PDA

View Full Version : US used nukes on Iraq and Afghanistan?

mavs>spurs
11-30-2011, 11:54 PM
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212827.html

'US used nukes on Iraq, Afghanistan'
Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:55PM GMT
http://www.reddit.com/static/spreddit1.gif (http://www.reddit.com/submit?title=%27US%20used%20nukes%20on%20Iraq,%20A fghanistan%27)Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/submit?title=%27US%20used%20nukes%20on%20Iraq,%20A fghanistan%27)
The United States has used tactical nuclear weapons in its military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.

“Tactical nuclear weapons were used, at least one in Iraq and several were used in Afghanistan --in the Tora Bora mountains,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said.

Eyre pointed out that the atomic bomb dropped on Afghanistan's Tora Bora region was so powerful that it actually created an earthquake there.

The analyst went on to say that the use of such lethal weapons by US military, which is a gross violation of the Geneva Convention, has been sanctioned by the US presidents; thus they should be prosecuted for war crimes.

"In America, the ultimate commander in chief is the president," Eyre said, adding that the President has the final say in using such weapons.

The US is the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and the only one to use them.

Thousands of people were killed in August 1945, when the US bombers dropped atomic bombs on Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The US invaded Afghanistan in 2001 under the pretext of toppling the Taliban regime, claiming that the militants have refused to hand over Osama bin Laden.

The US also invaded Iraq in 2003 under the excuse of destroying alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) belonging to former dictator Saddam Hussein.

Many civilians, including women and children, have been killed as a result of these wars.

The US-led war in Afghanistan, with civilian and military casualties at record highs, has become the longest war in the US history.

4>0rings
11-30-2011, 11:57 PM
Nigha please

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:03 AM
I applaud your actually providing a link.

And now I'm laughing at it.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Leave it to Chumpy to not actually do any homework....

New Bombs and War Crimes in Fallujah
by Jim Fetzer, Leuren Moret, and Christopher Busby
Heavy firepower was used in Fallujah in 2004

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Fallujah-U.S.-artillery-fire-111104-by-Lance-Cpl.-Samantha-L.-Jones2-320x291.jpg

HEAVY FIRE POWER WAS USED IN FALLUJAH IN 2004: U.S. Marines fire Nov. 11, 2004, on Fallujah with a 155 mm Howitzer. One of the weapons originally designed for this artillery piece was a tactical nuclear weapon (that could include a neutron warhead) designed by Samuel Cohen, to be fired in eastern Europe on Soviet troops during President Ronald Reagan’s term in office. [Photo: Lance Cpl. Samantha L. Jones]

On Friday, 28 October 2011, it was my honor to host Leuren Moret and Christopher Busby as my guests on “The Real Deal”, an internet radio program broadcast on M/W/F from 5-7 PM/CT over revereradio.net. Leuren Moret is an independent geoscientist who has done expert studies on the Fukushima disaster, radiation problems around the world including depleted uranium. Dr. Christopher Busby is a visiting biomedical studies professor at the University of Ulster and is the co-author of reports about the effects of depleted uranium in Iraq especially in relation to Fallujah. What Busby found much to his surprise was not DU but enriched uranium instead.

The interview was extraordinary on many counts. During the first hour, Leuren reported on the latest research about Fukushima and laid out a background for understanding the issues that she and Busby and I would discuss during the second hour. It has become apparent from Busby’s research that a new kind of bomb–which seems to be a neutron bomb–has been used in Fallujah, but also in other areas, including Lebanon. As though that discovery were not astonishing enough, listening to him, it struck me that this same weapon may have been used to destroy the Twin Towers, an explanation for which has remained elusive and where alternative theories about the possible use of mini-nukes, directed energy weaponry, and other causal mechanisms have been widely discussed–or, in some cases, actually suppressed.

Veteran's today (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/03/new-bombs-and-war-crimes-in-fallujah/)

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:21 AM
lol Jim Fetzer

Leave it to dan regurgitate any conspiracy theory but not actually profess any belief.

