PDA

View Full Version : Despite New CBA Lakers Looking To Add Rashard Lewis and Baron Davis

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 01:33 AM
:lol eat a dick bitches...we're rolling on

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216779/Lakers_Would_Be_Interested_In_Davis_Lewis

Lakers Would Be Interested In Davis, Lewis

Nov 26, 2011 8:23 PM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Davis_Baron_cle_110725a.jpg

The Lakers will monitor "amnesty" situations to add to their team.
Both Baron Davis and Rashard Lewis are candidates that they would be interested in signing that may get waived by their current clubs.

Via Los Angeles Times (http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-post-lockout-20111127,0,2330537.story)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216779/Lakers_Would_Be_Interested_In_Davis_Lewis#ixzz1esv R1k6v

ElNono
11-27-2011, 01:36 AM
:lol swept
:lol thinking Baron Davis has anything left
:lol handing another contract to Rashard Lewis

DMC
11-27-2011, 01:37 AM
He's done so much for the other teams. Not to worry, Bynum can be his support buddy when he falls off the food wagon.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 01:40 AM
:lol swept
:lol thinking Baron Davis has anything left
:lol handing another contract to Rashard Lewis

so what yall got cooking in SA....let me tell you what....

not a gotdam thang...now that is some shit to laugh at...you all over the place Elhomo...seriously you sound like a feisty crackhead right about now...

UE2tPyGJStQ

ElNono
11-27-2011, 01:45 AM
so what yall got cooking in SA....

Who cares? We're not talking San Antonio... We're talking Lakers... And Baron Davis and Rashard Lewis, two of quickest guys to mail it in on the entire league... The fact you're salivating about them is frankly hilarious... :lol

hehateme
11-27-2011, 01:45 AM
rashard lewis?? jesus you probably would do better putting luke in there or buying out adam morrison's overseas contract than that pos magic flake

ElNono
11-27-2011, 01:46 AM
I can't even remember a Baron's great game since his warriors days

hehateme
11-27-2011, 01:47 AM
Who cares? We're not talking San Antonio... We're talking Lakers... And Baron Davis and Rashard Lewis, two of quickest guys to mail it in on the entire league... The fact you're salivating about them is frankly hilarious... :lol

kool knows shit about making a real cohesive team...he's the fucking michael jordan of spurstalk drafting/signing.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 01:52 AM
kool knows shit about making a real cohesive team...he's the fucking michael jordan of spurstalk drafting/signing.

all of you guys are fucked...that's why you riding The Lakers dick. Kobe elevates decent players mentality when they come to LA....You wouldn't take Rashard over Luke and you wouldn't take Baron over Steve Blake...you f*gs need to get your head out of your asses....Both those would be sound moves if we added them via the amnesty clause...

You ho's just jealous your teams don't have shit in the prospect pipeline. Even with the new CBA players will be willing to take a cut to play in LA..they have in the past and that won't change...

Dex
11-27-2011, 01:56 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

You can have them.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 01:57 AM
They're better than Luke and Blake... That's not saying much though. If you thought Luke was stealing his paychecks, wait till Baron starts to mail it in. That's if he's not injured.

I thought you knew everything you wanted to know about Rashard after beating Orlando a couple years back....

hehateme
11-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Kobe elevates decent players mentality when they come to LA

sorry you lost me right there...god you are one retarded son of a bitch. I am not even sure how to answer your threads without posting a picture of a facepalm attached to it.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 02:04 AM
sorry you lost me right there...god you are one retarded son of a bitch. I am not even sure how to answer your threads without posting a picture of a facepalm attached to it.

actually it's the other way around....because you're intellectually inferior to me it seems a difficult concept when in reality it's basic...let me spell it out for you my special friend. :lol

Lamar Odom prior to Kobe = nothing
Pau Gasol Prior to Kobe = 0-12
Ron Artest prior to Kobe = nothing
Trevor Ariza Prior to Kobe = nothing
Shaq prior to Kobe = 0 rings

there was no helping Kwame, Smush, Atkins, Luke, etc etc...

Spur_Fanatic
11-27-2011, 03:57 AM
So, from Howard and CP3 to Lewis and Baron Davis, Kool?

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 08:57 AM
So, from Howard and CP3 to Lewis and Baron Davis, Kool?

Lewis and Baron for peanuts...Why? cuz it's LA...just sit back and watch us work dawg...:lol just calm your ass down....You will chance to implode later....

The Sky is falling in SA while LA is still on the rise...just sit back dawg...:lol

djohn2oo8
11-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Kevin, lookin like an asshole in his sweatervest and prada shoes, tryin to sound black.

Muser
11-27-2011, 09:24 AM
Oh please let this happen.

hehateme
11-27-2011, 09:26 AM
actually it's the other way around....because you're intellectually inferior to me it seems a difficult concept when in reality it's basic...let me spell it out for you my special friend. :lol

Lamar Odom prior to Kobe = nothing
Pau Gasol Prior to Kobe = 0-12
Ron Artest prior to Kobe = nothing
Trevor Ariza Prior to Kobe = nothing
Shaq prior to Kobe = 0 rings

there was no helping Kwame, Smush, Atkins, Luke, etc etc...

Actually it is the other way around.

Kobe without Lamar Odom = nothing
Kobe without Pau Gasol = another flake in the breezy wind trying to stomp Shaq's ring record
Kobe without Ron Artest = See Gasol reference
Kobe without Trevor Ariza = seriously?...this fool blows, thats the best you got?
Kobe without Shaq = see Kwame, Smush, Atkins, Luke reference made by you.

/end thread you shitty retard

Muser
11-27-2011, 09:27 AM
I'd love to know how you expect the Lakers to get Davis + Lewis (:lmao) and also Dwight with the new cba.

