PDA

View Full Version : Be careful who you date

tlongII
11-29-2011, 07:32 PM
http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.com/post/13348728615/tattoo-artist-ryan-fitzgerald-from-dayton-oh-was

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv9wahoia61qar86bo1_500.jpg

Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently, Ryan found out that Rossie had cheated with a long-time friend of his, but instead of confronting her about it he acted like everything was normal and hatched a plan for revenge. Originally, Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault, but the ingenious tattoo artist had covered his bases by plying Rossie with wine and tequila shots and getting her to sign a consent form that stated the design was “at the artist’s discretion.”

No word from Rossie on whether the illicit night of passion with Ryan’s friend was worth it. Moral of the story? Never cheat on a tattoo artist.

benefactor
11-29-2011, 07:35 PM
lol getting shit on

mavs>spurs
11-29-2011, 08:20 PM
cheater deserved it

Spursfan092120
11-29-2011, 08:22 PM
cheater deserved it

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-29-2011, 08:23 PM
OP is misleading. If you don't cheat on the person you're dating then stuff like this won't happen

Trainwreck2100
11-29-2011, 08:40 PM
OP is misleading. If you don't cheat on the person you're dating then stuff like this won't happen

Not misleading but ambiguous. OP could be talking about the chick

The Reckoning
11-29-2011, 08:44 PM
shes got a hot and steamy backside

Dex
11-29-2011, 08:53 PM
cheater deserved it

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2011, 09:34 PM
cheater deserved it

why did she deserve it...she wasn't married to that fucking prick she can fuck who she wants...you fucking clowns are ridiculous...no pussy getting as haters....

If she paid me I'd go kick his ass...and yes even with that shit tat she looks fit enough for me to eat from behind....:lol

The Reckoning
11-29-2011, 09:37 PM
why did she deserve it...she wasn't married to that fucking prick she can fuck who she wants...you fucking clowns are ridiculous...no pussy getting as haters....

If she paid me I'd go kick his ass...and yes even with that shit tat she looks fit enough for me to eat from behind....:lol

you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2011, 09:41 PM
you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

only for dinner...and only if the asshole is white and hairy....clean shaven pussy with a hairy asshole...nothing like it nowhere...:lol

hairy hairy hairy :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2011, 09:46 PM
8KR83J_SbLs

lol

mavs>spurs
11-29-2011, 10:05 PM

i know that nlggers like to treat their women like shit and fuck around and that's why you guys have such high STD rates, but whenever 2 people are in a relationship you're not supposed to cheat tbh, that makes you the ass.

4>0rings
11-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Looks like something Koriwhat drew and tatt'ed.

Koolaid_Man
11-29-2011, 10:24 PM
i know that nlggers like to treat their women like shit and fuck around and that's why you guys have such high STD rates, but whenever 2 people are in a relationship you're not supposed to cheat tbh, that makes you the ass.

ok you little dick insecure jerk...:lol she want to dip in the sauce ere not and then it's no big deal she ain't married to your faggot ass...

mavs>spurs
11-29-2011, 10:55 PM
ok you little dick insecure jerk...:lol she want to dip in the sauce ere not and then it's no big deal she ain't married to your faggot ass...

insecure? no it's called a relationship. if i wanted to fuck other people then i wouldn't be in one..which i'm not currently. does your little chimp pea brain get that? or is the concept of a committed relationship over your dick's head?

koriwhat
11-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Looks like something Koriwhat drew and tatt'ed.

when's the last time you got laid, let alone been surrounded by pussy on the regular? exactly... keep thinking about me you fat pos & i'll keep making that $$ while sitting around a bunch of hot chicks getting tattooed in places you've only seen on websites not www.spurstalk.com

koriwhat
11-29-2011, 11:46 PM
btw, that shit is fake anyhow.