Tell me dan, do you BELIEVE that the US used a neutron bomb in Fallujah?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Leuren Moret is an independent geoscientist
Dr. Christopher Busby biomedical studies professor at the University of Ulster
Chumpy...internet troll...

:lmao

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:28 AM

Yes or no.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:30 AM

:lmaoJim Fetzer is a no-planer 9/11 conspiracy theorist (something even you don't believe).

presstv.ir is the news service of the Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Iran.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 12:39 AM
...and the enriched uranium in Iraq...planted......do you know every weapon in the US inventory?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:41 AM

Yes or no.Yes or no, dan.

It's easy.

Just answer.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:47 AM

:lmaoUnfortunately ,much of Chris Busby's work is self-published and difficult to access; he seems mainly to avoid publication in the recognised scientific literature, which presents difficulties for a proper review of the evidence underlying his conclusions.

http://iopscience.iop.org/0952-4746/24/4/E02/pdf/jr44e1.pdf

:lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:51 AM

:lmaoIn her interview Ms. Moret states that it was discovered in World War II that the most lethal form of nuclear warfare would be to release radiation in rainclouds. Ms. Moret indicated that the controllers of the HAARP-aerosol/chemtrails weapons systems that triggered the tectonic nuclear attack at Fukushima are employing the weather warfare capabilities of the HAARP weapons system to steer the radiation across the Pacific, onto food growing areas of western Canada, USA, and Mexico, and now throughout the southeastern, southwestern and west coast USA.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/scientist-leuren-moret-radiation-war-intensifies-with-haarp-tornadoes-usa#ixzz1fG96pGT3

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 12:55 AM
I think there may be a weapon we have not heard about yet that uses a type of nuclear fuel, or leaves an enriched residue....the cases of malformation and still-birth death in Iraq sure point to something besides just depleted uranium.....case still open...

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 12:59 AM
I think there may be a weapon we have not heard about yet that uses a type of nuclear fuel, or leaves an enriched residue....the cases of malformation and still-birth death in Iraq sure point to something besides just depleted uranium.....case still open...The Hedger!

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:09 AM

:lmaoSeriously dan, was that all the homework you did on these two loons before making that post?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:13 AM
you can hang up on busby and Moret all you want....but what are your credentials in science and geoscience again? What are your credentials in anything besides trolling again?

Iraq and HPM? who knows?

Directed-Energy Weapons: Possible U.S. Use Against Iraq Could Threaten International Regimes

By David Ruppe
Global Security Newswire

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Defense Department might use high-power microwave (HPM) technology, now under development, in an attack on Iraq, bypassing the traditional Pentagon approval process for using new technologies, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said earlier this month.

“You never know,” he said at a press briefing Aug. 9, adding that there is already precedent for deploying weapons still under development.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2002/020816-dew.htm

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:14 AM
you can hang up on busby and Moret all you want....but what are your credentials in science and geoscience again? What are your credentials in anything besides trolling again?

Iraq and HPM? who knows?

Directed-Energy Weapons: Possible U.S. Use Against Iraq Could Threaten International Regimes

By David Ruppe
Global Security Newswire

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Defense Department might use high-power microwave (HPM) technology, now under development, in an attack on Iraq, bypassing the traditional Pentagon approval process for using new technologies, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said earlier this month.

“You never know,” he said at a press briefing Aug. 9, adding that there is already precedent for deploying weapons still under development.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2002/020816-dew.htmThe Subject Changer!

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:15 AM
you can hang up on busby and Moret all you want.I will.

They are loons.

Why do you force yourself to believe loons?

Do you get points for it in some game you have going with other conspiracy trolls?

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:17 AM
How's changing the subject....I posted that Iraq and Afghanistan were very likely a testing ground for new military technology....some we may still not know about....some which maybe nuclear...

your the one hung up on foreign news sources...get over it...

