PDA

View Full Version : A Preview: Kobe With The Sick Alley To Dwight

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 09:32 PM
sweeter than pussy and revenge...this nasty ass shit all day long is what a n|gga want... it's what a n|gga gotta have :lol

Let's get it crack-a-lacking :toast

SBjaR1ce4XI

qa8nL8CL4Uc

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/194824/dwight-howard-clippers.jpg

skut_farkus
12-01-2011, 09:47 PM
if thats the case, i cant wait for my boy Rudy to break Kobe off and dunk on Dwight again

rayjayjohnson
12-01-2011, 09:47 PM

This.

Koolaid, Dwight wants to win, and win for years to come. He's not doing that with a geriatric rapist and filthy Spaniard.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 09:49 PM

unless you got a vid of a clipper throwing Dwight an alley it's illegitimate

rayjayjohnson
12-01-2011, 09:52 PM

No one has video of Kobe not getting consent, but his assurance he did is also illegitimate.

EDIT: ...aaaaaaand if Burger Davis can hit Blake 9 times out of 10, I'm assuring you Mo will be laying them on a platter for D12.

ps, word is mo is in great shape this season. Clips are going to be dangerous.

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Sooo....a video of Kobe throwing an alleyoop to someone means they're going to team up? If that's the case...

Ddp_Gtv-TIA

FvfXSKLS6uk

Maybe it means Kobe is going to Orlando? Don't be an idiot, Kool....

oh wait...sorry.

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 09:55 PM
No one has video of Kobe not getting consent, but his assurance he did is also illegitimate.

EDIT: ...aaaaaaand if Burger Davis can hit Blake 9 times out of 10, I'm assuring you Mo will be laying them on a platter for D12.

ps, word is mo is in great shape this season. Clips are going to be dangerous.

you n|ggas lame.....check out that Alley from Kobe bitch :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-01-2011, 09:56 PM

So he raped a bitch...he's still making millions, Nike endorses him, and he's raped your club twice in the playoffs since.

Joke's on you, Ray.

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 09:58 PM
So he raped a bitch...he's still making millions, Nike endorses him, and he's raped your club twice in the playoffs since.

Joke's on you, Ray.

at least we didn't do this....

Ck9nyiwaTIg

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Sooo....a video of Kobe throwing an alleyoop to someone means they're going to team up? If that's the case...

Ddp_Gtv-TIA

FvfXSKLS6uk

Maybe it means Kobe is going to Orlando? Don't be an idiot, Kool....

oh wait...sorry.

hey lil mark ass....start watching at the 2:35 min mark. Dwight is spiritual when it comes to Kobe :lol

IxYZAgKRtM8

DeadlyDynasty
12-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Kobe 4-2 vs Duncan. Suck my cack, Brannon.

skut_farkus
12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Dirk 1-0 vs. kobe. suck my cack

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 10:03 PM
and feel free to lick minz

DeadlyDynasty
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM

Eurofag Gasol appreciated the thank you card

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Kobe 4-2 vs Duncan. Suck my cack, Brannon.

http://www.brenthanson.net/crtside/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/leagueoftheirown-300x225.jpg

Monostradamus
12-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Half youre team ian stuck in China.

:lmao am I reading that right? Most feared? You?

Bitchass, I try not to rub it in too much cuz the king has to deliver regulation equally to all the masses, but don't forget who your fucking daddy is on this forum. I pulled your pants down in front of everybody, you Naruto loving bitter asian male muddling his way through life. Change your title, and do it now.

DeadlyDynasty
Cool internet meme. Two problems though:

1. Not funny
2. Wrong sport

Spursfan092120
Half youre team ian stuck in China.

?? My team? When did I become a Nuggets fan?

rayjayjohnson
12-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Luva's just asshurt that JR is closer to the home of Naruto.

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 10:15 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-01-2011, 10:16 PM
another excellent read

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7302553/dwight-howard-los-angeles-just-fly

Monostradamus
12-01-2011, 10:16 PM

:lmao

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Cool internet meme. Two problems though:

1. Not funny
2. Wrong sport

meh...point got across, though.

Spursfan092120
12-01-2011, 10:20 PM
another excellent read

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7302553/dwight-howard-los-angeles-just-fly

If the Clippers get Howard, they will become title contenders and just as importantly will become the new "it" team in Los Angeles. The Clippers' bandwagon with Howard and Griffin would be too heavy for even Howard to lift and to too tall for Griffin to dunk over.

