PDA

View Full Version : The Following Posters Can No Longer Socialize with and Judge Me

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Kori Ellis, Cully, LakaLuva, Ashbeeigh, Addy, and woman and all real Laker fans are exempt from this...

If you don't own a car or if you drive one of the following pieces of bullshit ass rides you are no longer allowed to judge me under any circumstances...ANY :lmao If your car is on this list please take a hike and or put me on ignore. I don't care to ever hear from you again. If you're a man and you drive a Jetta also get lost. Have some respect for yourselves...:lol

2010 Toyota Corolla

2004 Hyundai Elantra – primary; 2006 dodge grand caravan – secondary

2012 Mazda M6

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

2012 Jetta 2.5 SE

Rice looking 97' civic and 06' grand prix

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8

2005 Jetta 2.0 GLS

1990 Mustang

2010 Ford Mustang

Huey Freeman - 2001 f150 :lol

2002 BMW 325ci

2000 f250

2002 extended cab, long bed 2500HD 4X4 & 2006 Eddie Bauer Expedition

DMC - 2004 F250 King Ranch 4x4 crew cab diesel. & 2010 Toyota Camry :lol ( I knew you were a bitch)

An old beat up Mitsubishi

80s-made ford clunker with 1,000,000 mileage :lol Tyson Chandler

2006 Chrysler 300c Hemi.

2002 Pontiac Grand Am

YH - 2002 firebird :lol ( What's up cat daddy)

2006 Lexus RX330 (white)

Monostradamus
12-03-2011, 12:22 PM
sup cuz

pass1st
12-03-2011, 12:30 PM
I doubt you even have a driver's license, let alone a car. People have to buy gas these days with their own money, they don't get disabilities checks like you do.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I doubt you even have a driver's license, let alone a car. People have to buy gas these days with their own money, they don't get disabilities checks like you do.

Let me add 2 more to the list...

wtf Joe Chalupa I like you...so why the fuck you driving a 1996 Saturn man...that's really fucked up...:lol I will leave you off the list because that shit just ain't right...:lol

But pass ass1st is most certainly on with the 2011 Honda Accord EX-L V6 and girlie - 2010 Lexus IS250 - ha ha what a bitch car....:lol

Monostradamus
12-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Kool what kinda whip you rollin in brah?

benefactor
12-03-2011, 12:52 PM
I can post a picture of myself in front of my car. Let's see you do the same.

pass1st
12-03-2011, 12:52 PM
What do you drive, the Metro redline?

Bill_Brasky
12-03-2011, 12:54 PM
How much is your car note kool?

DMX7
12-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Kool rides in a 78' Ford Pinto.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 12:57 PM

go back and read some of my older posts to find out...:lol flyer than anything listed on the muthafucker fo sho....

check this out for a hint:

CX2Acz35XWY

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:00 PM
I can post a picture of myself in front of my car. Let's see you do the same.

Proceed B...

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:01 PM
How much is your car note kool?

No note...if you can afford or have disposable income you should always buy cash...:lol on cars

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Youtube video. How predictable.

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Proceed B...

I'll wait to see yours. Oh wait, that would mean you would have to show everyone how not black you are. Nevermind.

Monostradamus
12-03-2011, 01:06 PM
go back and read some of my older posts to find out...:lol flyer than anything listed on the muthafucker fo sho....

check this out for a hint:

CX2Acz35XWY

:lmao bow wow and omarion.

You can no longer socialize with and judge me now that I know you listen to faggot music like that.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:06 PM
I'll wait to see yours. Oh wait, that would mean you would have to show everyone how not black you are. Nevermind.

Listen you n|ggas been wanting to jerk to a pic of me for awhile...I've already posted my pic last year...go back and search for it if you must see me...:lol

pass1st
12-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Moe probably doesn't have a license, imho.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:08 PM

You can no longer socialize with and judge me now that I know you listen to faggot music like that.

that was back in the day don't get it twisted...you wanted to know what type of ride I ride well it's in theat vid...or you can search some of my previous posts for a pic of it...either way...:toast

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:10 PM

you'll wait to see mine? n|gga you drive a fucking Hyundai get lost...:lmao

pawe
12-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Whew! Thank god Im not on the list! I feel so relieved.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Whew! Thank god Im not on the list! I feel so relieved.

means you still have a dick be happy you not on that list...