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:19 AM
How's changing the subject....I posted that Iraq and Afghanistan were very likely a testing ground for new military technology....some we may still not know about....some which maybe nuclear...

your the one hung up on foreign news sources...get over it...Yes, I do have a problem with the Iranian government news service.

Do you?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I will.

They are loons.

Why do you force yourself to believe loons?

Do you get points for it in some game you have going with other conspiracy trolls?

your a loon...you seem to have no trouble with that....

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Yes, I do have a problem with the Iranian government news service.

Do you?

Yes or no.

Can't be any worse than Fox...CNN...or ABC

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Can't be any worse than Fox...CNN...or ABCThat isn't a yes or no, dan.

Do you have a problem believing the Iranian government news service on its face?

Yes or no.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:25 AM
That isn't a yes or no, dan.

Do you have a problem believing the Iranian government news service on its face?

Yes or no.

Not any more than I have with any domestic news source....so no...

you want to play who has the worst news agency....I'll play that game....

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:28 AM
your a loon...you seem to have no trouble with that....I don't self publish books full of laughably bad science:

One of Busby's best-known contentions, widely repeated by anti-nuclear campaigners, is that there is a leukaemia cluster among children living close to the coast of north Wales. This cluster, he maintains, is caused by radionuclides in the sea, from Sellafield and other sources.

His findings were self-published and released by the environmental consultancy and research organisation he runs, called Green Audit. This means that they were not subjected to the scientific assessment required by peer-reviewed journals. Data and claims have to withstand the peer review process if they're to be treated by other scientists as worthy of further investigation.

Busby's claims were later assessed by professional scientists working for the Welsh Cancer Intelligence and Surveillance Unit at the NHS, whose role is to record and analyse the incidence of cancer and monitor any trends in its occurrence.

They published their assessment in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, the Journal of Radiological Protection. Their paper reported a simple and devastating finding: there is no such cluster. Busby's claims, it seems, were the result of some astonishing statistical mistakes:

• He counted the overall leukaemia incidence for Wales twice

• He mixed up the figures from urban areas with those from small rural areas, "trebling the local incidence in north Wales" and creating "spurious clusters in various locations"

• He claimed there were ten cases of leukaemia in young children in Snowdonia. In reality there was just one case

Worst of all, the paper says:

• "We found clear evidence of data dredging which renders all subsequent statistical inference spurious … the dataset has been systematically trawled."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/nov/22/christopher-busby-nuclear-green-party

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:30 AM
noWell, here's proof you're a fool.

Thanks for finally answering .

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh shit, that wasn't the best part of the Busby article!

Busby appears in a video broadcast on YouTube. In it he makes a number of wild allegations. Among them is a startling conspiracy theory: that the Japanese government is deliberately spreading radioactive material from Fukushima all over Japan. The reason, he says, is that when clusters of childhood cancer start appearing in Fukushima, the parents of the victims will want to sue the Japanese government.

"But the only way that they can say that they've got high levels of cancer is to have a control group in an area that's not contaminated, for example the south of Japan. So I believe that the project to take this material and burn it all over Japan is to destroy all of Japan, to increase the cancer rate in the whole of Japan, so that there will be no control group to which you can compare these children in the Fukushima area."

He produces no evidence to support this claim. Given that no radioactive waste has been removed from Fukushima prefecture, and there are no plans to do so, it is hard to see how he could.

He then goes on to promote expensive new pills and tests which, he says, will protect people in Japan from these alleged horrors. Scientists contacted by the Guardian describe these treatments as useless and baseless.

An organisation based in Japan, calling itself the Christopher Busby Foundation for the Children of Fukushima, and linked to Busby's own enterprise in Wales called Busby Laboratories, solicits donations for its work. But the bank account it asks people to send them to is not in Japan. It is called Green Audit, and the bank is in Busby's home town of Aberystwyth. Green Audit is an environmental consultancy and research organisation founded by Busby.

When I phoned Busby to ask him some questions about these issues, his responses were less than enlightening. He began as follows: "You can fuck off frankly."