That would be amazingly hilarious.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 10:23 PM
This.

Koolaid, Dwight wants to win, and win for years to come. He's not doing that with a geriatric rapist and filthy Spaniard.

Yeah cause nothing says winnnig quite like the Clippers! You would think a nuggets fan would understand.

Let's see...

Lakers - 16

Clippers - 0
Nuggets - 0

What a moron. :lol

Monostradamus
12-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah cause nothing says winnnig quite like the Clippers!

Let's see...

Lakers - 16

Clippers - 0
Nuggets - 0

What a moron. :lol

lol while we're at it let's count functioning legs

rayray - 2
mono - 2

cobbler - 0

rayjayjohnson
12-01-2011, 10:27 PM

rayray - 2
mono - 2

cobbler - 0

rayjayjohnson
12-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Looks like you got cobbler beat on pussy holes too. :toast

Funny, I've only ever seen chicks with two pussy holes in manga comics

cobbler
12-01-2011, 10:34 PM

rayray - 2
mono - 2

cobbler - 0

WOW! Impressive wit and cunning on your part. You should be proud. :lol

DPG21920
12-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Hi Cobbler, I hope that your time away has served you well and I look forward to a long season of discussing NBA basketball unbiasedly with you.

redzero
12-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Cobbler has been away practicing. He's planning on winning eighteenth this season.

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2011, 10:46 PM

redzero
12-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Who is this "we"? I didn't know wigga weeaboos were in actual positions of power.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:03 PM
Cobbler has been away practicing. He's planning on winning eighteenth this season.

17th

Get it right.

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:04 PM
You're 29.
You're Asian.
You are a fan of several shitty manga.
You are a fan of professional wrestling.
And, despite everybody knowing all of the above, you still pretend to be black on a sports message board.
You don't get to make fun of anybody else.

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:08 PM

rayray - 2
mono - 2

cobbler - 0

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Hi Cobbler, I hope that your time away has served you well and I look forward to a long season of discussing NBA basketball unbiasedly with you.

I have popped on from time to time but never really felt the need to post in the numerous teenage "I'm part of this crew" threads. What a bunch of childish hogwash.

I am looking forward to the changes this season and we will most definetly be in the hunt come playoff time. 17* is practically in the books! :toast

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
cobbler taking everybody for a spin... I saaaaaiiidddd

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
:lol trying to use team smack
The Lakers could win every championship from here on out, and you'll still be a 29-year-old Naruto watching loser.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:12 PM
:lol trying to use team smack
The Lakers could win every championship from here on out, and you'll still be a 29-year-old Naruto watching loser.

And you will still be the person making the very same comments about him thus making you the biggest loser of em all. :lol

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:14 PM
And you will still be the person making the very same comments about him thus making you the biggest loser of em all. :lol

Not really. That's not how it works cobbler. You watch Naruto, you get laughed at.

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:15 PM

:lol that makes no sense at all. You will truly defend anybody whose favorite team is the Lakers, no matter what.

Whatever got to your legs must have spread to your brain.

Bill_Brasky
12-01-2011, 11:19 PM

Uuuuuh not really.

Crofl blindly defending any lakerfan

:cry but I dont participate in childish crews.:cry

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Uuuuuh not really.

Crofl blindly defending any lakerfan

:cry but I dont participate in childish crews.:cry

First of all, not any Laker fan. Second, My comment was more a product of Red's absurdity and obsession over anything Laker related. Go figure.

And I am in no forum crew. I speak for myself and my team. I am a proud Laker fan and nothing you say can or will change that. Go figure.

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Chris Paul could be traded to the Lakers tomorrow, and you'll still be a loser. I don't know why you keep using team smack.

Oh wait, I do--because everything I posted about you is true, so you have no real response.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:27 PM
:lol that makes no sense at all. You will truly defend anybody whose favorite team is the Lakers, no matter what.

Whatever got to your legs must have spread to your brain.

I wouldn't expect it would make sense to you. But I think most get it. :lol

And what got to my legs was a drunk hit and run driver. But you keep commenting like its some humorous topic only proving yourself to be the immature person we say you are.

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:30 PM
First of all, not any Laker fan. Second, My comment was more a product of Red's absurdity and obsession over anything Laker related. Go figure.