21_Blessings
11-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Bdiddy/Rashard at the new MLE: 3 million

Richard Jefferson: 9.2 million

:lmao

ElNono
11-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Bdiddy/Rashard

ElNono
11-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Richard Jefferson: 9.2 million

Kobe Bryant: 90 million

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 10:57 AM
Kobe: 5

the shit bag: 4

tee, hee.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Shaq: 3

Pau Gasol: 2

DeadlyDynasty
11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I'd love to know how you expect the Lakers to get Davis + Lewis (:lmao) and also Dwight with the new cba.

Stern will make it happen:toast

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Stern will make it happen:toast

Probable. He hitched a 20 mule team and pulled $2 billion attached to a straight pin outta Hunter's ass early yesterday morn.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 12:38 PM
It would be a good pickup(s). Especially Shard. Shard is not the man. But as the 3rd wheel or 4th guy, he is a legit shooter and scorer especially if you aren't relying on him to ISO/Create and be the man.

Baron still has enough talent to play a supportive role and I don't think he is a really disruptive personality anymore. He is obviously out of shape and loses interest, but it's really a low risk gamble.

DeadlyDynasty
11-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Exactly. Shard can play the 3 or 4 and spreads the floor well...he gives us another weapon where we were lacking offensively last year. Davis is instantly an upgrade over Fisher (and Blake)...neither are good defenders, but we need someone who can score and dish from that spot. If they come cheap, it's low-risk, high-reward...they aren't long-term fixes anyways.

Dunc n Dave
11-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Lewis and Baron for peanuts...Why? cuz it's LA...just sit back and watch us work dawg...:lol just calm your ass down....You will chance to implode later....

The Sky is falling in SA while LA is still on the rise...just sit back dawg...:lol

Let's see, if I remember correctly, the Lakers used the LLE last year when they signed Blake and Barnes, so the LLE is out this year.

So all of this happening is dependent on ONE of them signing for the MLE, and the other signing a vet minimum contract? Sounds perfectly logical to me. lol:rollin

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Ya, I'm not quite sure how it would work actually financially especially with the wavier process that comes with players getting amnestied.

mavs>spurs
11-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Could Baron actually play within the system without jacking up shit shots at a 35% clip? And play good defense anymore? Because that's the only way it's going to work. Rashard would be an improvement over Tatt Barnes and Queer Walton, though.

Nathan89
11-27-2011, 02:03 PM
Rashard would 5th on the Lakers roster at best. That's a great 5th option. The guy is only 32 and has shot the 39% from three throughout his career. He has length which is a plus.

B. Davis is better than fisher and blake.

Improvement is being made with these moves. That's good...for the Lakers.

DMC
11-27-2011, 02:27 PM
The Lakers didn't need to reload. They just needed to play their game.

Davis and Lewis wouldn't have made a difference in the 2nd round last year.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 02:38 PM
the lakers didn't need to reload. They just needed to play their game.

Davis and lewis wouldn't have made a difference in the 2nd round last year.

dmc

daslicer
11-27-2011, 02:38 PM

Lakers need better perimeter defense and a youth infusion. That is something Lewis nor Davis provides.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Lakers need better perimeter defense......That is something Lewis nor Davis provides.

slice

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Lakers need better perimeter defense and a youth infusion. That is something Lewis nor Davis provides.

Well be ok with those 2. The spurs need to tank somehow..

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:07 PM

Yes they would have but we probably still lose. Pau, Kobe Lamar were running on fumes ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 03:12 PM
Fact of the matter is this CBA limits what LA can do more than ever. For teams that are more than 4M over the luxury tax, you are limited on what you can do to add to your roster. Now they will have to rely on guys taking less money to play in LA. Even though there is a really stiff luxury tax now, I don't see that really impacting LA. If it were up to them they would spend freely as they have before. What hampers them is the restrictions placed on tax teams and what they can offer.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Fact of the matter is this CBA limits what LA can do more than ever. For teams that are more than 4M over the luxury tax, you are limited on what you can do to add to your roster. Now they will have to rely on guys taking less money to play in LA. Even though there is a really stiff luxury tax now, I don't see that really impacting LA. If it were up to them they would spend freely as they have before. What hampers them is the restrictions placed on tax teams and what they can offer.

A smart post. and tbh, I dont know if this team could win by just adding peces anyway. The roster needs a bit of a shakeup either Bynum or Pau needs to go. Lamar if he stays should start. and though I do prefer Dwight over both our bigs ... a PG upgrade could put us back in contention as well.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Fact of the matter is this CBA limits what LA can do more than ever.

Don't panic by proxy.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:16 PM
Not to say we are not contenders but more "favorite contender" type status ...

21_Blessings
11-27-2011, 03:24 PM
Pau, Kobe Lamar were running on fumes ...

Pau was running on estrogen.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 03:28 PM
A smart post. and tbh, I dont know if this team could win by just adding peces anyway. The roster needs a bit of a shakeup either Bynum or Pau needs to go. Lamar if he stays should start. and though I do prefer Dwight over both our bigs ... a PG upgrade could put us back in contention as well.

Kobe has declined, but I am not off of the LA bandwagon yet. Not with all that talent. They aren't the invincible team that they were, but other teams have declined more IMO and they are a legit threat as is. They have their holes and now it will be a bit harder to address those areas (well, the next 2 years will be fine, but after that it will get tougher). But, they have a mental problem more than physical IMO which can be overcome.

I'm really interested to see them this year with Brown at the helm. I know Phil is 10000000000000000000000x the coach he is, but I feel that the system Brown will play could actually really benefit LA. It will be more of a traditional offense that is run through the post a lot more. LA needs to be forced to go inside more than ever and if they do it consistently they will be really good.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Kobe has declined, but I am not off of the LA bandwagon yet. Not with all that talent. They aren't the invincible team that they were, but other teams have declined more IMO and they are a legit threat as is. They have their holes and now it will be a bit harder to address those areas (well, the next 2 years will be fine, but after that it will get tougher). But, they have a mental problem more than physical IMO which can be overcome.

