PDA

View Full Version : mouse

koriwho
12-02-2011, 02:23 PM
funny how this is the second thread i find you trying to poke fun at me with your lame attempts at comedy... not like you had a shot at being a comedian anyhow.

seriously man, i'm fucking a hot little 21 yr old latina right now, what the fuck are you fucking other than righty and lefty? talk is cheap old man.

btw, why the obsession with me anyhow mouse? i rarely come here these days and when i do, i find you mentioning me every chance you get. that shit's kind of weird and twisted. it's not like i'm 13 so stop pedo'n over me you sick old fuck.

koriwhen
funny how this is the second thread i find you trying to poke fun at me with your lame attempts at comedy... not like you had a shot at being a comedian anyhow.

seriously man, i'm fucking a hot little 21 yr old latina right now, what the fuck are you fucking other than righty and lefty? talk is cheap old man.

btw, why the obsession with me anyhow mouse? i rarely come here these days and when i do, i find you mentioning me every chance you get. that shit's kind of weird and twisted. it's not like i'm 13 so stop pedo'n over me you sick old fuck.

koriwhy

koriwhere
12-02-2011, 02:24 PM

DisAsTerBot
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM
pretty good. 8/10 tbh

Zombie.
12-02-2011, 02:53 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep

koriwhat
12-02-2011, 03:08 PM
4/5 almost as good as troll2

Sportcamper
12-02-2011, 03:26 PM
, i'm a hot little 21 yr old latina

Photos or it is not true...:lol

Halberto
12-02-2011, 04:51 PM
http://bossthug.com/images/bossthug/Internet_Tough_Guy.jpg

marini martini
12-02-2011, 05:03 PM
http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww351/pvn_2p2/trolling_pic.jpg

Huey Freeman
12-02-2011, 05:25 PM

I'll be the judge of that.
I want to see pics

koriwhat
12-03-2011, 12:40 AM
kids and their pics... tsk tsk tsk

but of course you want photos... no doubt. go out, get a chick of your own and take a few, stop waiting on others to upload some for your pathetic ass to jack off to. get out there and be someone!

CubanSucks
12-03-2011, 12:56 AM
someone has too much time on their hands

worst part, there wasn't even an attempt to be creative. Just posted the same thing 4 times

Kyle Orton
12-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Better than recent attempts, 7/10

Axe Murderer
12-03-2011, 02:41 AM
lolwut?

PM5K
12-03-2011, 03:05 AM
I don't know what all this BS is but Mouse is alright in my book. The world would be a really fucking boring place without people like him.

mouse
12-03-2011, 03:12 AM
When koriwhat was getting piled on in the geek zone a few years back I went to bat for him and we both showed those ignorant wannabee Bill Gate's computer savvy assholes they knew shit about removing a virus.

And when he first posted his skinny pastie white legs in the Spurs forum to show off his spurs calve tats I went to bat for him again and called out the wannabee spur fans for not having the sac to tat they're bodies to show how much of a fan they was.

But somewhere down the line I must have pissed him off to the point where he made it his life long goal to harass me at all cost.
In a way I am flattered someone would devote a part of they're life to me but I take no pride in doing so.

One thing he doesn't understand each time he calls me an "old man" he forgets how many posters on ST are my age or older he is insulting also.

Its like laughing at someone who is next in line to get examined by a proctologist and your in the same line just further back He forgets he will be old also so he is calling me something he will be.

Four things koriwhat won't ever do in his lifetime.

Meet me on the radio / podcast (smack off)

Meet me in the TRoll forum (smack off)

Meet me at a GTG (Gloves on boxing match)

Meet a Woman
(that actually loves him for his personality and not for his free tats)

koriwhat
12-03-2011, 03:21 AM
you know that kid that has that angry, pouty face, and is full of anger just because you won't be his friend?... yeah, that's mouse.

motherfuckin' old man :cry

mouse
12-03-2011, 03:21 AM
I don't know what all this BS is but Mouse is alright in my book. The world would be a really fucking boring place without people like him.

:toast
^ Dude is old skool poster from SR ...... PM5K and I have got into it many times and insulted each other.... but after awhile he realized what I was about and we were both able to look back at the SR vs ST silly feud like the civil war.
At the time it was serious but now it was a fucking joke a waste of time and lives (posters) were lost.

We can only hope koriwhat's light bulb goes off in time to still cherish these rare times here in the Club.

koriwhat
12-03-2011, 03:22 AM
this is the fuckin' internet mouse, welcome to it!

btw, i don't want to be your friend. got that?

4>0rings
12-03-2011, 03:26 AM

btw, i don't want to be your friend. got that?

mouse
12-03-2011, 04:27 AM

No it's The Club and no one has ever welcomed you to it. You decided to invade it and ran posters away I just decided to stick around.

btw, i don't want to be your friend.