And I am in no forum crew. I speak for myself and my team. I am a proud Laker fan and nothing you say can or will change that. Go figure.

:lol what obsession with the Lakers?
:lol you getting so defensive about the Lakers that you imagine other posters have personal vendettas against your favorite team

I think you might have a brain tumor.

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:30 PM
No, it really makes no sense, cobbler.

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:31 PM
And I'm no fan of Hornetfan, tbh

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:33 PM
No, it really makes no sense, cobbler.

Not a surprise at all coming from you. As I said, most would get it. You sir... are not one of them. :lol

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:34 PM
I know your ass is burning right now, and Im going to keep its to the flames.

:lol about what?

You really are forcing the team smack angle.

The Hornets can fold right now, and you'll still be a Naruto watching loser. Your pathetic existence would not change for the better in the slightest.

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Not a surprise at all coming from you. As I said, most would get it. You sir... are not one of them. :lol

Nobody else agreed with your take. Factually speaking, 'most' agree what you said made no sense. Let us proceed...

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:38 PM
:lol what obsession with the Lakers?
:lol you getting so defensive about the Lakers that you imagine other posters have personal vendettas against your favorite team

I think you might have a brain tumor.

Not defensive at all. I just think you are an idiot and say so. Look at your history of Laker posts. Look at the % of posts in the NBA forum related to the Lakers. Heck, there is a Kobe thread stickied here. If you don't think the Lakers and Laker hate are popular topics on the forum I don't know what more to tell you. You might want to get that brainscan yourself. :lmao

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Not really. That's not how it works cobbler.

:lol that makes no sense at all.

Uuuuuh not really.

But I think most get it. :cry :cry :cry

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:41 PM
Anyways... back to GOW3

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:41 PM
3 idiots does not = most

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:44 PM
Not defensive at all. I just think you are an idiot and say so. Look at your history of Laker posts. Look at the % of posts in the NBA forum related to the Lakers. Heck, there is a Kobe thread stickied here. If you don't think the Lakers and Laker hate are popular topics on the forum I don't know what more to tell you. You might want to get that brainscan yourself. :lmao

By "other posters" I mean me. Show me how I am obsessed with the Lakers, because last time I checked, I don't spend my all my time hating on them.

At this point, you're talking out of your ass, and we both know that you don't know what you are talking about.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:52 PM
By "other posters" I mean me. Show me how I am obsessed with the Lakers, because last time I checked, I don't spend my all my time hating on them.

At this point, you're talking out of your ass, and we both know that you don't know what you are talking about.

I dont need to show anything. I never said you spent most your time hating on them. Just that your obsessed. Most are. I get it. When you are on top for so long you get that. It's human nature. You have ridiculed me for quite awhile because of my Laker love and taken it beyond that into the personal arena. That's just your immaturity. I get it. Have a great day. :toast

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:54 PM
3 idiots does not = most

It does out of 5 idiots, tbh...

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:55 PM
It does out of 5 idiots, tbh...

Touche' :lmao

Ill give you that one! :toast

ElNono
12-01-2011, 11:55 PM
:cry :cry :cry Don't make fun of my Naruto loving Laker fag :cry :cry :cry

redzero
12-01-2011, 11:58 PM
So, you don't have any evidence that I'm obsessed? Thought so.

And I ridicule you because you would defend a murderer if he rooted for the same team you root for, not because you root for the Lakers.

I also criticize tlong because he claims that the Blazers will be a threat after every season.

It's more you being a stupid poster. Team affiliation has nothing to do with it.

cobbler
12-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Not mine.
Dont even know or care what Naturo is.
Dont care about others sexual preference either.
Love my Lakers and appreciate all Laker fans.

Nothing difficult to comprehend.

crc21209
12-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Preview of what? The next Olympic games?

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:03 AM
So, you don't have any evidence that I'm obsessed? Thought so.

And I ridicule you because you would defend a murderer if he rooted for the same team you root for, not because you root for the Lakers.

I also criticize tlong because he claims that the Blazers will be a threat after every season.

It's more you being a stupid poster. Team affiliation has nothing to do with it.

