PDA

View Full Version : Stretch, IronMexican, and the rest of Spurstalk Raider Nation...

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:14 PM
(except that faggot Luva. Bitchmade welchers with an affinity for chimpanzee penis don't deserve to be a part of Raider Nation)

2 more wins until +.500 ecstasy!

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Why the fuck do they make life so hard?

Guess you can never preemptively celebrate when it comes to them.

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Nice punt, Lech.

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Game.

Pelicans78
11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Epic fail by Hanie. Wow. Awful.

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Epic fail by Hanie. Wow. Awful.

lol fake spike.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2011, 07:33 PM
:lol Jason Campbell's career in Oakland is over

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:35 PM
:lol Jason Campbell's career in Oakland is over

Good guy. Just too conservative with a shitty arm.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Too black tbh

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Too black tbh

Funny enough, Campbell needed a bit more negro in him. Since he couldn't throw worth a shit, some ni99er speed in his legs would've done him some good. He could've also used more ni99er in his brain since he constantly over-thought every pass he made, so having less intelligence might've proved beneficial, allowing him to be more instinctual and spontaneous.

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:48 PM
We running away with this shit...:lol

Shut the fuck up. You ain't allowed celebration, you front-running chimp cocksucker.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Funny enough, Campbell needed a bit more negro in him. Since he couldn't throw worth a shit, some ni99er speed in his legs would've done him some good. He could've also used more ni99er in his brain since he constantly over-thought every pass he made, so having less intelligence might've proved beneficial, allowing him to be more instinctual and spontaneous.
:lol true. Usually black QBs are the opposite of conservative, they think they can use their chimp athleticism to scramble or throw into quadruple coverage.

midnightpulp
11-27-2011, 07:55 PM
:lol true. Usually black QBs are the opposite of conservative, they think they can use their chimp athleticism to scramble or throw into quadruple coverage.

:lol

IronMexican
11-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Denver has an easy ass schedule remaining. Sucks.

Jelloisjigglin
11-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Denver has an easy ass schedule remaining. Sucks.

Not really. They still have to play New England, Chicago and Buffalo a team that's sliding but are tough at home. Definitely not a cake walk schedule. Raiders schedule is tougher though for sure. At Green Bay? chalk that loss up.lol

stretch
11-28-2011, 09:42 AM
Palmer is utilizing the speed so well... I can't wait to see what happens when D-Mac gets back.

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Raiders schedule is BRUTAL down the stretch. I can easily see a 9-7 finish unless D-Mac comes back fast. Miami historically plays them very tough, so if they can't get a win down there next week I'd start to get nervous if I were Raider fan.

stretch
11-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Raiders schedule is BRUTAL down the stretch. I can easily see a 9-7 finish unless D-Mac comes back fast. Miami historically plays them very tough, so if they can't get a win down there next week I'd start to get nervous if I were Raider fan.

is it really that brutal? KC, San Diego, and Miami all have been ass this year. yeah I know KC and SD are divisional foes, but im pretty sure Oakland will win against KC after what happened in the last game they played, and then Oakland gets SD at home. I think they have a very good chance at winning both of those. GB is going to be a pain in the ass and almost certainly a loss. Detroit has been struggling quite a bit lately. Dangerous, but not nearly as good as they were early on. Early in the year, i would have counted this as a certain loss, but now I think it could be a toss-up.

They definitely need to get D-Mac back ASAP though. If they get him back and hes healthy, I will be very disappointed if they finish anything worse than 10-6.

stretch
11-28-2011, 11:28 AM
TBH the problem with Campbell wasnt that he didnt have an arm (he has a very strong arm), or that he makes dumb desicions to throw passes he has no business throwing. His problem always seemed more like a lack of confidence, and he would hesitate too much to unload a pass, and be forced to check down.

DeadlyDynasty
11-28-2011, 11:41 AM
is it really that brutal? KC, San Diego, and Miami all have been ass this year. yeah I know KC and SD are divisional foes, but im pretty sure Oakland will win against KC after what happened in the last game they played, and then Oakland gets SD at home. I think they have a very good chance at winning both of those. GB is going to be a pain in the ass and almost certainly a loss. Detroit has been struggling quite a bit lately. Dangerous, but not nearly as good as they were early on. Early in the year, i would have counted this as a certain loss, but now I think it could be a toss-up.

They definitely need to get D-Mac back ASAP though. If they get him back and hes healthy, I will be very disappointed if they finish anything worse than 10-6.

Don't get me wrong, Oakland's definitely in the driver's seat out West right now, but things aren't as locked up as they seem. Miami is not the Miami of the first half of the year--they look damn good right now and are a tough out.

For hypothetical purposes, let's say Oakland loses to Miami and Denver beats Minny. Now you have both teams at 7-5 atop the AFC West.

-H2H is irrelevant because they split their matchups, so next tiebreaker is divisional. Broncos are 3-2 in the division, with their last game vs the Chiefs at Mile High in what should be a sick crowd. Probable Denver win. If Oakland wins their final 2 divisional games they will also finish 4-2.

-Next tiebreaker: conference record. Denver has only 3 conference losses while Oakland has 4--5 if they lose to Miami. That's why next week's game is potentially catastrophic if they lose.

Denver's final games: @MIN (2-9), CHI (w/ Caleb Hanie), NE (loss), @BUF (they're crap now, 4 straight losses--3 by blowout), and KC. With the way Denver's defense has played, I can see a 4-1 finish and a 10-6 record. I mean they just beat all 3 divisional rivals on the road, so clearly they are rolling right now.

Both teams have a sure-fire loss left on their schedule...Broncos vs Pats, Raiders vs Pack. Oakland can't drop another game with the way Denver is playing.

If they lose in Miami this week, shit gets real. If not--I like their chances to close out.

stretch
11-28-2011, 11:52 AM
I agree completely that the Miami game is extremely key. I just don't think it's all that brutal, they play a great team, a solid team, and two shit teams after Miami.

DeadlyDynasty
12-04-2011, 04:19 PM
If they lose in Miami this week, shit gets real. If not--I like their chances to close out.

Shit just got real.

DPG21920
12-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Dude, MIA has been playing extremely well as of late. Makes the Cowboys win against them look a bit better. That was a tough loss especially with Tebow going HAM again. Tight race and Denver is playing better.

When is DMC coming back?

HarlemHeat37
12-04-2011, 07:21 PM
:lol Carson Palmer trade..
:lol Stretch..

Pelicans78
12-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Raiders are in serious trouble. Denver has a huge edge now with the scheduling. Bears are terrible now, Buffalo can't buy a win, and they have the Pats at home. They could easily go 3-1.

Mugen
12-04-2011, 11:07 PM
rofl matt moor & reggie bush carving us up. can't even imagine what Rodgers is gonna do to us next week.

gotta finish the season 3-0 to have shot at the POs but we'll need DMC, Ford and Moore back to even have a shot.

That Bills loss is really gonna come back to bite them us in the ass.

IronMexican
12-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Kill me, guys.

Trainwreck2100
12-05-2011, 12:18 AM
you should all be ashamed of your team for letting Tebow take your division away

stretch
12-05-2011, 11:06 AM
dammit Dmac needs to get healthy, FAST.