DMC
11-30-2011, 12:41 AM
The tatt does look fake as shit. :D

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2011, 01:08 AM
The tatt does look fake as shit. :D

must be koriwhat :toast

koriwhat
11-30-2011, 01:49 AM
must be koriwhat :toast

?

haters gonna keep hating but you bitches gonna stay in my rearview cause that's where you bitches belong. 'member that!

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 06:47 AM
when's the last time you got laid, let alone been surrounded by pussy on the regular? exactly... keep thinking about me you fat pos & i'll keep making that $$ while sitting around a bunch of hot chicks getting tattooed in places you've only seen on websites not www.spurstalk.com (http://www.spurstalk.com)

now this the realest shit you ever wrote. excellent line...I'm sure you tatted around the anus hole...those look painful but nice to look at when fucking...question though...when you're doing a tat around the asshole do they ever fart in your face....no troll real question :lol

DAF86
11-30-2011, 02:36 PM

If you would have ever had anything close to a girlfriend you would know that the bitch deserved it for beign a fucking backstabbing hore.

mojorizen7
11-30-2011, 08:26 PM
shes got a hot and steamy backside

:lol

4>0rings
11-30-2011, 08:30 PM
now this the realest shit you ever wrote. excellent line...I'm sure you tatted around the anus hole...those look painful but nice to look at when fucking...question though...when you're doing a tat around the asshole do they ever fart in your face....no troll real question :lol

:lol You know he gotta get nose deep in their dingleberries

SA210
11-30-2011, 11:18 PM
cheater deserved it

mavs>spurs
11-30-2011, 11:41 PM
I'd actually do more than just that...my ex still regrets the day she ever crossed me 4 months ago(she didn't cheat tho, thank God). Payback is a bitch.

DMC
12-01-2011, 12:46 AM
I'd actually do more than just that...my ex still regrets the day she ever crossed me 4 months ago(she didn't cheat tho, thank God). Payback is a bitch.
I have a really great payback story on a girl I dated many years ago.

I knew she was playing around online, so I created an account and started talking with her. This went on for a month and she was telling me all these lies about our relationship, and was begging to meet me. She told me tons of dirty shit about her boss, her coworkers and all that. I saved it all. Finally she said we have to meet, so I said I didn't really feel like she was my type, but she demanded so I called her and she was all in her soft, fuck me voice "hey.." and I was like "hey". She realized it was me and her voice changed, but it took her a few minutes to catch on. I said "are we going to meet" and she was like "what? No I have to work early" so I said "you just asked to meet me online"... dead silence for 5 minutes then "you motherfucker..."

So I had her email pw and everything by then, so I sent every one of her letters on a company wide email distribution from her email account, then emailed her dating site account as her saying "checkmate".

Never heard from her again.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 01:05 AM

I knew she was playing around online, so I created an account and started talking with her. This went on for a month and she was telling me all these lies about our relationship, and was begging to meet me. She told me tons of dirty shit about her boss, her coworkers and all that. I saved it all. Finally she said we have to meet, so I said I didn't really feel like she was my type, but she demanded so I called her and she was all in her soft, fuck me voice "hey.." and I was like "hey". She realized it was me and her voice changed, but it took her a few minutes to catch on. I said "are we going to meet" and she was like "what? No I have to work early" so I said "you just asked to meet me online"... dead silence for 5 minutes then "you motherfucker..."

So I had her email pw and everything by then, so I sent every one of her letters on a company wide email distribution from her email account, then emailed her dating site account as her saying "checkmate".

:lmao nice...it's too bad i didn't have a way to get mine like that. i bet she felt stupid as shit

I wish i had a cool story like that but all i did was verbally annihilate her and her entire family and made her cry super hard.............she still feels bad tho i think i seriously lowered her self esteem and made her depressed :lmao. last i heard she sleeps all day and sits at home depressed. i can be pretty mean with my words tbh. not so glorious but i got da job done TBH.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 01:08 AM
EDIT: actually i did get her pretty good, told on her to her bff since 7th grade about some shit she said and now they aren't friends anymore :lmao

CuckingFunt
12-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Hell of a lot easier to just walk away than to put so much time and energy into childish games.

