I guess intelligence and pedophilia go hand in hand....:downspin:

Previous Research

Vast majority (97%) male
Mostly white
Usually young adult (mean age 27)
http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/CrimPsych/CPSG-6.htm

Huey Freeman
11-30-2011, 03:34 PM
I hate to say it, but interesting find Kool. Whats more interesting is you meet many of the characteristics in this study. Your a white male, you have an abnormal love for children judging from all the childish threads you start. Your friends with Giuseppe. You brag about all the pussy you get, which probably means you get no pussy at all.

I can go on and on

But good find tho Kool
Very interesting :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 03:42 PM
I hate to say it, but interesting find Kool. Whats more interesting is you meet many of the characteristics in this study. Your a white male, you have an abnormal love for children judging from all the childish threads you start, your friends with Giuseppe. You brag about all the pussy you get, which probably means you get no pussy at all.

I can go on and on

But good find tho Kool
Very interesting :toast

:lol yawn....this is an old school tale of moral relativism...but this is 2011 not 1989...

Do you not think Lil Weezy got that cash just cuz he brags about it all day...:lmao

VqjB_31IQKA

Huey Freeman
11-30-2011, 03:58 PM
:lol yawn....this is an old school tale of moral relativism...but this is 2011 not 1989...

Do you not think Lil Weezy got that cash just cuz he brags about it all day...:lmao

VqjB_31IQKA

Yeah, its this dopey ass n!ggas job to talk about all the pussy he gets. Whats your job dope?

JayTheClown
11-30-2011, 04:00 PM
LOL :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Yeah, its this dopey ass n!ggas job to talk about all the pussy he gets. Whats your job dope?

same thing for Kool :toast

mouse
12-01-2011, 09:59 PM
The findings say many of them fantasize about being tattoo artist.

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Hmm very interesting find kool.

Would creepily watching children's cartoons such as naruto be a sign of pedo tendencies?

DMC
12-02-2011, 12:22 AM
Why would someone do a search on pedophilia? You getting scanned? You better wipe that shit now.