PDA

View Full Version : The Nets Going After Dwight Howard and Tyson Chandler

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 06:41 AM
Here we go again. Someone please save the owners from themselves. Prokolov has the money but Dwight ain't messing around in NJ. Now Tyson Chandler is more within his reach. These owners are just insane fucking insane. Throwing the farm at a guy who clearly has no interest in resigning how fucking stupid. :lol The only reason LA has a chance is because it's where Dwight wants to play... NBA owners = Face Palm

Nets Preparing Trade Offer For Dwight Howard

Nov 30, 2011 12:51 AM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Howard_Dwight_orl_110929.jpg

The Nets are prepared to offer Brook Lopez and two future first round picks to acquire Dwight Howard before he becomes a free agent next summer, according to sources.

In order to improve the offer, the Nets are willing to absorb the contract of Hedo Turkoglu, who has three seasons and $35 million remaining on his contract. The Nets would be able to acquire his contract due to cap space created by the expected release of Travis Outlaw.

The Lakers and Knicks are widely presumed to be Howard's preferred destinations.

Despite their interest in Howard, the Nets are expected to make offers to Nene and Tyson Chandler.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216861/Nets_Preparing_Trade_Offer_For_Dwight_Howard#ixzz1 fBhIpzl6

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2011, 08:05 AM
brook lopez a scrub postin up big numbers on a scrub team

if d12 or whoever goes there, better make sure dwilliams agrees to sign with the team

TDMVPDPOY
11-30-2011, 08:06 AM
brook lopez a scrub postin up big numbers on a scrub team

if d12 or whoever goes there, better make sure dwilliams agrees to sign with the team

Scrub
11-30-2011, 08:08 AM
I will be laughing my ass of if Clippers and Nets sign Dwight, Paul and Kirilenko. They'll be punking Lakers and Knicks for the years to come.

Imagine...

Clippers:
PG:Paul+Bledsoe
SG:Gordon
SF:Minnesota 2012 unprotected first+their own 2012 1st...
PF:Blake
C:Kaman+Jordan

Brooklyn Nets:
PG:Deron
SG:Morrow
SF:Kirilenko
PF:?
C:Dwight

Lakers full of tired old shitbags in two years :lol
Knicks...:lol:lol:lol

Suns,Orlando,Spurs:lmao

sefant77
11-30-2011, 08:13 AM
Nets should just wait another year and dont waste Lopez and take on Hedo.

Sign him next summer as FA and the ship Lopez out for a wing like Iggy. But my guess is that they are scared that the Magic pull of a trade like Bynum...

Giuseppe
11-30-2011, 08:39 AM
tired old shitbags

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

pass1st
11-30-2011, 11:12 AM
D12 going to be traded, only a few teams have the pieces.

DMC
11-30-2011, 11:13 AM
The Nets could have the fucking USA Olympic Mens Basketball team and still miss the playoffs. They are the Nets.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 11:24 AM
D12 going to be traded, only a few teams have the pieces.

Lakers have the best offer on the table...

Bynum + Odom + Ebanks + 2 future draft picks and 50 thousand cash :lol

if they value Brook Lopez over Bynum they're fucking insane...

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 11:26 AM
if we can somehow convince Luke retire and save our amnesty cut..we'd be in good shape...

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 11:55 AM
I ain't goin nowhere fuck boy

what's up sexy...want to rekindle those steamy nights in Rodanthe....this our blue lagoon moment you and I trapped on an Island all alone...:lol no where for you to run...

mavsfan1000
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Tyson will go where the money is. Quote me on that.

Killakobe81
11-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Cant say that I would blame him if he did chas ethe money ...

He has a ring ...

His healthy has been spotty ...

He is heading towards 30 ...

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Otis Smith coming to a slow realization...I bolded the most important piece in his quote below...

news gathered from around the net.

