PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Explain Luck_the_Fakers for me?

scott
11-27-2011, 11:06 PM
I see it show up all the time in posts, often in a long chain. I assume it is censoring SOMETHING. What is going on here?

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-27-2011, 11:10 PM
it's censoring n!gger and n!gga

Jelloisjigglin
11-27-2011, 11:13 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s

oh shit he's right

scott
11-27-2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks. Now I can accurately judge a poster's classlessness when it shows up in their posts. :lol

Sense
11-27-2011, 11:26 PM
Thanks. Now I can accurately judge a poster's classlessness when it shows up in their posts. :lol

It's used as a censor for a couple of things.. unless they changed it.. I believe if you mispell Elliott it will happen, among other things.

redzero
11-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Sucka Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_
I throw the sucka in the front for the ones that front
The sucka Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_
I throw the sucka in the front for the ones that front

Halberto
11-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

cool

mavs>spurs
11-28-2011, 12:08 AM
works for b e a n e r and other words too, since kori is a nlgga lover from SA which is full of b3aners only those words are censored you can still talk shit about crackers tho.

baseline bum
11-28-2011, 12:32 AM
I see it show up all the time in posts, often in a long chain. I assume it is censoring SOMETHING. What is going on here?

It was first applied to people who spelled Sean Elliott's name with only one t.

CubanSucks
11-28-2011, 01:20 AM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_T he_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The _Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Faker s_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_T he_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The _Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Faker s_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_T he_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The _Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Faker s_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_T he_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The _Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_F akers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fak ers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Faker s_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck _The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_T he_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The _Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Bill_Brasky
11-28-2011, 01:21 AM
It censors calf tats too right?

skut_farkus
11-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ sean eliot

Wild Cobra
11-28-2011, 05:17 AM
Or do you also mean what is says if you exchange the "F" and "L"?

Wild Cobra
11-28-2011, 05:23 AM
it's censoring n!gger and n!gga
Why would they want to censor niggеr or niggа?

Heath Ledger
11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
Can't censor this.

0itOCgJtNVU

mavs>spurs
11-28-2011, 09:45 AM

How did you just do that?

cantthinkofanything
11-28-2011, 10:09 AM

cantthinkofanything
11-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_?

cantthinkofanything
11-28-2011, 10:14 AM

So, Wild Cobra can say "niggеr" and "niggа" but noone else can?

Sense
11-28-2011, 11:01 AM

What?

Sportcamper
11-28-2011, 11:12 AM
I am sure that it is an honest spelling or grammar mistrake…In any case post like that have the potential to hurt people’s feelings…

boutons_deux
11-28-2011, 11:45 AM
also for censoring be@ner

PakiDan
11-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_?

DMC
11-28-2011, 03:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ye_%28Cyrillic%29

That's the "e" in the N word WC used.

The "a" in the other N word was a Greek letter.

Wild Cobra
11-28-2011, 04:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ye_%28Cyrillic%29

That's the "e" in the N word WC used.

The "a" in the other N word was a Greek letter.
LOL...

You ruined the fun.

Also gave away how people can repeat it.

Wild Cobra
11-28-2011, 04:42 PM
So, Wild Cobra can say "niggеr" and "niggа" but noone else can?
Because I never use it as for name calling.

DMC
11-28-2011, 04:49 PM
LOL...

You ruined the fun.

Also gave away how people can repeat it.
Well you kinda did that yourself when you posted it the first time.

It's not rocket science.

lefty
11-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Kobe is that Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

mavs>spurs
11-28-2011, 05:31 PM
"niggеr or niggа" how did you do that?

mavs>spurs
11-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Kyle Orton
11-28-2011, 08:07 PM
niggа

Kyle Orton

Kyle Orton
niggеr

Creepn
11-28-2011, 08:43 PM

Not surprised Wild Cobra's leading the charge with the peckerwoods.

DMC
11-28-2011, 08:57 PM
5 star thread tbh

Wild Cobra
11-29-2011, 04:12 AM
Not surprised Wild Cobra's leading the charge with the peckerwoods.
I had to look that up. That was the first time I ever heard the term. Please elaborate how you think I'm leading a charge? I just thought it would be funny to get past the censorship, and see how many people it would make wonder how I did it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Peckerwood-T-shirt.jpg/739px-Peckerwood-T-shirt.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peckerwood)