PDA

View Full Version : So whats with all these "car clubs'" ?

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 07:13 PM
I see these turd cars all over town with their back window covered with giant car club stickers...Shit like "Vato Loco Kar Klubz"...most of them are just old recycled 4 door grandma cars where they just threw some (probably stolen) rims and tires on them...do they REALLY have clubs? Like with officers, and dues and shit? Is it like a Fraternity? Secret handshakes? Do they have hazing for prospects? Do they really think those piece of shit cars look cool?

Inquiring minds want to know...

ChuckD
12-01-2011, 08:09 PM
It's a front for illegal immigration.

Kyle Orton
12-01-2011, 08:10 PM
tbh must be a San Antonio thing

Creepn
12-01-2011, 08:10 PM
It's a front for illegal immigration.

lol.

Spurminator
12-01-2011, 08:13 PM
First rule of Kar Klub...

Creepn
12-01-2011, 08:14 PM
For real though, it's just a place where your friends get together and have meetings talking about cars, upcoming events, competitions, and drink. That's basically it in a nutshell.

JayTheClown
12-01-2011, 08:18 PM

Yeah, I dont know the hell OP is talking about. :lol

fraga
12-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Sad part is..the rims are probably worth more than the car...while them and their 5 kids are living in a shitty place barely making ends meet...

DMC
12-01-2011, 09:07 PM
It's sorta like a motorcycle club, but for the other 99%.

Creepn
12-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Don't know bout all that but I do know one thing; Knowing somebody from a car club can result in some major hook ups. Paint jobs, rims for cheap, and best of all mechanics who'll fix your car for next to nothing if not free.

DMC
12-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Don't know bout all that but I do know one thing; Knowing somebody from a car club can result in some major hook ups. Paint jobs, rims for cheap, and best of all mechanics who'll fix your car for next to nothing if not free.
Knowing someone from a motorcycle club can get you coke and pussy.

CosmicCowboy
12-01-2011, 10:30 PM
For real though, it's just a place where your friends get together and have meetings talking about cars, upcoming events, competitions, and drink. That's basically it in a nutshell.

Uhhhhh...so they sit around and discuss the relative merits of an 85 Chevy Malibu vs. an 85 Ford Taurus? How do they compete? Who can drive around 410 without breaking down? I get the drinking part...

4>0rings
12-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I see these turd cars all over town with their back window covered with giant car club stickers...Shit like "Vato Loco Kar Klubz"...most of them are just old recycled 4 door grandma cars where they just threw some (probably stolen) rims and tires on them...do they REALLY have clubs? Like with officers, and dues and shit? Is it like a Fraternity? Secret handshakes? Do they have hazing for prospects? Do they really think those piece of shit cars look cool?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Is this your first time in the city, it's been like that since late 90's.

Also, if your rims are worth more than your car, you're doing it wrong.

Creepn
12-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Uhhhhh...so they sit around and discuss the relative merits of an 85 Chevy Malibu vs. an 85 Ford Taurus? How do they compete? Who can drive around 410 without breaking down? I get the drinking part...

lol.

I believe they mostly compete on how high they can make their classics jump in addition to other custom mods. With other like-minded individuals in the club, they can help you out with your cars and vice versa. Then if their cars are really really nice, they can get sponsored and be featured in magazines n whatnot.

CubanSucks
12-02-2011, 12:01 AM

Yeah, I dont know the hell OP is talking about. :lol

don't know where yall live but I've seen plenty of what OP's talking about

pawe
12-02-2011, 01:01 PM
It makes it easier for other members to recognize you/your car and be friendly with you if you have a club sticker or .com sticker in a car show.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2011, 01:03 PM

Will you please stop with your racist schtick. It's already old.

Kyle Orton
12-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Jay and I both live in the DFW metroplex I think. I see plenty of Mexicans and blacks driving shitty cars with pimped up rims and exhaust etc but never these "car clubs".

CosmicCowboy
12-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Will you please stop with your racist schtick. It's already old.

:lmao @ you trying to throw the race card...

fucking puta....

mrsmaalox
12-02-2011, 05:15 PM
My son hangs out with a couple of these "car clubs"; BUT they are Yugoslavian :lol They take their similar cars to some parking lot and compare features/socialize. It is actually pretty wholesome, lots of families with kids go out there too.

cantthinkofanything
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
:lmao @ you trying to throw the race card...

fucking puta....

not throwing anything. just calling a spade a spade (no racist).

A recent tidbit from your racist mind:

The whites really don't interest me.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Wholesome? :lol

DMC
12-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Jay and I both live in the DFW metroplex I think. I see plenty of Mexicans and blacks driving shitty cars with pimped up rims and exhaust etc but never these "car clubs".
Real exhausts or just exhaust tips?

Most of the shitty, superficial cars don't have real exhaust systems installed (other than the factory). The Autozone tips is all they need to have the fake Mall grill effect going on.

mrsmaalox
12-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Wholesome? :lol

It's kinda like "tailgating" but without the booze or a "block party"; they all have lawn chairs, playing music, little kids running around playing, everyone just socializing. I don't know, maybe it's a custom from the old country ;)

Kyle Orton
12-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Real exhausts or just exhaust tips?

Most of the shitty, superficial cars don't have real exhaust systems installed (other than the factory). The Autozone tips is all they need to have the fake Mall grill effect going on.

They make their cars sound like shit or fast when reality its not imo

4>0rings
12-02-2011, 07:51 PM
It's kinda like "tailgating" but without the booze or a "block party"; they all have lawn chairs, playing music, little kids running around playing, everyone just socializing. I don't know, maybe it's a custom from the old country ;)

Would this be at at Ghengis Grill on the northside on fridays or saturdays?

Bill_Brasky
12-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Some of those classic cars look really nice with a completely redone interior, rims and paint job.

Unfortunately, most of the members of these "car clubs" run to rent a tire(shitty ass place that will screw dumb people over) and put some wack rims on their dented up 85 Buick with a fading paint job and call it "fixed up".

MannyIsGod
12-02-2011, 11:31 PM
:lol rent a tire.

spursncowboys
12-03-2011, 12:11 AM
The negroes here in TN get old cop cars, put them on 30's and paint some kind of company brand on it. Like there is a doublemint, reeses, big red, and mcdonalds to name a few.