When I asked him what his involvement was with the Christopher Busby Foundation for the Children of Fukushima, he told me: "I think you can fuck off. I'm not going to answer your questions." When I asked whether the products being sold in his name are snakeoil, he responded: "Of course it's not snakeoil you fuckwit".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/nov/22/christopher-busby-nuclear-green-party

:rollin

Aren't you glad you hitched your wagon to his star, dan?

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:36 AM
I don't self publish books full of laughably bad science:

It would take original thought to write a book and you have none....you go off on tangents like an underaged male prostitute and at a coaches convention..

....no one ever knows where your at chumpy....

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:38 AM
It would take original thought to write a book and you have none....you go off on tangents like an underaged male prostitute and at a coaches convention..

....no one ever knows where your at chumpy....I'm in Austin.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm in Austin.

Are you really?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Are you really?Yes.

mavs>spurs
12-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Yes.

Are you sure?

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Are you sure?Quite sure.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Are you really?

Nah, he's in SA......and he's usually up all night...........

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Nah, he's in SA......and he's usually up all night...........:lol Which conspiracy blog told you I am in San Antonio tonight?

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 02:00 AM
:lol Which conspiracy blog told you I am in San Antonio tonight?

...you just did by playing the conspiracy card....

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 02:02 AM
...you just did by playing the conspiracy card....No. I am in Austin as stated earlier.

Any report saying I am currently in San Antonio is bad intel.

Why would you think I'd lie about that?

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 02:05 AM
...for a long time I thought you might be the Slovenian....be now I don't think he could dumb himself down to your level..

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 02:06 AM
...for a long time I thought you might be the Slovenian....be now I don't think he could dumb himself down to your level..

No. I am in Austin as stated earlier.

Any report saying I am currently in San Antonio is bad intel.

Why would you think I'd lie about that?

Wild Cobra
12-01-2011, 04:30 AM
I think there may be a weapon we have not heard about yet that uses a type of nuclear fuel, or leaves an enriched residue....the cases of malformation and still-birth death in Iraq sure point to something besides just depleted uranium.....case still open...
I doubt we used any WMD. Still, I don't believe we ever stopped development of the neutron bomb either. I'll bet we have working units. Does this fit you conspiracy minded views Dan?

SA210
12-01-2011, 08:03 AM

MannyIsGod
12-01-2011, 08:18 AM
:lmao @ this thread. OP is hilarious.

RandomGuy
12-01-2011, 08:49 AM

http://www.reddit.com/static/spreddit1.gif (http://www.reddit.com/submit?title=%27US%20used%20nukes%20on%20Iraq,%20A fghanistan%27)Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/submit?title=%27US%20used%20nukes%20on%20Iraq,%20A fghanistan%27)
The United States has used tactical nuclear weapons in its military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan, a Middle East expert tells Press TV.

“Tactical nuclear weapons were used, at least one in Iraq and several were used in Afghanistan --in the Tora Bora mountains,” Peter Eyre, a Middle East consultant, said.

Eyre pointed out that the atomic bomb dropped on Afghanistan's Tora Bora region was so powerful that it actually created an earthquake there.

The analyst went on to say that the use of such lethal weapons by US military, which is a gross violation of the Geneva Convention, has been sanctioned by the US presidents; thus they should be prosecuted for war crimes.

"In America, the ultimate commander in chief is the president," Eyre said, adding that the President has the final say in using such weapons.

The US is the first country in the world to develop nuclear weapons and the only one to use them.

Thousands of people were killed in August 1945, when the US bombers dropped atomic bombs on Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The US invaded Afghanistan in 2001 under the pretext of toppling the Taliban regime, claiming that the militants have refused to hand over Osama bin Laden.

The US also invaded Iraq in 2003 under the excuse of destroying alleged weapons of mass destruction (WMD) belonging to former dictator Saddam Hussein.

Many civilians, including women and children, have been killed as a result of these wars.