I'm really interested to see them this year with Brown at the helm. I know Phil is 10000000000000000000000x the coach he is, but I feel that the system Brown will play could actually really benefit LA. It will be more of a traditional offense that is run through the post a lot more. LA needs to be forced to go inside more than ever and if they do it consistently they will be really good.

agree with all of this but I feel Kobe's "decline" is far less steep than yall are portraying it to be.

21_Blessings
11-27-2011, 03:36 PM

Their defense will be better by virtue of actually practicing it during.. practice.

The hyperbole that Brown is some terrible coach is pretty unfounded; Lebron confirmed that in the playoffs with Miami. Cleveland consistently overachieved defensively with what they had and the offensive struggles was clearly a Lebron issue.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Their defense will be better by virtue of actually practicing it during.. practice.

The hyperbole that Brown is some terrible coach is pretty unfounded; Lebron confirmed that in the playoffs with Miami. Cleveland consistently overachieved defensively with what they had and the offensive struggles was clearly a Lebron issue.

I agree. Brown had some shitty defenders playing good defense so maybe Lewis would not be THAT bad here ...

But Look I am willing to bash Lebron for his lack of post game, and ugly jumper. But the offensive struggles they had were due to lack of offensive talent and the fact they ran a Lebron do it all offense ...having Lebron stand out on the primeter initiating the offense bailed out the opposing defense. and even with his great passing skills was suicide against a great defense like the celts or Spurs. It was like when Switzer had aikman in his wishbone offense.

Iam STILL waiting for a coach or Lebron to figure out a way to maximize his physical gifts ...

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Please let this happen.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:48 PM
Not saying Cavs did not have talent but no post offense on that team (delonte was probably their best post player) and Lebron the only true drive and kick player. Ferry stacked those teams with defenders: (hughes, Verejao) and pop a shot players (Mo williams, Gibson, Wally z) they had talent but it was bad mix ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 03:52 PM
They really didn't have talent IMO, unless you want to stretch the meaning of the word. But this isn't a Lebron argument.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
They really didn't have talent IMO, unless you want to stretch the meaning of the word. But this isn't a Lebron argument.

Hey DPG, i was defending him. Someone else brought him up saying Lebron wa sthe blame not Brown for their offensive struggles. I say it was both but Lebron HAd to do too much and not sure if that was Lebron's ego or Brown's offense. Based on what I see Lebron seems comfortable in the initiator role ...

TheMACHINE
11-27-2011, 03:59 PM
LoL at people thinking Davis will mail it while playing fir the Lakers.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 04:03 PM
He's mailed it in everywhere he's been. Given, he's been in really crappy situations (Clips, CLE :lol), but he has to prove people wrong. There is also a case of physical ability and injury. He's been out of shape and injury prone. That isn't likely to go away, but for those moments where he is into it and healthy, he is still much, much better than Fish or Blake. You give him a big man like Bynum or Pau to play with and he will feed them all day.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 04:11 PM

He's much too leaky a vessel to put any manner of faith in. I'd rather go with Blake one more time than shift to Davis.

21_Blessings
11-27-2011, 04:26 PM

Lebron made it the argument by throwing Brown under the bus for Lebron's obvious failings.

:cry: Give me more talent. Brown can't coach me :cry

Then shits the bed in Miami next Wade and Bosh in the exact same manner. Brown has been vindicated until proven otherwise.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 04:26 PM
He's much too leaky a vessel to put any manner of faith in. I'd rather go with Blake one more time than shift to Davis.

U can't teach not being scared

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 04:27 PM
U can't teach not being scared

Gasol was taught,,,temporarily.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 04:53 PM

Why not? He's allegedly more interested in his film career... at least that's why he signed with the Clips back in the day...

You have to go back 4 years to remember his last good game...

ElNono
11-27-2011, 04:55 PM
:cry: Give me more talent. Brown can't coach me :cry

Brown literally didn't coach him. There were some quotes from his dad Delonte not long ago about it.

Muser
11-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Brown literally didn't coach him. There were some quotes from his dad Delonte not long ago about it.

Other than "Give the ball to LeBron" Brown had no offensive strategy. He's an elite defensive coach but sub par offensive. Maybe having a better team will have a good affect on him.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 05:09 PM
The NBA is simple when you have a great post player. When you have two, shouldn't be an issue.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:18 PM
The NBA is simple when you have a great post player. When you have two, shouldn't be an issue.

Shouldn't is the keyword here. There's a bunch of nice frontlines out there (Wolves, Grizzlies, Lakers, Thunder, Bulls, Boston until they traded Perk), yet the last champ had basically one jumpshooting big and one defensive big. And the other finalist had none to speak of. Having talent is the first step, but you need a coach to put it all together.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 05:21 PM

Getting them to go down onto the post (the actual post, not 10 ft up or to the side) is an ongoing problem. Not just in Los Angeles, but, league wide. It takes a lot of focus, dedication and drive to go down there persistently and just as much to counter & resist that process. It's that difference twixt the initiation of it & the counter to it which spells success or failure. Boston couldn't counter it once Perkins went away. Dallas called him everything but a Spaniard, hurt his feelings, he rolled over and went away.

Mel_13
11-27-2011, 05:36 PM
Adding Malone and Payton to a 25yo Kobe, a 31yo Shaq, and PJ didn't get it done.

Adding Davis and Lewis to the bunch that got swept by Dallas with Mike Brown in charge.....