If you think i am going to spend one second pulling up your previous posts you are dumber than I imagined. I have already wasted enough time with you. As long as you resort to the personal attacks that you feel are so humorous you will always look like the fool you do. Yes, I stick up for Laker fans. It's what fans do. That it bothers you is simply icing on the cake. :lol

And quite honestly, Luva trolling you on a permanent basis is quite entertaining to me. Sorry. :wow

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Of course, you wouldn't look at my posts, because there is nothing to find.

The fact of the matter is that you have a victim complex, and you think that people make fun of you because you are a Lakers fan instead of because you (A) honestly believe that you are an NBA Champion and (B) you are a compete hypocrite when it comes to people who root for the same team you do.

But of course, you'll keep believing that everybody hates you just because you root for the Lakers.

Heath Ledger
12-02-2011, 12:09 AM
If DH teams up with Kobe i'm moving back to Cali.

DeadlyDynasty
12-02-2011, 12:12 AM
When DH teams up with Kobe i'm moving back to Cali.

Fify

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:14 AM
also, LOL luva "trolling" me as if I give a shit about his weak smack talk.

Killakobe81
12-02-2011, 12:16 AM
If DH teams up with Kobe i'm moving back to Cali.

I had the same thought cross my mind ...

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Of course, you wouldn't look at my posts, because there is nothing to find.

The fact of the matter is that you have a victim complex, and you think that people make fun of you because you are a Lakers fan instead of because you (A) honestly believe that you are an NBA Champion and (B) you are a compete hypocrite when it comes to people who root for the same team you do.

But of course, you'll keep believing that everybody hates you just because you root for the Lakers.

That's some really deep stuff there Red. But you are completely wrong! I am a 16 time NBA Champion! :lmao

And I really don't believe anybody here hates me. Not a one of you even knows me. You may hate the comments I make which simply means you are gullable and in fact the one with the complex. TBH, I never thought Luva was a Laker fan at all and he just does all this to get at guys like you. That's why i find entertainment in it. It makes me laugh how he can so easily suck you in year after year.

And if you really do hate me or anyone you don't know over posts on a forum... yikes! :depressed

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:20 AM
also, LOL luva "trolling" me as if I give a shit about his weak smack talk.

You are still commenting on it? Hmmmmm :lmao:lmao:lmao

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Again, how is lakaluva getting to me? The dude is a joke around here now. He has no room to insult anybody, since everybody knows how much of a loser he is.

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm reading post after post of you going at it with him. He is under your skin and it's very humorous. But you keep denying he's getting to you as you reply to his every post about what a loser he is. Too funny? How old are you BTW?

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Using that logic, I'm under your skin because you're responding to my posts.

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:33 AM
All humor for me. I am laughing here as I had some time to waste. Let's do a little test. First, you didnt answer. How old are you?

And after you answer well just agree to disagree and you will see no more posts from me to you no matter how much you attack me on a personal level. I'm betting you cannot do the same with Luva as he owns you!

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:39 AM
I won't answer your question until you answer mine. How does lakaluva own me?

The Katrina smack doesn't faze me, because I really don't care.
The "Hornets suck" smack is just an attempt change the subject from how much of a loser he is.

Like I said, you become illigical when it comes to Lakers fans. When you respond to me, it's because you have time to waste, but when I respond to lakaluva, it's because he's under my skin. You can't even be consistent with your own logic.

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:48 AM
Lets be reasonable here red. I made a comment about you looking more foolish than you say Luva is because you always bite on his comments. You do. Are you going to deny that? You reiterated with a personal insult about something I shared here thinking people could be adults about it. So yes, he owns you. He simply gets under your skin. he comments about just about anything and you are there with your Naturo commentary. It's funny TBH. Entertainment at its best or worst depending how you look at it.

I responded to you because I find it humorous that he bothers you so much. I subsequently responded to you to simply set you straight as your comments were not based on fact.

So now I have answered. Your turn. And then let the test begin! Up for it?

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:55 AM
So, first you claim that I'm obsessed with the Lakers out of absolutely nowhere.

Now, after I showed you that you were talking out of your ass, you then claim that I always respond to lakaluva's posts, which isn't close to being true.

Of course, I'd ask you to back up your claim, but you'll claim that you don't need proof (i.e., you don't have any).

Like I said, you become illogical when it comes to Lakers fans. You start imagining things.

rayjayjohnson
12-02-2011, 12:58 AM
luva has little room nor legs.

I'm with red on this one

ElNono
12-02-2011, 01:00 AM
sup ray

cobbler
12-02-2011, 01:01 AM
So, first you claim that I'm obsessed with the Lakers out of absolutely nowhere.

