PDA

View Full Version : I'm not Slovenian 8 but Rasho needs to replace Mohamed cuz...

TheAfricanFan
06-16-2005, 10:15 AM
We don't have high flyin' bigs and we need to put people in the middle. Mohamed is strugglin' and no other big can put their hands on the Pistons front court shooters. Rasho is long and can alter most of those shots and help us contain them on their home-court.

What do you think????

angel_luv
06-16-2005, 10:21 AM
I think Rasho played extremely well in Game 3 and that Pop should utilize him more tonight.

However, I don't necessarily agree that Rasho should replaced Nazr. ( Did I just say that???!?!?!)
I think Pop needs to analyze the game situation each quarter and use each man accordingly.
Rasho is awesome but sometimes Nazr is the better choice.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-16-2005, 10:25 AM
Nazr is struggling? He outplayed Big Ben in the first two games. He played like ass in game 3 but name me any spur not named parker who had a good game. I'd love to see Rasho get some more minutes though.

Jimcs50
06-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Nazr needs to catch the freaking ball!!!!

TheAfricanFan
06-16-2005, 10:31 AM
And Stop dancin' with it (the ball) under the basket... I really don't know why he does that

sa_butta
06-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I think he has the same hands Malik had (butter fingers). Just catch the damn ball, expect the unexpected passes and he needs to just let the other guys make him look good. I think like was said by Angel luv just play it by ear and see who shows up in game 4.

1Parker1
06-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Your kidding! Nazr was awesome in Games 1 and 2 and for the majority of the playoffs. I agree that he sucked up with his butterfingers in Game 3--and that's when Pop should have tried to go to Rasho more and given his Former starter a chance. That was a big mistake on Pop's Fault I think. However, we need Nazr's offensive rebounding, blocking, and more importantly POINTS/FT's that he can give us. Rasho can do the first two solidly, its the latter that he needs to work on and hence why he is no longer a starter.

PS. Sorry Angel. Truth hurts, I know! :lol

angel_luv
06-16-2005, 10:58 AM
I don't deserve a lecture. I was more objective today than I have EVER been. ( But make no mistake, Rasho, my baby, is still the man!)

Nazr has been huge for us. You will get no argument from me. But let's not devalue Rasho and the legitimate contributions he brings to our team.

Having two great big men is a luxury and the Spurs to capitalize on it. That is all I am saying.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:16 AM
we will see more Rasho tonight. And he will not suck. I can feel it.

1Parker1
06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't deserve a lecture. I was more objective today than I have EVER been. ( But make no mistake, Rasho, my baby, is still the man!)

Nazr has been huge for us. You will get no argument from me. But let's not devalue Rasho and the legitimate contributions he brings to our team.

Having two great big men is a luxury and the Spurs to capitalize on it. That is all I am saying.

:lol Who's lecturing?