The US-led war in Afghanistan, with civilian and military casualties at record highs, has become the longest war in the US history.

ROFL Iranian official media

ROFL Peter "Itz da jews cuz I'm a middle east consultant" Eyre

:rollin

Going to deny the Holocaust for an encore?

Agloco
12-01-2011, 08:50 AM

Anecdotal but: I've found no evidence of this on the ground.

RandomGuy
12-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Here's the thing about that:

Agloco has noted that we are able to track insanely amounts of radiation, and isotopes.

If this were true, there would be some ready at hand, easy evidence of it.

Y.H., do you have any cooroberrating evidence?

RandomGuy
12-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I would also point out that we have conventional, non-nuclear munitions that easily rival small nuclear weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOAB

GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb

Although its effect has often been compared to that of a nuclear weapon, it is only about one thousandth the power of Little Boy, the atomic bomb used against Hiroshima. The MOAB's blast is equivalent to around 11 tons of TNT, whereas the Hiroshima blast was equivalent to 15,000 tons of TNT; modern nuclear missiles are far more powerful than the atomic bomb used against Hiroshima. However, the MOAB bomb's yield is comparable to the smallest of nuclear devices, such as the M-388 Davy Crockett.

Easy to tell the difference.
Tactical nukes = radiation
MOAB or similar = no radiation

It should be noted that the Russians, being Russians, claim to have made one even bigger. I would not be surprised if there were some classified weapons in the US arsenal with even larger yields.

Lastly, if we can do the same thing without nukes, why bother WITH nukes?

Especially when nutjobs are just waiting to pounce on that?

GMAFB.

Agloco
12-01-2011, 09:58 AM
On Friday, 28 October 2011, it was my honor to host Leuren Moret and Christopher Busby as my guests on “The Real Deal”, an internet radio program broadcast on M/W/F from 5-7 PM/CT over revereradio.net. Leuren Moret is an independent geoscientist who has done expert studies on the Fukushima disaster, radiation problems around the world including depleted uranium. Dr. Christopher Busby is a visiting biomedical studies professor at the University of Ulster and is the co-author of reports about the effects of depleted uranium in Iraq especially in relation to Fallujah. What Busby found much to his surprise was not DU but enriched uranium instead.

The interview was extraordinary on many counts. During the first hour, Leuren reported on the latest research about Fukushima and laid out a background for understanding the issues that she and Busby and I would discuss during the second hour. It has become apparent from Busby’s research that a new kind of bomb–which seems to be a neutron bomb–has been used in Fallujah, but also in other areas, including Lebanon. As though that discovery were not astonishing enough, listening to him, it struck me that this same weapon may have been used to destroy the Twin Towers, an explanation for which has remained elusive and where alternative theories about the possible use of mini-nukes, directed energy weaponry, and other causal mechanisms have been widely discussed–or, in some cases, actually suppressed.

Seriously Dan? You need a nuclear weapons design/detection primer. So do the good Drs. Leuren and Busby for that matter.

It's not painful, I promise.

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Another dan faceplant...nothing new.

hater
12-01-2011, 11:06 AM
:lol Bush

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Was there a category for "dumbest thread of the year" in the awards thread?

Agloco
12-01-2011, 11:24 AM
More treachery. This just gets richer as I scroll along:

...and the enriched uranium in Iraq...planted......do you know every weapon in the US inventory?

Yes. Where shall we begin our discussion, in a non-classified fashion of course.

coyotes_geek
12-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Was there a category for "dumbest thread of the year" in the awards thread?

There's a "fail of the year". This thread certainly merits ballot consideration for that.

MannyIsGod
12-01-2011, 11:27 AM
:lol This is not even NBADan's biggest fail of the year. Need to find the one where he argues with me about La Nina.