Why not as much time as we spend replying to each other I spend more time with you than my girlfriend something you don't have to deal with. I would say we are way beyond the "friend" thing this is second base esse.

got that?

Not really.......well maybe after the next "mouse" topic you create I might get that!

:lmao

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/koriwhat-sucks.jpg

redzero
12-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Wow, mouse, you're a homosexual.

mouse
12-03-2011, 05:01 AM
Wow, mouse, you're a homosexual.

Now that your finally interested ......you can just PM me!

:wakeup

Maybe you can be my...................

7tHJgD-OokU

CubanSucks
12-03-2011, 05:36 AM

Holy hell, what a shithole :wow wtf!

mouse
12-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Holy hell, what a shithole :wow wtf!

Were else would you bury shit?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/RTM-322/IMAG0095.jpg

JoeChalupa
12-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Someone has muskrat love.

Halberto
12-03-2011, 09:20 AM
seriously, you're like the Mexican version of Sanford and Son

koriwhat
12-03-2011, 02:22 PM
:lol thinking i give a fuck about some old chump
:lol thinking i make threads dedicated to this old loser
:lol motherfuckin' old piece of shit

Axe Murderer
12-04-2011, 04:53 PM

:tu

place looks great imho

ginobili's bald spot
12-04-2011, 10:06 PM

Sick life brah. I really hope these pictures were taken in 1994.

stretch
12-05-2011, 11:07 AM
unlikely. windows xp on the monitor

DeadlyDynasty
12-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Nice Lebowski rug

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
nice photo and cool blue font you got going on there... is this part of the other shitty collection of Mark Allen CG Works?

JoeChalupa
12-05-2011, 04:31 PM
And the hits just keep on coming.

ginobili's bald spot
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
:lol

http://i40.tinypic.com/iqzzt2.jpg

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 05:24 PM
i hope his position at the airport becomes vacant due to this photo above where he's flashing off that sack of mexican press. what a dumbass.

Stringer_Bell
12-05-2011, 05:27 PM
i hope his position at the airport becomes vacant due to this photo above where he's flashing off that sack of mexican press. what a dumbass.

Looks like a bag of minced oregano to me.

Bigzax
12-05-2011, 05:32 PM
so you working graveyard shift now mouse or what?

drop a pm with your digits or just post it like you always do. :toast

Bobby Boucher
12-05-2011, 05:32 PM
It's funny how people sometimes evolve in their own mind..over the last 6 months we've seen koriwhat evolve from a long haired, calf tatted secretary to a badass tattooing motherfucker who "bangs 21 year old latina hotties"

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 06:01 PM
It's funny how people sometimes evolve in their own mind..over the last 6 months we've seen koriwhat evolve from a long haired, calf tatted secretary to a badass tattooing motherfucker who "bangs 21 year old latina hotties"

you're very wrong... i haven't worked behind a desk and on a phone in over a yr come jan 1st, i'll be the first not to claim fame in this tattoo industry seeing how i'm still learning as an apprentice, and as for the 21 yr old... it is what it is, i've fucked other young latina's too in the past, nothing new there.

funny thing is, you'll keep trolling and i'll keep evolving, as you say. you'll still be here acting as hard as can be while i'm over here doing my thing, something you could only wish to experience. trust me man, it's a hell of thing to be knee deep in this tattoo field and it's definitely not for the timid. you wouldn't last a second.

Magua
12-05-2011, 06:08 PM
you're very wrong... i haven't worked behind a desk and on a phone in over a yr come jan 1st, i'll be the first not to claim fame in this tattoo industry seeing how i'm still learning as an apprentice, and as for the 21 yr old... it is what it is, i've fucked other young latina's too in the past, nothing new there.

funny thing is, you'll keep trolling and i'll keep evolving, as you say. you'll still be here acting as hard as can be while i'm over here doing my thing, something you could only wish to experience. trust me man, it's a hell of thing to be knee deep in this tattoo field and it's definitely not for the timid. you wouldn't last a second.

It's good to have you back. I miss these gems.

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 06:13 PM
It's good to have you back. I miss these gems.

you'll miss them even more when i'm on a circuit traveling the world doing my thing while you're sitting here on ST trolling and still trying to build your e-cred.

that's life.

TheSuckUp
12-05-2011, 06:15 PM
you'll miss them even more when i'm on a circuit traveling the world doing my thing while you're sitting here on ST trolling and still trying to build your e-cred.

that's life.