Magua
12-03-2011, 01:22 PM
The fishin's been good

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:23 PM
you'll wait to see mine? n|gga you drive a fucking Hyundai get lost...:lmao
You are right. No one wants to drive one of these.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-doxaVYF5coY/TrKkPdcD43I/AAAAAAAFf_4/2ATPLEHhSHM/s1600/Hyundai-Genesis-Coupe-SC-Hurricane-62.jpg

pawe
12-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Is the intercooler really that small on the genesis? Didnt notice that til now.

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I also pretty sure that everyone on that list is devastated beyond repair that some fake black man on the internet doesn't like their car. I know I am.

pawe
12-03-2011, 01:27 PM
means you still have a dick be happy you not on that list...

Oh wait, I also drive a Lexus IS.... Fuuuuuuuu

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Is the intercooler really that small on the genesis? Didnt notice that til now.
I noticed that too. Magnuson built the supercharger for the SEMA car. I'm not sure if I will trade off mine for the V8 version(pretty sure they are going to produce it), or go with the supercharger for mine.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:31 PM
I also pretty sure that everyone on that list is devastated beyond repair that some fake black man on the internet doesn't like their car. I know I am.

yeah I can tell....stop being all emo Benefactor...if the shoe fits wear it...:lol

I just doubt you picking up Ho's in a Hyundai...those cars never recovered from the bad name they got from the jump...

grow up dude and smell the wack car coffee....:lmao

benefactor
12-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Stop. Please. You are embarrassing me.

ChuckD
12-03-2011, 01:37 PM
What do you drive, the Metro redline?

My guess is that he uses a Metro bus pass...

Kyle Orton
12-03-2011, 01:38 PM
The genesis kicks ass and hyundai has risen above most manufacturers now in terms of quality and reliability.

But I'm talking to a dumb wigger who rafts and quotes drake songs...fucking drake :lmao

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Why people respond to this stuff is beyond me. :lol Kool is obsessed. The Bet did him in. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:42 PM
The genesis kicks ass and hyundai has risen above most manufacturers now in terms of quality and reliability.

But I'm talking to a dumb wigger who rafts and quotes drake songs...fucking drake :lmao

what you got against Drake...that n|gga can spit it like no other...n|gga real...and the Ho's love em...will drop them panties on his music quick... he's always jamming in my ride..

cimoNqiulUE

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Why people respond to this stuff is beyond me. :lol Kool is obsessed. The Bet did him in. :lol

I've rebounded from your lies quite well...I'm doing ok for myself now and earning a decent living and wage...:lmao

pass1st
12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
The kind of "ho's" that would drop their panties for Drake would get most of us 3 years in prison, tbh

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 01:45 PM
That doesn't make any sense. :lmao If I lied , then :lmao :lmao :lmao you losing $500 to me and being shorter than me :lol

Leetonidas
12-03-2011, 01:46 PM
What a stupid thread.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I've rebounded from your lies quite well...I'm doing ok for myself now and earning a decent living and wage...:lmaoNot enough to pay a $500 debt.

You're poor and don't have a car. Don't envy those who do.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:49 PM
That doesn't make any sense. :lmao If I lied , then :lmao :lmao :lmao you losing $500 to me and being shorter than me :lol

I played this game with you to help you recover from it...but dude seriously get over it already...:lol you're looking more foolish everyday...

You got paid and I lost the bet...go find a girlfriend now....:lol

hehateme
12-03-2011, 01:50 PM
what you got against Drake...that n|gga can spit it like no other...n|gga real...and the Ho's love em...will drop them panties on his music quick... he's always jamming in my ride..

That right there tells us your white...fucking flaker.

DPG21920
I need to find a car first. What do you think I would drive?

Koolaid_Man
Not enough to pay a $500 debt.

You're poor and don't have a car. Don't envy those who do.

I don't owe anyone anything....all my bills and debts are paid to date...:toast if anything that cocksucker owes me...:lol

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 01:51 PM
:lol Kool

:lol Can't pay $500

:lol Losing a bet to me in general

:lol lying about his height and giving me a hard time for being short

:lol Kori ratting him out by telling his height, what city he lives in and his name that starts with a "B".

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:52 PM
That right there tells us your white...fucking flaker.

I don't get it...what's with the Drake hate in SA...this some trippy shit man....you cats gone mad...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:52 PM

:lol Kori ratting him out by telling his height, what city he lives in and his name that starts with a "B".

ohh my you got issues...:lol

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Kool, I told you when we made The Bet, it wasn't just the money you'd be losing. It has irrevocably damaged the only thing you had in life; your online persona. Now you are known as a douche :lol

pawe

Hey man, I value his approval. His Drake lines guide me through the problems of everyday living.

CuckingFunt
Bet? What bet? I feel there might be a thread that needs to be linked in here for folks like me to catch up on the hilarity...