RandomGuy
12-01-2011, 07:37 AM
http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.com/post/13348728615/tattoo-artist-ryan-fitzgerald-from-dayton-oh-was

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv9wahoia61qar86bo1_500.jpg

Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently, Ryan found out that Rossie had cheated with a long-time friend of his, but instead of confronting her about it he acted like everything was normal and hatched a plan for revenge. Originally, Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault, but the ingenious tattoo artist had covered his bases by plying Rossie with wine and tequila shots and getting her to sign a consent form that stated the design was “at the artist’s discretion.”

No word from Rossie on whether the illicit night of passion with Ryan’s friend was worth it. Moral of the story? Never cheat on a tattoo artist.

Getting someone drunk to have them sign something invalidates the contract, as does entering into something with the intent to defraud to my understanding.

I think she has a pretty damn good court case, but will defer to the actual lawyers on the board.

Except for vy. He's too much of an ass to be right about anything.

j/k (he handed me my ass on implied consent, props)

RandomGuy
12-01-2011, 07:42 AM
:lmao nice...it's too bad i didn't have a way to get mine like that. i bet she felt stupid as shit

I wish i had a cool story like that but all i did was verbally annihilate her and her entire family and made her cry super hard.............she still feels bad tho i think i seriously lowered her self esteem and made her depressed :lmao. last i heard she sleeps all day and sits at home depressed. i can be pretty mean with my words tbh. not so glorious but i got da job done TBH.

Unless you are a sociopath, you will probably come to regret this as you get older.

Not something to be especially proud of, kid.

SA210
12-01-2011, 07:47 AM

nice :lol

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Unless you are a sociopath, you will probably come to regret this as you get older.

Not something to be especially proud of, kid.

I think I probably am somewhat of one then, bc it's still funny as fuck to me. She did me awful and deserved it..she even acknowledges so.

DMC
12-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Hell of a lot easier to just walk away than to put so much time and energy into childish games.
Not nearly as fun though.

Summers
12-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Never mind. :) Haven't had enough coffee yet.

DMC
12-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I think I probably am somewhat of one then, bc it's still funny as fuck to me. She did me awful and deserved it..she even acknowledges so.
I don't do the verbal attack thing, but if that's your thing go for it.

This girl lied when I met her, and continued lying the entire time we were dating (about 4 months). She thought she was playing me, and I know this for a fact.

Hopefully she became a lesbian or a nun, but I bet she became unemployed.

Leetonidas
12-01-2011, 11:31 AM
It's fake btw

DMC
12-01-2011, 11:51 AM
It's fake btw
I know, we said that on the 1st page. If it's not, it's one of the worst drawings for a tattoo I've ever seen.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't do the verbal attack thing, but if that's your thing go for it.

This girl lied when I met her, and continued lying the entire time we were dating (about 4 months). She thought she was playing me, and I know this for a fact.

Hopefully she became a lesbian or a nun, but I bet she became unemployed.

It's my specialty :D

Better than bitch slapping the sorry cunt all the way back to Mexico, in my honest opinion. Nothin ever got physical tho, daddeh, brother, uncles, none of which wanted none. Don't blame em, bein like 5'2 and all.

DAF86
12-01-2011, 04:41 PM

When you have put so much time and energy on a relationship sometimes you don't feel like just walking away.

DMC
12-01-2011, 09:09 PM
When you have put so much time and energy on a relationship sometimes you don't feel like just walking away.
It would have been a lot easier had she just walked away instead of trying to play me.

Walking goes both ways.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 09:39 PM
It would have been a lot easier had she just walked away instead of trying to play me.

Walking goes both ways.

yeah don't pay any attention to the fake morality police, it's not like we're talking about fucking with innocent nice little girls :cry these are cold hearted, calculated bitches.