Good luck with that.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Ya, I don't think it is some amazing move, but it's low risk, moderate reward. I don't think LA, even after being swept, is all that far away. It will be an adjustment with a new coach and short training camp however. My worry if I were an LA fan is will Kobe do whats necessary to hide his decline and go to a big man focused offense.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 05:45 PM
Ya, I don't think it is some amazing move, but it's low risk, moderate reward. I don't think LA, even after being swept, is all that far away. It will be an adjustment with a new coach and short training camp however. My worry if I were an LA fan is will Kobe do whats necessary to hide his decline and go to a big man focused offense.

Though I agree he does need to utilizre his bigs more ...I still don't see the decline that you speak of. Athletically Kobe has lost a step not even a Kobe fanboi can deny that, but his regular season (despite the lack of game winners) was statiscally better than the previous two. His PER and other numbers reflect that (IIRC).

Problem is he wasone of the guys that wore down vs. the Mavs. In fact without his momentum changing dunk in (Game 2?) we were in danger of losing in round one.

Not saying he isnt a lessor player than his MVP season and the one after, just saying if you take the last 2 seasons in to account ...last year he was more effective than the previous one.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Gasol was taught,,,temporarily.

yeah but Gasol led teams before...( 0-12) plus he was the man in Euro league competition.

Blake has got to go and rat now be don't have no more time for on the job training.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:47 PM
The Decline is inevitable. And it's not just Kobe. Obviously Duncan is way underway in that process, but I also wonder if Manu will have enough left this season.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:50 PM
The Decline is inevitable. And it's not just Kobe. Obviously Duncan is way underway in that process, but I also wonder if Manu will have enough left this season.

:lmao @ underway

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 05:54 PM
rofl, kool got his rocks all hard over Lewis and Davis. :lol

not quite....you guys with all your paranoid insanity make em even harder :lol

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:57 PM
:lmao @ underway

It is. I'm not in denial like some Lakerfan about Baron Davis here :lol

ElNono
11-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Rememba dat time when Steve Blake and Matt Barnes were going to take da Lakas to da top? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Rememba dat time when Steve Blake and Matt Barnes were going to take da Lakas to da top? :lol

find where I said that...and only then will I acknowledgment it... Barnes is tough and good player to have on the bench...His injury slowed him...Blake was a failure and I said that often and early...I'd even trade him for Dick Jeffereson that's how much I despise him.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:00 PM

no doubt it's gonna happen it may be happening ...just saying I dont think his decline is in "steep" mode like say Duncan (no trolling just using an example) ... same with Manu he has lost a step, but his decline not as steep as Timmy's either ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:04 PM
How can you use metrics like PER for Kobe's defense and not Tim's? If you say Tim is steep, then by that measure so is Kobe's by advanced metrics.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:07 PM
find where I said that...and only then will I acknowledgment it... Barnes is tough and good player to have on the bench...His injury slowed him...Blake was a failure and I said that often and early...I'd even trade him for Dick Jeffereson that's how much I despise him.

From Koolaid's under the skirt sources I hear the priority now is unleashing Sasha so they can obtain Raja if he won't accept the 1.8 of the MLE that's left.

Blake + Bell and our bench is sick...

Mark my words we fall it won't be at the hands of the Suns...Gasol and Odom won't let it happen...and as for Nash...he'll have to deal with Blake now...:toast

:lol Nash deal with Blake :lmao
:lol Blake making a sick bench

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:09 PM
no doubt it's gonna happen it may be happening ...just saying I dont think his decline is in "steep" mode like say Duncan (no trolling just using an example) ... same with Manu he has lost a step, but his decline not as steep as Timmy's either ...

Sure. They're smart players and jump shooters do better. But defensively and especially during back to back games, you can tell.

Killakobe81
How can you use metrics like PER for Kobe's defense and not Tim's? If you say Tim is steep, then by that measure so is Kobe's by advanced metrics.
I did not ONLY use metrics, DPG. I also said athletically he lost a step. and I am assuming that 3 straight Finals runs wore Kobe down. If we facing elimination in the 2nd round and kobe can not dig down for a vintage performance then i will co-sign that decline is in full effect.

Duncan is in steep decline because he could not come through when facing defeat in 3 STRAIGHT playoffs, maybe even 4 ...

DPG21920
Tim posted a 22 PER compared to career avg of 25. How is that steep? That was good for 15th in the league.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:10 PM
Blake has got to go and rat now be don't have no more time for on the job training.

Show me someone that is legitimately available & decidedly better and I'll sign on. Davis ain't it.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:11 PM
Duncan is in steep decline because he could not come through when facing defeat in 3 STRAIGHT playoffs

Ouch. Said out loud like that it's harsh, but, true.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Tim posted a 22 PER compared to career avg of 25. How is that steep?

Read the above ...

Great players like Tim/kobe have done so many times (come through with a big performance) in tied, elimination or close out games in a playoff series. Kobe did that last year vs. the Mavs (failed to come through)

Duncan is going on 3 straight years of failing to do so ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I did not ONLY use metrics, DPG. I also said athletically he lost a step. and I am assuming that 3 straight Finals runs wore Kobe down. If we facing elimination in the 2nd round and kobe can not dig down for a vintage performance then i will co-sign that decline is in full effect.

Duncan is in steep decline because he could not come through when facing defeat in 3 STRAIGHT playoffs, maybe even 4 ...

That doesn't make sense. Is Howard in decline? He could not come through when facing defeat his whole career. You have to look at teams. Kobe has a super stacked team.

Fact of the matter is, you buying into Kool/Seppe's stupid trolling is silly. You're better than them.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
The problem for Timmy is that he can't excel on what the team needed most, which is anchoring the paint. The fact he had close to no help (Dice in his last legs was the only help) was also a factor.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Show me someone that is legitimately available & decidedly better and I'll sign on. Davis ain't it.