Winehole23
12-01-2011, 12:02 PM
or the one where he said the USA could get rich off the interest by loaning itself money

Winehole23
12-01-2011, 12:04 PM
the more we borrow, the more we make

coyotes_geek
12-01-2011, 12:19 PM
or the one where he said the USA could get rich off the interest by loaning itself money

I had to go dig that thread up. Sadly, it's not eligible for the biggest fail of the year award since it was a 2010 discussion.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
:lol This is not even NBADan's biggest fail of the year. Need to find the one where he argues with me about La Nina.

What do Manny, Coyote ugly, and DarrinS all have in common?

they are all demagogues of the same cloth....

At least some of the weather extremes being seen around the world are a consequence of human-induced climate change and can be expected to worsen in coming decades, a United Nations panel reported on Friday

NY Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/19/science/earth/un-panel-finds-climate-change-behind-some-extreme-weather-events.html?_r=1&hp)

Win!

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 07:04 PM
...bet Manny ain't been spanked like that since Becca left him..

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 08:08 PM

This guy is not even a good troll...He just seems to live in this altered reality state where he thinks his posts actually make sense to everyone else...

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:11 PM
CC and Manny agree..

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 08:14 PM
CC and Manny agree..

Actually, if we took a vote I suspect that at least 90% of the posters in here think that you are a freaking whack job.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:17 PM
....and 99% would think your a wingnut whack job...

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:19 PM
I believe the poll function is active again FYI.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Watch the video or go away

Troll

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:25 PM
I believe the poll function is active again FYI.

So you can vote under your 100 avatars

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:30 PM
So you can vote under your 100 avatars

:lolWhich posters do you think I am, dan?

Give us a list.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Watch the video or go away

Troll

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:32 PM
lol dan's mad

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Who's mad?

here you go...

lw-jzCfa4eQ

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Who's mad?You are, obviously.

And, for some reason, afraid.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Who's mad?

here you go...

lw-jzCfa4eQ

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Not until you tell me you believe it.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 08:48 PM
lw-jzCfa4eQ

Like you believe the 9/11 Commission report

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Like you believe the 9/11 Commission report

:lolMy opinion of the commission report is quite clear and a matter of record on this board.

Your opinion of the video it not.

Just tell me you believe it, dan.

Agloco
12-01-2011, 09:03 PM
lol Dan circling the drain in a sink full of shit.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:08 PM
lol Dan circling the drain in a sink full of shit.

Kinda like your posts lately...wtf happened to you...you've become a full blown ideologue man...you had so much potential ...now your shit reads like Manny's pseudoscience...it's really sad and really sad for me to have to spank you upside the head and say wake the fuck up...

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 09:13 PM
At least Agloco actually believes something.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:16 PM
At least Agloco actually believes something.

I'm sure he would watch the video too..

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm sure he would watch the video too..Maybe if you said you believed it.

Tell us you do and see what happens.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:19 PM
I'll let you know after you watch the video....deal?

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Kinda like your posts lately...wtf happened to you...you've become a full blown ideologue man...you had so much potential ...now your shit reads like Manny's pseudoscience...it's really sad and really sad for me to have to spank you upside the head and say wake the fuck up...

Ill put my money on Agloco when brain pans enter the conversation. :lol

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 09:20 PM
I'll let you know after you watch the video....deal?No. That's not how it works.

Tell us all on this message board you believe the video you want me to watch.

Why would you not?

MannyIsGod
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
What do Manny, Coyote ugly, and DarrinS all have in common?

they are all demagogues of the same cloth....

NY Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/19/science/earth/un-panel-finds-climate-change-behind-some-extreme-weather-events.html?_r=1&hp)

Win!

Coming decades =! current

Too easy.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Here's a link to a two hour video I haven't watched and wouldn't believe if I did. You must watch it before I discuss anything ever again.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:25 PM
Ill put my money on Agloco when brain pans enter the conversation. :lol

What? you want us to compare degrees?

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Too easy.

..yes, you are...

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2011, 09:28 PM

Lrn2read.

ChumpDumper
12-01-2011, 09:29 PM

:lolWhat are your degrees, dan?