Now, after I showed you that you were talking out of your ass, you then claim that I always respond to lakaluva's posts, which isn't close to being true.

Of course, I'd ask you to back up your claim, but you'll claim that you don't need proof (i.e., you don't have any).

Like I said, you become illogical when it comes to Lakers fans. You start imagining things.

So answer up. How old are you? And then we will simply let the test begin and well know the answer wont we? I can easily ignore you and your every post even if about me personally. I say you cannot do it with Luva.

So answer the question like you said you would and then we will apply this little test to your superior logic and intellect and see how it turns out. Or simply decline and admit you cannot show that much restraint.

Oh, I just told you I never really believed Luva was a real Laker fan so your logic there is a tad flawed no? :lol

Ball is in your court. Are you going to keep your word or not?

ElNono
12-02-2011, 01:12 AM
You came back for this shit, cobbler? :lol

cobbler
12-02-2011, 01:15 AM
You came back for this shit, cobbler? :lol

you are here no? :lol

Just waiting for the friends to get online for some MW3 action and waiting for Red to come up with some other excuse why he wont answer and take me up on the little test. Heck, I've posted more tonight than I have total since the season ended. Go figure... I must be bored! :toast

redzero
12-02-2011, 01:19 AM
Again, you have nothing to show that lakaluva gets me to respond to all his posts except one thread. You made a second assumption, and when pressed for evidence, you couldn't give me an answer.

And since people on here are obsessed with the Lakers because they bash them a lot, are luva and Kool obsessed with Tim Duncan because they bash him a lot? Of course, you'll spin that.

redzero
12-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Or I could be under your skin, if we go by your own logic.

cobbler
12-02-2011, 01:26 AM
So you are not going to answer like you said you would and you wont take me up on the little test to see if you can show restraint when it comes to Luva posting.

Gotcha! I figured as much. I knew you wouldnt take me up on it because you simply don't have the willpower to control yourself. Which only goes to prove my point.

I'll tell you what though. To show you how it's done and to prove that you don't bother me in the least, I'll keep my end of the test regardless. I knew all along you would never admit your age or have the inner strength to acceppt the challenge. It's a win win for Cobbler!!!! Woooo hooooo

Have a great season there with the Hornets! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Take care...

redzero
12-02-2011, 01:32 AM
You haven't answered my question yet. Answer my question. What proof do you have that I respond to all of luva's post?

:lol of course, cobbler will claim victory even though he contradicted himself several times.

rayjayjohnson
12-02-2011, 01:34 AM
sup ray

Sup nono

cobbler
12-02-2011, 01:35 AM
This will be the last post from me on the topic and to you ever.

All the proof I need is in your denial to take the challenge. Done!

Have a great season!

redzero
12-02-2011, 01:48 AM
An exhibit number 350 on why cobbler is a complete moron. He's got to be the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Bill_Brasky
12-02-2011, 02:52 AM
:cry everybody makes fun of me because I'm a laker fan :cry

No, we make fun of you because youre an idiot who says dumb things.

ElNono
12-02-2011, 02:59 AM
you are here no? :lol

I never left :lol

ElNono
12-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Sup nono

what's crackin?

rayjayjohnson
12-02-2011, 03:15 AM
what's crackin?

Not much blud. Just got home from work, smashing a few Victoria Bitters right now.

You?

cobbler
12-02-2011, 03:33 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

17* is going to be SWEEEEET! :toast

ElNono
12-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Not much blud. Just got home from work, smashing a few Victoria Bitters right now.

You?

Chillin'

Waiting for this basketball shit to get rolling...

rayjayjohnson
12-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Same.

Going to be in LA for two days mid Jan. there best be some Clips for me to watch

Fireball
12-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Fitting picture for this thread as well ...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387212_10150483120806072_16231931071_10851801_1100 466274_n.jpg

LnGrrrR
12-02-2011, 08:04 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387212_10150483120806072_16231931071_10851801_1100 466274_n.jpg

:lol :toast

Killakobe81
12-02-2011, 08:10 AM
That's some good shit right there ... :lol

... "From the director of the Pau Gasol trade" :lmao

This place will go bat-shit if it happens even if we give up Bynum and Odom and have 2 old men running in the back-court ...