Davis is a better leader floor general than Blake, has proven he can play in LA, is bigger, stronger, a better defender, can keep defenses honest by hitting his shots, can penetrate the lane and most importantly knows Kobe...

All of which Blake simply cannot do. Sorry Cully but Blake is pure chicken shit in my humble opinion

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Why is everyone writing off Fisher? I thought he was coming back?

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Fact of the matter is, you buying into Kool/Seppe's stupid trolling is silly. You're better than them.

Don't be damning Killa with faint praise.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Why is everyone writing off Fisher? I thought he was coming back?

They're writing off Blake.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:16 PM
That doesn't make sense. Is Howard in decline? He could not come through when facing defeat his whole career. You have to look at teams. Kobe has a super stacked team.

Huh? Im not saying he has to win. Im just saying when facing eliminatipn or a series tied at 2-2 or 3-3 ...when is the LAST time duncan has come through with a big game?

Dwight has not won a tring but in the past 3 seasons Im pretty sure I can find a 15 and 15 with multiple blocks in one of those situations. this is NOT a troll job. Maybe tim has one but not one that I can remember.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Davis is a better leader floor general than Blake, has proven he can play in LA, is bigger, stronger, a better defender, can keep defenses honest by hitting his shots, can penetrate the lane and most importantly knows Kobe...

All of which Blake simply cannot do. Sorry Cully but Blake is pure chicken shit in my humble opinion

Wouldn't count on that part. But it's something for you to research in your last days on ST.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:17 PM

But, he's a proven loser, and has never been anything else.

Blake may well be as well, but, I'd have to see it this year to confirm it.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:18 PM
They're writing off Blake.

Yeah, but he only played a few minutes. Kool here talks like BDiddy will be the new starter.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:19 PM
ANd DPG, you can argue the Grizz were better despite their record because they won the series, but it's not liked the Grizz were stacked and the Spurs devoid of talent.

I dont recall a vintage Tim game in that series ...in fact it was Manu who I recall playing with giant balls as the series was slipping away ...

Giuseppe
Yeah, but he only played a few minutes. Kool here talks like BDiddy will be the new starter.

Wouldn't be out of the realm. I don't think Fisher cares if he starts or not.

DPG21920
Huh? Im not saying he has to win. Im just saying when facing eliminatipn or a series tied at 2-2 or 3-3 ...when is the LAST time duncan has come through with a big game?

Dwight has not won a tring but in the past 3 seasons Im pretty sure I can find a 15 and 15 with multiple blocks in one of those situations. this is NOT a troll job. Maybe tim has one but not one that I can remember.

:lol Kobe in elimination games isn't pretty. At all. Just because he has a stacked team that gives him multiple opps, doesn't mean that way of measuring people makes a lot of sense.

I'm not arguing that Tim has not declined. I'm just arguing your method of propping your guys up to knock others. Tim has declined and from where his height was, it is steep. But that decline is still better than a whole lot of people.

That has no bearing though on this and Kobe's decline. It is happening and the point was that he will have to be ready to do whats right; go into the post more.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:20 PM

He came through against the Mavs the season before last one... He had a great game 6 to close the series... He actually had a couple good games that series...

But as i said earlier... time only makes The Decline worse, not better. I'll be happy to watch his farewell tour though.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:20 PM
:lol Kobe in elimination games isn't pretty. At all. Just because he has a stacked team that gives him multiple opps, doesn't mean that way of measuring people makes a lot of sense.

I'm not arguing that Tim has not declined. I'm just arguing your method of propping your guys up to knock others. Tim has declined and from where his height was, it is steep. But that decline is still better than a whole lot of people.

That has no bearing though on this and Kobe's decline. It is happening and the point was that he will have to be ready to do whats right; go into the post more.

Ass Deepy...get the fuck out of my thread please :lol

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:21 PM
ANd DPG, you can argue the Grizz were better despite their record because they won the series, but it's not liked the Grizz were stacked and the Spurs devoid of talent.

I dont recall a vintage Tim game in that series ...in fact it was Manu who I recall playing with giant balls as the series was slipping away ...

tbh, the MIA players against the Griz were Parker in the first couple of games, and shitface RJ for the duration... along the usual suspect in Bonner.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:21 PM
Ass Deepy

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Wouldn't be out of the realm. I don't think Fisher cares if he starts or not.

I suspect he want some minutes though... I'm not completely privy to the retirement package he negotiated with Stern.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:23 PM
I suspect he want some minutes though

Well, Davis ain't playin' 48, so there'd be ample minutes to go around.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:24 PM

Well I know the year before last when facing the Mavs, in the clinching game he has 17/10/5/3/3.

The year before that against the Mavs in game 5 when facing elimination he had 30/8/2.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:25 PM
Kobe in some elimination games:

1999 Conference Semi's vs the Spurs - 7-16, 16 points 11 point loss

2003 Conference Semi's vs the Spurs - 9-19 20 points 28 point loss

2004 NBA Finals vs the Pistons 7-21 24 points 13 point loss

2006 First Round vs Phoenix 8-16 21 points 31 point loss

2007 First Round vs Phoenix 13-33 34 points 9 point loss

2008 NBA Finals vs Boston 7-22 22 points 39 point loss

2011 Conference Semi's vs Dallas 7-18 17 points 36 point loss

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Looks like a lot of chucking and his teams get curb stomped in elimination games. Guess he is declining big time.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Looks like a lot of chucking and his teams get curb stomped in elimination games. Guess he is declining big time.