DPG21920
A short douche who's name starts with a "B" :lol

Koolaid_Man

also Deepy...I've told you numerous times that Kori puts me to sleep and gives me sex advice....you think I'm lying...but ohh well...now DPG think about it...If Kori told you my height, my name, and where I live...what does that tell you about our relationship....:lmao

ohh it's real - that's my mama and you most certainly not my cousin :rollin

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Kool, I told you when we made The Bet, it wasn't just the money you'd be losing. It has irrevocably damaged the only thing you had in life; your online persona. Now you are known as a douche :lol

:lmao @ Kool caring

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Kool, I told you when we made The Bet, it wasn't just the money you'd be losing. It has irrevocably damaged the only thing you had in life; your online persona. Now you are known as a douche :lolThis is true. The only option Kool had to save any face was paying immediately.

We all knew he couldn't; it was just a matter of how deep he buried himself in his own shit afterwards.

Turns out he's still working the backhoe.

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Bet? What bet? I feel there might be a thread that needs to be linked in here for folks like me to catch up on the hilarity...

Oh, CF, you missed an epic event (as far as online life goes). Long story short (:lol thats you Kool), Kool got caught running his mouth to me about actual basketball and bet me $500 on a game. I told him since his online lies/life was so important that he shouldn't challenge someone like me who is in all ways superior to him and stick to picking on GNSF. He didn't listen because he's as dumb as he is broke and impotent in his pants.

He lost, freaked out, couldn't afford to pay and has since been melting down and been made fun of a lot. He even stalks Kori and she post all of his lies and calls him a broke loser who has "serious sexual confusion and inadequacies" :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
This is true. The only option Kool had to save any face was paying immediately.

We all knew he couldn't; it was just a matter of how deep he buried himself in his own shit afterwards.

Turns out he's still working the backhoe.

whatever makes you feel better at night...but Deepy got paid and I won't pay twice...:lol Nary another red cent...

proceed on

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
also Deepy...I've told you numerous times that Kori puts me to sleep and gives me sex advice....you think I'm lying...but ohh well...now DPG think about it...If Kori told you my height, my name, and where I live...what does that tell you about our relationship....:lmao

ohh it's real - that's my mama and you most certainly not my cousin :rollin

No, it tells everyone that Kori hates you and thinks it's hilarious you spam her with your real info so she shares it to embarrass you when need be. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Oh, CF, you missed an epic event (as far as online life goes). Long story short (:lol thats you Kool), Kool got caught running his mouth to me about actual basketball and bet me $500 on a game. I told him since he his online lies/life was so important that he shouldn't challenge someone like me who is in all ways superior to him and stick to picking on GNSF. He didn't listen because he's a dumb as he is broke an impotent in his pants.

He lost, freaked out, couldn't afford to pay and has since been melting down and been made fun of a lot. He even stalks Kori and she post all of his lies and calls him a broke loser who has "serious sexual confusion and inadequacies" :lol

:lmao that's pretty good

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:02 PM
whatever makes you feel better at night...but Deepy got paid and I won't pay twice...:lol Nary another red cent...

proceed onNo, you didn't pay once.

You didn't have the money and you still don't.

You got owned harder than anyone in recent memory and you'll never live it down.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:03 PM
No, it tells everyone that Kori hates you and thinks it's hilarious you spam her with your real info so she shares it to embarrass you when need be. :lol

Kori not the hating type...but you are....:lol

This all I have to hang my hat on:

"Kool Keep Regulating GNSF" ~Kori Ellis~

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:04 PM
"Real men don't welsh" - Kori

"DPG is your regulator" - Kori

"Kool is a short stub and his name isn't Kevin, it starts with a B" :lol Kori

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:04 PM
No, you didn't pay once.

You didn't have the money and you still don't.

You got owned harder than anyone in recent memory and you'll never live it down.

what are you mighty mouse....Here I come to save the daaaayyyyyyyy.....:lol

Keep on going fellas you guys are hilariously funny

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:06 PM
"Real men don't welsh" - Kori

"DPG is your regulator" - Kori

"Kool is a short stub and his name isn't Kevin, it starts with a B" :lol Kori

maybe If I acknowledge your pain you'll be ok....happy now? :lmao ohh man dude you are seriously fucking mad at me...but you going bout it the wrong way...

I wanna see you on your knees....get on your knees and then we can talk like men...