MannyIsGod
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM

I'd love for you two to compare degrees, actually. Show us what you got.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:38 PM
I'd love for you two to compare degrees, actually. Show us what you got.

Tell us what you got weatherman

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
This thread is rapidly escalating to classic.

At least a classic fail in Dans part.

I fold. I just have a MCL BS in engineering.

Relatively speaking Agloco is showing a straight flush.

TeyshaBlue
12-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Tell us what you got weatherman

Again....lrn2read.

Nbadan
12-01-2011, 09:57 PM
This thread is rapidly escalating to classic.

At least a classic fail in Dans part.

I fold. I just have a MCL BS in engineering.

Relatively speaking Agloco is showing a straight flush.

Oh...it went classic when you, manny, and DarrinS all wound up on the same side....its all gravy now...

MannyIsGod
12-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Dan, I have a PhD in making you look stupid.

Wild Cobra
12-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Dan, I have a PhD in making you look stupid.
You are way overqualified to help him look stupid. He does that just fine by himself.

Agloco
12-01-2011, 11:10 PM

Give me an example. Any one will do.

Nbadan
12-02-2011, 12:24 AM
You are way overqualified to help him look stupid. He does that just fine by himself.

Manny and WC....a perfect couple..

Nbadan
12-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Give me an example. Any one will do.

http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/hd-holders.jpg

So what say you? Was this Tiger protester subconsiously hindered by a need to mitigate his socially unacceptable behavior? Could political correctness have played a part in his decision to whack away with a hot dog?

That's actually better than anything Manny has ever posted....ever...

DMC
12-02-2011, 12:35 AM
They dropped daisy cutters in Tora Bora.

They didn't nuke it.

Nbadan
12-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Tell that to these kids

8EN6UcFAAeQ

Wild Cobra
12-02-2011, 03:46 AM
Tell that to these kids

8EN6UcFAAeQ

Yes Propaganda Dan. I understand. We conducted exhaustive science to eliminate all other possibilities to cause such problems. Can I see that data please?

RandomGuy
12-02-2011, 08:06 AM
There's a "fail of the year". This thread certainly merits ballot consideration for that.

Too bad the chemtrail thread was started in December of last year... :depressed http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168247

I think this one is up there with Darrins "OMG their coming for our bulbz" thread.

RandomGuy
12-02-2011, 08:10 AM
It seems even Y.H. has abandoned this turd.

Wise choice. :lmao

LnGrrrR
12-02-2011, 08:22 AM

Are you trying to imply that nukes give people huge weiners? If so, I might need me some of that radioactivity.... :lol

RandomGuy
12-02-2011, 07:56 PM

Come on man. You disowning this turd?

Can't even come in to admit it was a turd? or try to pretend you were trolling? :p:

Agloco
12-02-2011, 08:11 PM

That's actually better than anything Manny has ever posted....ever...

It's in the club. Quite appropos I think. I see your stereotype of scientists has clouded your judgement. You should have gone with the Foreign Object Extraction thread tbh.

Now try to find an example thats relevant. Is there a post like that here in the Political Forum?

Nbadan
12-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Are you trying to imply that nukes give people huge weiners? If so, I might need me some of that radioactivity.... :lol

Sorry to hear that....

Club, political forum, spurs forum......who cares....your online persona is your online persona..

DMC
12-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Tell that to these kids

8EN6UcFAAeQ
Forward my comment to them.

Nbadan
12-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Forward my comment to them.

That's just evil..

Nbadan
12-04-2011, 02:48 AM
Yes Propaganda Dan. I understand. We conducted exhaustive science to eliminate all other possibilities to cause such problems. Can I see that data please?

Yeah, there is no correlation between 2004, the year the rates these malformations and decreases in mortality began to increase and the second gulf war....

Agloco
12-04-2011, 09:14 AM
Yeah, there is no correlation between 2004, the year the rates these malformations and decreases in mortality began to increase and the second gulf war....

:wakeup