But, had enough wherewithal to put the tired old shit bag Duncan down 5-4.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:29 PM
he put the shit bag down...but not before he took one last piss in it

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM

Im not saying Kobe hasnt had his playoff mis-steps. what I am saying with the long runs the Lakers have had the past 4 playoff seasosn there are MULTIPLE games where he has had a big playoff game in a tied, elimination or close-out game. He crapped the bed against the Mavs, they all did and Kobe is a superstar so he DESERVES a big share of the blame. Many jump on Pau and rightfully so, but Pau is an all-star not a superstar so Kobe gets more blame just like he usually gets more praise when they win.

I only used PER because so many on here love that and win-share etc. I HATE stats ... Im just asking when was the last memorable game from Tim in one of the above situations in the past 3 playoffs? I have plenty of Kobe examples even with 6-24.

And again I am not trolling, I have stated many ime on here that I consider Kobe to be slightly ahead of tim (though the gap is widening a bit), so OBVIOUSLY I have timmy rated VERY high and have nothing but respect for him.

Just saying his decline is steeper than Kobe's because when he has "dug down" in key playoff games he has produced less.

And dont act like Timmy doesnt have:
1. A HOF coach
2. Borderline all-star back-court
3. and that he has lost to world beaters ... none of the teams that beat the spurs the past 4 seasons has won a title and only the Lakers even made the finals.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:30 PM
he put the shit bag down...but not before he took one last piss in it

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kevin, with every chamber filled on a sabbath.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:31 PM
1. A HOF coach
3. and that he has lost to world beaters ... none of the teams that beat the spurs the past 4 seasons has won a title and only the Lakers even made the finals.

He has nobody up front with him. The closest thing was Dice in his last legs.

Now it's too late.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Another thing to show Kobe's pretty severe drop off in elimination games:

http://www.backpicks.com/2011/06/12/the-elite-in-elimination-games-since-1991/

So again, your criteria doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:32 PM

But, he didn't have enough wherewithal to put out dancing JJ Barea through the lane.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Read again, tied, close-out or elimination games.

DPG21920

Well I know the year before last when facing the Mavs, in the clinching game he has 17/10/5/3/3.

The year before that against the Mavs in game 5 when facing elimination he had 30/8/2.

Kobe in some elimination games:

1999 Conference Semi's vs the Spurs - 7-16, 16 points 11 point loss

2003 Conference Semi's vs the Spurs - 9-19 20 points 28 point loss

2004 NBA Finals vs the Pistons 7-21 24 points 13 point loss

2006 First Round vs Phoenix 8-16 21 points 31 point loss

2007 First Round vs Phoenix 13-33 34 points 9 point loss

2008 NBA Finals vs Boston 7-22 22 points 39 point loss

2011 Conference Semi's vs Dallas 7-18 17 points 36 point loss

Im not saying Kobe hasnt had his playoff mis-steps. what I am saying with the long runs the Lakers have had the past 4 playoff seasosn there are MULTIPLE games where he has had a big playoff game in a tied, elimination or close-out game. He crapped the bed against the Mavs, they all did and Kobe is a superstar so he DESERVES a big share of the blame. Many jump on Pau and rightfully so, but Pau is an all-star not a superstar so Kobe gets more blame just like he usually gets more praise when they win.

I only used PER because so many on here love that and win-share etc. I HATE stats ... Im just asking when was the last memorable game from Tim in one of the above situations in the past 3 playoffs? I have plenty of Kobe examples even with 6-24.

And again I am not trolling, I have stated many ime on here that I consider Kobe to be slightly ahead of tim (though the gap is widening a bit), so OBVIOUSLY I have timmy rated VERY high and have nothing but respect for him.

Just saying his decline is steeper than Kobe's because when he has "dug down" in key playoff games he has produced less.

1. A HOF coach

I just provided a ton of stuff to refute you and answered your questions. You ask about Tim having good games in close out games and I provided two in the past 3 years.

Giuseppe
But, he didn't have enough wherewithal to put out dancing JJ Barea through the lane.

& I invented him. Everybody turned their back and called him everything but a South American.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM
and DPG, I love how you pulled out the Kobe link but when did you answer my point of the whole thread? When was the last duncan dominant game in the above clearly stated situations?

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
I answered it twice.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
& I invented him. Everybody turned their back and called him everything but a South American.

JJ took your free candy, then made you like it. And you did. And you shall live up to it every day of your life.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM
I answered it twice.

twice huh....

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Now this one I agree with ...sorry I missed this post. but in 3 years you only gave me 2 games. the other one would be a great game for Bynum or Pau but for a Duncan or Kobe I dont consider that to be a "vintage" game.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM
JJ took your free candy, then made you like it. And you did. And you shall live up to it every day of your life.

I bear my crosses in public. I invented Barea, then he beat me till I liked it.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM
17 and 10 is a "vintage" duncan game? LOL

ElNono
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Now this one I agree with ...sorry I missed this post. but in 3 years you only gave me 2 games. the other one would be a great game for Bynum or Pau but for a Duncan or Kobe I dont consider that to be a "vintage" game.

We didn't advance that much in the playoffs, that would be a reason why. :lol

That doesn't mean it's all on TD. It's not coincidence every other team's fan laughs at Bonner or RJ.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM
And I apologize I do realize that you have a lot less games that fit the criteria in recent seasons ...:lol

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:40 PM
We didn't advance that much in the playoffs, that would be a reason why. :lol

That doesn't mean it's all on TD. It's not coincidence every other team's fan laughs at Bonner or RJ.

You beat me to it and I missed DPG's post that Mav game definitely qualifies ...
But it came in a close-out the other way but still impressive. :toast

DPG21920

:lol Ok, well I know you love just scoring, but if a big man getting 5 assists, 3 blocks, & 3 steals while defending well along with grabbing double digit boards isn't a quality game, then sorry.

Either way you asked for something and I gave you 2 out of 3 years which is more than you asked. It's not like in the past 3 years they have been going deep into the playoffs, how many close out or elimination games do you think he's had in the past 3 years :lol?

