PDA

View Full Version : Keep your kids on a leash

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm here at the DMV getting a new DL and there's a couple families here who are letting their kids wander around the waiting area. They're between 2 and 3 years old and it's fucking annoying how they keep coming up to people and want to play with your phone, tug on your pants, or other bothersome shit.

I understand that's what kids do, and that would be cute if it was my kid, but it's NOT. Be a responsible parent, get off your goddamn phone, and either hold them or play with them yourself. Besides, who wants their kids playing with strangers anyway?

Fucking idiots.

jeebus
11-30-2011, 10:09 AM
If the parents were responsible, they'd wouldn't have fuck trophies and probably be better off.

mrsmaalox
11-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Eh, your just pissed off cuz you're at the DMV :lol

Frenzy
11-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Just act really friendly to the kid...more friendly then the parent would like....see if that helps.

Agloco
11-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Eh, your just pissed off cuz you're at the DMV :lol

Gotta go with this DD....

Although, restraining children is a good idea in a high trafic area like that. I allow my children to roam a bit yes. Tugging on a strangers pants and asking them questions? Absolutely not.

pawe
11-30-2011, 11:34 AM
I dont mind kids playing if it's a big ass lobby but I dont want those little fucknuggets running around like wild monkeys in a small space like a dentist's clinic and stepping on my Ferragamo Parigi suede shoes...they dont have any idea how hard it is to clean those shoes.

leemajors
11-30-2011, 12:17 PM
I dont mind kids playing if it's a big ass lobby but I dont want those little fucknuggets running around like wild monkeys in a small space like a dentist's clinic and stepping on my Ferragamo Parigi suede shoes...they dont have any idea how hard it is to clean those shoes.

quit wearing douchy expensive shoes, no one cares.

pawe
11-30-2011, 12:24 PM
I care. I want to look good.
It is douchy but those are still not my expensive shoes.

leemajors
11-30-2011, 12:37 PM
I care. I want to look good.
It is douchy but those are still not my expensive shoes.

damn that sucks, I can look good in flip flops :lol

pawe
11-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Everyone knows we uggles have to compensate. :lol

cantthinkofanything
11-30-2011, 12:44 PM
"Damn, who's that ugly dude wearing douchey shoes?"

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2011, 01:04 PM
they prolly b3aners, am i right op?

There were hispanic and black kids, so possibly.

coyotes_geek
11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm here at the DMV getting a new DL and there's a couple families here who are letting their kids wander around the waiting area. They're between 2 and 3 years old and it's fucking annoying how they keep coming up to people and want to play with your phone, tug on your pants, or other bothersome shit.

I understand that's what kids do, and that would be cute if it was my kid, but it's NOT. Be a responsible parent, get off your goddamn phone, and either hold them or play with them yourself. Besides, who wants their kids playing with strangers anyway?

Fucking idiots.

Just ask the kids if they want some candy that you've got in the back of your van and I guarantee those parents won't let their kid bother you anymore.

CavsSuperFan
11-30-2011, 01:54 PM
I like seeing grown ups flip out over loud children…When I am in a restaurant & get seated near a family with children I make faces at them & try to get them riled up so they scream out then I laugh back at them…It is amazing how little tolerance some people have for children…Always somebody will complain about the noise & then I tell the waitress, well I am sitting closer & it does not bother me at all…

I think the world would be better off if we put grouchy adults on a leash…:lol

DMC
11-30-2011, 02:42 PM
It's better when they have those green boogers and snot hanging all over their faces, and their hands are coated with some unidentifiable goo.

mmmmm

bus driver
11-30-2011, 02:51 PM
and a muzzle

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2011, 04:10 PM
I like seeing grown ups flip out over loud children…When I am in a restaurant & get seated near a family with children I make faces at them & try to get them riled up so they scream out then I laugh back at them…It is amazing how little tolerance some people have for children…Always somebody will complain about the noise & then I tell the waitress, well I am sitting closer & it does not bother me at all…

If you wanna play with their kids, be my guest--but that's fucking creepy.

I'm not talking about an isolated incident, either. I'm talking about repeat offenders. Take this morning's scenario...a small kid comes up to me while I'm in the waiting room and tries to grab my phone out of my hand--cause he's being a kid--just curious and all. I smiled and said no. Most sane parents would say something like "Oh (insert name here), don't bother the nice man"--problem solved. Not these idiots, they just ignored their kids and let them keep bothering people.

I understand if you can't afford a babysitter and have to take your kids with you everywhere you go--but with that comes responsibility. It's not my job to entertain your kids because you're a lazy parent...keep them by your side (especially when they're ONLY 2 FUCKING YEARS OLD).

As for your grouchy adult line...yeah, I'm sure the world needs more adults who love the company of strangers' kids.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedImages/Press/Jerry-Sandusky-11-5-2011-250x275w.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
11-30-2011, 04:11 PM
It's better when they have those green boogers and snot hanging all over their faces, and their hands are coated with some unidentifiable goo.

mmmmm

:lol

Cochina
12-01-2011, 11:31 AM
The blue chit, the blue chit, I just let my brats eat & drink the blue chit. Get it all over there faces & chit, then turn um loose in Wal-mart.:lol

Agloco
12-01-2011, 11:32 AM

mmmmm

Only acceptable when they're my children.

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2011, 11:35 AM

I kinda heard this in Michael Jackson's voice as I read it.

DMC
12-01-2011, 11:48 AM
:lmao

redzero
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM

That's ignorant. People are just being ignorant.

LnGrrrR
12-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Whenever my kid flips out in public, if I can, I pick him up and spirit him away to a quieter place, then tell him to stop doing that. It doesn't really work, but nothing works with that kid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-01-2011, 03:59 PM
There were hispanic and black kids, so possibly.
Yeah, that was easy to predict.

Minorities for whatever reason have something against making their kids behave in public areas. They seem to think that wherever they go, their kids can use whatever they want as a jungle gym.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-01-2011, 04:01 PM
If you wanna play with their kids, be my guest--but that's fucking creepy.

I'm not talking about an isolated incident, either. I'm talking about repeat offenders. Take this morning's scenario...a small kid comes up to me while I'm in the waiting room and tries to grab my phone out of my hand--cause he's being a kid--just curious and all. I smiled and said no. Most sane parents would say something like "Oh (insert name here), don't bother the nice man"--problem solved. Not these idiots, they just ignored their kids and let them keep bothering people.

I understand if you can't afford a babysitter and have to take your kids with you everywhere you go--but with that comes responsibility. It's not my job to entertain your kids because you're a lazy parent...keep them by your side (especially when they're ONLY 2 FUCKING YEARS OLD).

As for your grouchy adult line...yeah, I'm sure the world needs more adults who love the company of strangers' kids.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov/uploadedImages/Press/Jerry-Sandusky-11-5-2011-250x275w.jpg

:lmao

Monostradamus
12-01-2011, 04:33 PM
See this is where all you pussy faggot "nonononono!!!!! don't hit your kids!!!!!!! that's child abuse and i'll report you to the authorities" assholes are ruining society. Kids run wild cuz they know their parents won't do shit to them besides a few halfhearted shushes. If kids knew there was a chance their parents would put em over their knee and spank the shit out of them right there in front of everybody, you better believe they'd shut the fuck up and behave themselves.

Cochina
12-01-2011, 06:01 PM
All my fuckin brats are bipolar! It don't do no good to beat chit out of them, now they all have nifes.