You are the man!! I want to be YOUR apprentice and grow up to be just like you. PM me!!

mouse
12-05-2011, 06:25 PM
i hope his position at the airport becomes vacant due to this photo above

What kind of person hopes someone loses they're job? koriwhat your beyond online stalker your obsession with me has taken an ugly turn.

I must admit your an ignorant duchebag but I would never hope one of your drunken tattoo costumers sues your ass for some out of shaped fucked up star tattoo after they sober up.

But that's your style classless.

On a side note: I buy my weed from a Security LT at the airport so do your best and get me fired. :lmao

mouse
12-05-2011, 06:27 PM
so you working graveyard shift now mouse or what?

drop a pm with your digits or just post it like you always do. :toast

If you would post at least once a month you would have all your answers and would have been to at least 5 gtgs we have had at my place already.

on a side note:

Open mic Thursday.

koriwhat
12-05-2011, 08:15 PM
What kind of person hopes someone loses they're job? koriwhat your beyond online stalker your obsession with me has taken an ugly turn.

I must admit your an ignorant duchebag but I would never hope one of your drunken tattoo costumers sues your ass for some out of shaped fucked up star tattoo after they sober up.

But that's your style classless.

On a side note: I buy my weed from a Security LT at the airport so do your best and get me fired. :lmao

i hope you get fired because you're a pos who thinks he's boss at the ripe age of over the fuckin' hill. i don't care if you lose your job or not, in the end it makes no difference to me but it would be funny to come here and read one of your dumbfuck threads crying over losing your precious sit-in-a-booth-all-day-while-on-st-on-some-shitty-garbage-laptop job.

i like how you twist shit with your stupid stalker bs considering i open a thread and bam, there you are mentioning me but the second i reply to your pathetic ass it's me who's stalking you. haha!

ignorant... hahaha! "your" or "you're"? i'm not much for grammar myself but god damn if you can't get it right and you haven't in post after post after post.

as for tattoo customers, your ignorance shines on... i am an apprentice you dipshit, that means i have no customers at the moment and even then, customers sign waivers and even before that, we make sure we don't tattoo those who seem intoxicated. i wouldn't think you'd know anything about the biz considering how simple-minded you are.

you don't get it do you? i don't care for you, never have and never will, i only hope the worst for you. take care and keep posting your stupid photos and your wannabe "art" here which keeps me :rollin !

Bigzax
12-06-2011, 01:47 AM
i haven't been online. i'm online now asking for your number so i can give you a call. but maybe i should just join a gym. i know i'm asking for trouble with you, i'll just be beer drinking and weed smoking again, so fuck it then man, i'll just start losing the weight i promised to lose in 2005. i'm getting too old for this shit and i can't get the beetus like no toe joe. i gots kids to raise.

hope your girlfight with kwhat turns out well.

Al Sharpton
12-06-2011, 09:02 AM
i haven't been online. i'm online now asking for your number so i can give you a call. but maybe i should just join a gym. i know i'm asking for trouble with you, i'll just be beer drinking and weed smoking again, so fuck it then man, i'll just start losing the weight i promised to lose in 2005. i'm getting too old for this shit and i can't get the beetus like no toe joe. i gots kids to raise.

hope your girlfight with kwhat turns out well.

With kids to raise you should be asleep and getting ready for work and not posting in the wee hours. I also suggest you take my excercise routine. It has worked for me. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203935604577066350673704314.html

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/PJ-BE038_WORKOU_DV_20111205201439.jpghttp://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/PJ-BE035_WORKOU_DV_20111205201319.jpghttp://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/PJ-BE037_WORKOU_DV_20111205201408.jpg
You can do it brother!

stretch
12-06-2011, 11:03 AM

stretch
12-06-2011, 11:03 AM
i hope you get fired because you're a pos who thinks he's boss at the ripe age of over the fuckin' hill. i don't care if you lose your job or not, in the end it makes no difference to me but it would be funny to come here and read one of your dumbfuck threads crying over losing your precious sit-in-a-booth-all-day-while-on-st-on-some-shitty-garbage-laptop job.

i like how you twist shit with your stupid stalker bs considering i open a thread and bam, there you are mentioning me but the second i reply to your pathetic ass it's me who's stalking you. haha!

ignorant... hahaha! "your" or "you're"? i'm not much for grammar myself but god damn if you can't get it right and you haven't in post after post after post.

as for tattoo customers, your ignorance shines on... i am an apprentice you dipshit, that means i have no customers at the moment and even then, customers sign waivers and even before that, we make sure we don't tattoo those who seem intoxicated. i wouldn't think you'd know anything about the biz considering how simple-minded you are.

you don't get it do you? i don't care for you, never have and never will, i only hope the worst for you. take care and keep posting your stupid photos and your wannabe "art" here which keeps me :rollin !