Killakobe81
I also dont blame that all on TD either BTW ...

Koolaid_Man
And I apologize I do realize that you have a lot less games that fit the criteria in recent seasons ...:lol

stop wasting your time with that midget fucker and ask him what happened the last time the Spurs tried to repeat...what happened in 2008 to the SPurs...that was their last title attempt.

I could post a youtube but I won't this time

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
:lol Ok, well I know you love just scoring, but if a big man getting 5 assists, 3 blocks, & 3 steals while defending well along with grabbing double digit boards isn't a quality game, then sorry.

Either way you asked for something and I gave you 2 out of 3 years which is more than you asked. It's not like in the past 3 years they have been going deep into the playoffs, how many close out or elimination games do you think he's had in the past 3 years :lol?

all im saying it was a goodgame for a all-star big, not a 1st ballot HOF one ...

duncan or shaq in his prime being held under 20 is a great defensive effort. Read my original post I said "vintage" or BIG game those numbers are quality but I dont consider that vintage or "BIG" ...

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:43 PM
That doesn't make any sense and is a big reason why you won't be around much longer. I'm glad real basketball talk is back, but it also makes you useless around here.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:44 PM

LOL i just love scoring ...Yep as a coach that is ALL I care about ... :wakeup

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2011, 06:45 PM
That doesn't make any sense and is a big reason why you won't be around much longer. I'm glad real basketball talk is back, but it also makes you useless around here.

all of my threads are 100% pure beef...pure basketball....and that's why you're mired in them ass deepy...:lol

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 06:48 PM
LOL i just love scoring ...Yep as a coach that is ALL I care about ... :wakeup

Well again, I don't know why this turned into this debate, but my last point about the scoring comment is that Tim has clearly been better in elimination/closeout games than Kobe. It's just a bad way to measure decline. Even if you wanted to used that, I gave you (in just a limited amount of opportunities) 1 non-arguable game from Tim and 1 where we disagree. I also showed you his advanced metrics that say the decline isn't what your silly friends make it out to be.

But about the scoring comment: Kobe's games are all looked at offensively, Tim has standout games in those situations on BOTH ENDS.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Well again, I don't know why this turned into this debate, but my last point about the scoring comment is that Tim has clearly been better in elimination/closeout games than Kobe. It's just a bad way to measure decline. Even if you wanted to used that, I gave you (in just a limited amount of opportunities) 1 non-arguable game from Tim and 1 where we disagree. I also showed you his advanced metrics that say the decline isn't what your silly friends make it out to be.

But about the scoring comment: Kobe's games are all looked at offensively, Tim has standout games in those situations on BOTH ENDS.

are you saing Kobe has none in the criteria I gave?

Again in case you missed it:

1. Series tied
2. close out
3. Elimination

are you saying Kobe has not been better in the last 4 seasons in these situations ... seriously?!

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Both ends?^

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Kobe has been terrible in those games overall. More bad than good. He's just had more opps because of a better team.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:09 PM
This wasn't about Kobe though. You brought up the two criteria (close outs, eliminations and PER). I showed you evidence in all areas that Tim's decline cannot be called steep and Kobe's not by those measurements. That's all this was about.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:19 PM
I should clarify: Kobe hasn't been terrible. I mean, he has had some real stinkers, but overall I meant compared to when things are good (his normal averages) more than any other star he has had a dip in those situations. But his numbers are still solid in the moment, just below what you would expect.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:19 PM
This wasn't about Kobe though. You brought up the two criteria (close outs, eliminations and PER). I showed you evidence in all areas that Tim's decline cannot be called steep and Kobe's not by those measurements. That's all this was about.

Huh? My points:

1. Kobe's PER was better last year thanthe previous one
2. Duncan's decline is deeper because when facing elimination, a tied series or a close out chance the past 3 seasons I could not recall a BIG, "vintage" Duncan type game. You gave me one example that fits ...
3. when I explained why Kobe was not in as a steep of decline and Asked you to refute whether or not Kobe has come through in the stated situations ...you pulled some close-out artcile out of you ass.

Again are you stating Kobe has not come through in ANY of the 3 or does me spelling it out STILL "not make any sense to you"? If you say he has not, I will pull up the stats if you concede he has then I have proven my point.

Also Kobe not showing up against the Mavs concerns me. IF he doe sthat again next playoffs, then he will be in the same boat with duncan.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:21 PM
Has Tim not come through? Does his PER not reflect an elite level? So why are you saying his decline is steep? I've answered all of your questions with stats to back it up (sometimes twice or three times) so answer that.

You didn't say Tim's decline was "steeper" than Kobe's, you said it was steep.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:24 PM

Huh? My points:

1. Kobe's PER was better last year thanthe previous one
2. Duncan's decline is deeper because when facing elimination, a tied series or a close out chance the past 3 seasons I could not recall a BIG, "vintage" Duncan type game. You gave me one example that fits ...
3. when I explained why Kobe was not in as a steep of decline and Asked you to refute whether or not Kobe has come through in the stated situations ...you pulled some close-out artcile out of you ass.

Again are you stating Kobe has not come through in ANY of the 3 or does me spelling it out STILL "not make any sense to you"? If you say he has not, I will pull up the stats if you concede he has then I have proven my point.

Also Kobe not showing up against the Mavs concerns me. IF he doe sthat again next playoffs, then he will be in the same boat with duncan.

BTW, this is your first post on the subject. No where does it lay out the moved goal post you say here about "elimination, tied series or close out chance"

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:25 PM
To which I proved you wrong with the games stats in the elimination games. I can't see how you can continue to argue this.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Guy, I posted the first thing you said. Only after a few posts later of my responses did you move the goal posts and start jumping up and down wildly pointing out "elimination games, tied or close outs".