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2011, 08:11 AM

works for me...let's get this shit done already

Killakobe81
12-02-2011, 08:13 AM
Of course I want this for our franchise but the level of angst here on the interwebs would be priceless ...

i might visit the Magic, Kings, Heat forums just for kicks ...

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Of course I want this for our franchise but the level of angst here on the interwebs would be priceless ...

i might visit the Magic, Kings, Heat forums just for kicks ...

when this goes down I'm stuffing asses like thanksgiving turkey's the world over....starting with Spur fan :lol

DMC
12-02-2011, 09:07 AM
Dwight doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants to be in LA. The team there is notorious for having sticks up their asses and until Kobe retires, that's not going to change.

Koolaid_Man
12-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Dwight doesn't seem like the kind of person who wants to be in LA. The team there is notorious for having sticks up their asses and until Kobe retires, that's not going to change.

ohh yea...:lol

1kji9Vpu2RA

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:30 PM

Yeah, cause pubically stating so for several years now is so deceiving! :lmao

Quite possibly the most moronic post of the year there! Congrats! :toast

What's next, a post about how nobody wants to play with Kobe as you read daily how many wish to? Geeeesh!

redzero
12-02-2011, 12:32 PM
You can't call anybody else's posts moronic. Most of what you post is retarded.

DeadlyDynasty
12-02-2011, 12:33 PM

What's next, a post about how nobody wants to play with Kobe as you read daily how many wish to? Geeeesh!

:lolpubically

cobbler
12-02-2011, 12:37 PM
:lolpubically

:lol ooops

Though with these players these days... no so far off! :toast

redzero
12-02-2011, 01:50 PM
:lol still using the tough guy act
:lol Naruto

cobbler
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM
Ok, I'm the loser. I logged off and got some fresh pussy after bullshitting with you, and you you stayed on here until 2am talking about me. Ok...

...and singing this:

C1AHec7sfZ8

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
12-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Ok, I'm the loser. I logged off and got some fresh pussy after bullshitting with you, and you you stayed on here until 2am talking about me. Ok...

This "fresh pussy" look kinda like this?

http://sigmat.dk/assets/NewFolder/_resampled/ResizedImage480320-talkinghand3.PNG

Spursfan092120
12-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Munakata was able to gain superhuman speed just by carrying a lot of weapons around, which pretty much proves Zenkichi can achieve that sort of superhuman power through EFFORT...which he's been doing, anyway.

But yeah...being the Batman is preferable to having a quadrillion superpowers.

Deuce Bigalow
12-06-2011, 02:50 AM

Kobe: 5 rings
Mavs: 1 ring

midnightpulp
12-06-2011, 08:31 AM
An exhibit number 350 on why cobbler is a complete moron. He's got to be the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

:tu

"I have zero tolerance for welching! (except when Lakers fans do it, and I'll do whatever it takes, even if that means betraying all common sense, to somehow cast doubt on the victim's claim)."

redzero
12-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Just put "except when Lakers fans do it" at the end of every one of cobbler's posts in which he bitches about how other posters act.

:cry personal attacks make posters look like fools, except when Lakers fans do it
:cry bashing players all the time shows obsession, except when Lakers fans do it

etc.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2011, 08:59 AM
:lol I'm pretty sure if Hitler were a Lakers fan cobbler would try to justify the holocaust

Giuseppe
12-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Just put "except when Lakers fans do it" at the end of every one of cobbler's posts in which he bitches about how other posters act.

:cry personal attacks make posters look like fools, except when Lakers fans do it
:cry bashing players all the time shows obsession, except when Lakers fans do it

etc.

You've nary room, Red. You're just as guilty of it. You portend otherwise, but, you like to wallow in the do-do just as much.

DMC
08-26-2013, 10:19 PM
cracka-lackin

lefty
08-26-2013, 11:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpg

Kool Bob Love
08-26-2013, 11:21 PM
^:lmao

cracka-lackin

Good shit man. :tu

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:30 PM

You lead them and you lead them but they go astray. Roll, roll me away... -Bob Seger

RsxPiimp
08-27-2013, 12:23 AM

this still cracks me up tbh :lol

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 01:22 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOcZRQ4CUAAZf9w.jpg

Double-Up
02-17-2014, 04:22 PM

Koolaid_Man
02-17-2014, 04:31 PM
before the retard revelations...next thread please