Magic GM Wants To Talk With Dwight Before Making Any Decisions

Nov 30, 2011 2:09 PM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Smith_Otis_orl_110725.jpg
Otis Smith is going to gauge the mindset of Dwight Howard and make a determination on the best way to proceed. He would not rule out a trade, or any other course of action, depending on what he learns. Howard can be a free agent after the season and has made comments that some interpret as indicating a desire to leave Orlando.
"I don’t think you can take anything out of consideration," Smith said. "I think, one, you have to talk to your player first. We have to figure out where his head is, not where everyone thinks his head is, and just more figure out where he wants to be. And then you have to make the best decision of what’s in the best interests of the franchise. That’s how I’ve always went about it: to make the best decision that’s in the best interests of the Orlando Magic."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216870/Magic_GM_Wants_To_Talk_With_Dwight_Before_Making_A ny_Decisions#ixzz1fDfuka1c

MR.SILVER&BLack
11-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Lakers have the best offer on the table...

Bynum + Odom + Ebanks + 2 future draft picks and 50 thousand cash :lol

if they value Brook Lopez over Bynum they're fucking insane...
so bynum agreed to sign a contract extension with the magic? Oh wait never mind. trades dead.

:lol glass knees for superman.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 03:34 PM
so bynum agreed to sign a contract extension with the magic? Oh wait never mind. trades dead.

:lol glass knees for superman.

leave it to Spur fan to perpetuate a simplistic mind...

listen Bynum will have 1 of 2 choices since LA has the team option on him...1.) resign with LA under the legal context of a sign and trade or 2.) be cut...Sign and trade is really the only option for him...

Giuseppe
11-30-2011, 06:18 PM
Gambo & Burnsy (KTAR 620 in Phoenix) are reporting the Suns will have 2, that's right 2 max contract to offer after this season. The Suns hierarchy (the head cheese for the faggot crowd) claim they'll offer Howard both, not 1, but, both of those max contracts. Howard can use one and he can give the other to whomever he choses and bring that player with him.

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 06:20 PM
Gambo & Burnsy (KTAR 620 in Phoenix) are reporting the Suns will have 2, that's right 2 max contract to offer after this season. The Suns hierarchy (the head cheese for the faggot crowd) claim they'll offer Howard both, not 1, but, both of those max contracts. Howard can use one and he can give the other to whomever he choses and bring that player with him.

Cully...If they offer of 180 million he better look Kobe straight in the eye as a man and say: Fuck off :lol

DMC
11-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Here we go again. Someone please save the owners from themselves. Prokolov has the money but Dwight ain't messing around in NJ. Now Tyson Chandler is more within his reach. These owners are just insane fucking insane. Throwing the farm at a guy who clearly has no interest in resigning how fucking stupid. :lol The only reason LA has a chance is because it's where Dwight wants to play... NBA owners = Face Palm

Nets Preparing Trade Offer For Dwight Howard

Nov 30, 2011 12:51 AM EST

http://basketball.realgm.com/images/nba/4.2/wiretap/photos/2006/Howard_Dwight_orl_110929.jpg

The Nets are prepared to offer Brook Lopez and two future first round picks to acquire Dwight Howard before he becomes a free agent next summer, according to sources.

In order to improve the offer, the Nets are willing to absorb the contract of Hedo Turkoglu, who has three seasons and $35 million remaining on his contract. The Nets would be able to acquire his contract due to cap space created by the expected release of Travis Outlaw.

The Lakers and Knicks are widely presumed to be Howard's preferred destinations.

Despite their interest in Howard, the Nets are expected to make offers to Nene and Tyson Chandler.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216861/Nets_Preparing_Trade_Offer_For_Dwight_Howard#ixzz1 fBhIpzl6

Hey you stupid chimp, who the fuck is Prokolov?

pass1st
11-30-2011, 07:31 PM
Wonder how it's going to go down when the Nets move to Brooklyn and Prokhorov throws around his 18billion dollar wallet.