Did I not quote your first post on it? Am I just making that post of yours that I copied up?

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
If what you are saying came before the post I quoted, I sincerely apologize. I didn't see it.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Read the above ...

Great players like Tim/kobe have done so many times (come through with a big performance) in tied, elimination or close out games in a playoff series. Kobe did that last year vs. the Mavs (failed to come through)

Duncan is going on 3 straight years of failing to do so ...

Huh?

are you unable to read without the bold and the italics?

Again I said the last 3 seasons ...

I asked you for the 3rd tinme is duncan better than Kobe in thse situations going back 3 seasons? how about 4 when they last faced each other? :wakeup

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:33 PM
You also failed to miss my stats on Duncan TWICE, so maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones there Killa :lol

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:34 PM
You also failed to miss my stats on Duncan TWICE, so maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones there Killa :lol

I DID miss that DPG,

BTW my criteria was on page 4 of this thread ...

It's all good DPG at least you admit your mistake Like I did mine ...

and like i said jury is still out on Kobe's decline if I see another playoff like last year I will agree with you. for now I stand by my point ...:toast

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Huh?

are you unable to read without the bold and the italics?

Again I said the last 3 seasons ...

I asked you for the 3rd tinme is duncan better than Kobe in thse situations going back 3 seasons? how about 4 when they last faced each other? :wakeup

Huh? That isn't what you asked and again, the post I quoted with just "elimination games" was the very first thing you said when I called you out on "just using metrics".

You are moving the goal posts AGAIN. Your original argument was that Kobe's decline was not steep, but Tim's was based on PER and Elimination games. You said Tim had no good elimination games in the past 3 years and that Kobe's PER was better than his last year.

I said that was stupid and that if those were the qualifiers you were using to say whether Tim's decline was steep and Kobe's was not, that you were wrong. I proved this by posting Tim's elite PER last year along with proving you wrong that he had no good games in close out/elimination games in the last 3 years.

What your asking about whether or not Kobe has had more good games has nothing to do with anything except you wanting to stroke Kobe for something he's been knocked on more than anything his entire career for: not playing big in games as you described.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:38 PM
I also even said Tim has declined. I didn't even deny that. I only denied that the criteria you are using to measure which drop off is steep is wrong.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Bottom line, I don't think the Lakeshow as constructed are contenders. Adding BDiddy and Rashard won't turn them into one either, IMO.

But, they can always pull a trade no other small markets can, so we'll have to wait until the FA period is over.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Bottom line, I don't think the Lakeshow as constructed are contenders. Adding BDiddy and Rashard won't turn them into one either, IMO.

But, they can always pull a trade no other small markets can, so we'll have to wait until the FA period is over.

I disagree here. We are contenders ...no longer co-favorites (which many thought we were pre-season last year).

Mavs are better they swept us hard to argue otherwise. But when you factor almost identical records and us winning the season series Im sure it's closer than 4-0 ... but we shall see.

DPG21920
11-27-2011, 07:43 PM
Exactly. I was in here talking basketball and about the Lakers and of course it morphs into some Kobe d measuring contest.

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
For the record I would say:

1. Mavs
2. Heat
3. Lakers
4. Bulls
5. Thunder

But 3, 4 and 5 are very close and 1 and 2 can flip easily as well but I pay respect to the defending champs ...

Killakobe81
11-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Exactly. I was in here talking basketball and about the Lakers and of course it morphs into some Kobe d measuring contest.

LOL ... all I said was that Kobe's decline was not as steep as duncan's yet ... you decided to extend that DPG ...you are as much to blame as I am ...

The original thread is about Davis and Lewis joining Lakers LOL

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 08:05 PM
As long as that front line remains intact and healthy, Lakers are contenders.

ElNono
11-27-2011, 08:15 PM
I disagree here. We are contenders ...no longer co-favorites (which many thought we were pre-season last year).

Mavs are better they swept us hard to argue otherwise. But when you factor almost identical records and us winning the season series Im sure it's closer than 4-0 ... but we shall see.

I just feel some other teams are only getting better. Teams like the Thunder, Chicago, Heat... Guys like Durant, Westbrook, Rose are going to stop making rookie mistakes. Then you have FA's like Marc Gasol that if he lands on the right team, can help them too.

The biggest problem I see with the Lakeshow is not different from last season. Bynum a question mark, no PG, Kobe only getting older, Artest with a sharp decline and overall team defense decline and no bench. You now have to add Mike Brown, which, at best, is another question mark.

I think making a move or two can shore up some of those issues. Some will remain and you have to hope it works for the best (like the coach or Kobe playing smarter)

Not trolling, BTW. Lakers still have a great team.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 08:31 PM
BTW. Lakers still have a great team.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

ElNono
11-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!!!!

Much to your despair, I'm no GNSF...

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Much to your despair, I'm no GNSF...

Nonetheless, crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

ElNono
11-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Nonetheless, crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

That's what JJ said, after waltzing through the VIP section, opening a champagne bottle and partying all night.

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 08:49 PM

ElNono
11-27-2011, 08:51 PM
The Skunker

Giuseppe
11-27-2011, 09:02 PM
The Skunker!!!

ElNono
11-27-2011, 09:03 PM
:sleep

Banzai
11-28-2011, 01:05 PM
how is this a good thing? lmao

DJ Mbenga
11-28-2011, 04:19 PM
this might end up being the allan houston rule thing. lewis wont even be a victim of it. wizards are below the cap to go anouther 18 below means they have to spend some to get back up to it. i think the rule is you gotta spend 85% of the salary cap.

ElNono
11-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Phil has got a heart,,,Kobe came back, hat in hand, tail tucked, brow beaten, lower than skunk shit, looking for a hand down.