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:06 PM
It's not funny. I actually feel bad for you. I don't hate you. You do annoy me, but I legitimately feel bad for what I did to you and that you are so confused about your life. Now, I lose some sympathy because you welshed, but if you just came to me and said: "DPG, I'm sorry, you are the taller and better man and I can't pay. I need your charity and I hope this apology is worth $500" I would have been forgiving. I have tried to help you, but you are too stubborn.

You need to grow up.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:07 PM
what are you mighty mouse....Here I come to save the daaaayyyyyyyy.....:lolJust kicking you while you are down.

It's still fun.

Keep on going fellas you guys are hilariously funnyYour repeated squirming when this is brought up is funnier.

Jack Kevorkian
12-03-2011, 02:08 PM
what are you mighty mouse....Here I come to save the daaaayyyyyyyy.....:lol

Keep on going fellas you guys are hilariously funny

I think it's time you made an appointment. I can pencil you in for a 10:30 on Monday.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:09 PM
It's not funny. I actually feel bad for you. I don't hate you. You do annoy me, but I legitimately feel bad for what I did to you and that you are so confused about your life. Now, I lose some sympathy because you welshed, but if you just came to me and said: "DPG, I'm sorry, you are the taller and better man and I can't pay. I need your charity and I hope this apology is worth $500" I would have been forgiving. I have tried to help you, but you are too stubborn.

You need to grow up.

BS you and Midget were all giddy...in public and private about white russians, gas money, and Tim Duncan Jersey's...the money I paid you should have taken care of your needs...You had it all planned out...what you were going to spend the money on....and was openly bragging about it...So when I cut the check I was happy for you :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:10 PM
BS you and Midget were all giddy...in public and private about white russians, gas money, and Tim Duncan Jersey's...the money I paid you should have taken care of your needs...You had it all planned out...what you were going to spend the money on....and was openly bragging about it...So when I cut the check I was happy for you :lmaoCheck?

:lol you can't even keep your biggest lie straight.

mavs>spurs
12-03-2011, 02:10 PM
kool drives a shitty ass falling apart 93 Cadillac with gold rims :rollin

pawe
12-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Oh, CF, you missed an epic event (as far as online life goes). Long story short (:lol thats you Kool), Kool got caught running his mouth to me about actual basketball and bet me $500 on a game. I told him since his online lies/life was so important that he shouldn't challenge someone like me who is in all ways superior to him and stick to picking on GNSF. He didn't listen because he's as dumb as he is broke and impotent in his pants.

He lost a bet and didnt pay up?
What a weasel.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:11 PM
lol....aww shit I'm done...Leave it to deepy to make my fucking day...now Deepy one more thing...what kind of car do you drive?

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
lol....aww shit I'm done...You have been done ever since you lost the bet. It's great that you never noticed.

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Yup. He's a pretty big loser that has pee stained carpets in his place :lol

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I don't own a car, because I'm $500 light in the wallet.

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Just kidding, but you don't need to worry about what I drive. You need to get your life in Houston sorted out :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:15 PM
He lost a bet and didnt pay up?
What a weasel.

there was huge fan fight on it.....Laker fans vs Spur fans in the NBA forum...it came down to a nasty 2 on 2 street fight between and Me and Cully vs. Deepy and Midget with Luva as the referree...Me and Cully cleaned their fucking clocks like it wasn't nothing nice...:lol

CuckingFunt
12-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Ah. So Kool is basically Norcal2.0. That's about what I suspected.

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Wow. Anyways, here CF: everyone should get to see that thread - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174315

Merry Christmas :lol

Saved By Zero
12-03-2011, 02:18 PM
How does one get on this list?

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow. Anyways, here CF: everyone should get to see that thread - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174315

Merry Christmas :lol

Same to you deepy...:lol and remember time heals all wounds no matter how deep...and no matter how far you chase me you'll get over it...Cully promised me that you would...

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:21 PM
How does one get on this list?

Just tell me what kind of car you drive and if I think it's a bullshit ass car I will let you know :toast

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:21 PM
there was huge fan fight on it.....Laker fans vs Spur fans in the NBA forum...it came down to a nasty 2 on 2 street fight between and Me and Cully vs. Deepy and Midget with Luva as the referree...Me and Cully cleaned their fucking clocks like it wasn't nothing nice...:lolYou had already lost and Culburn posts antisemitic, pedophillic screeds.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:25 PM
You had already lost and Culburn posts antisemitic, pedophillic screeds.

you sure about that...did I lose ( by not paying twice) really when you think about it...:lol

Who's upset about this ordeal...Me or you and Deepy...Deepy can say he's not his little wee wee is on fire all because he wants more than he was entitled to...

:lmao@ Deepy with only $300 in his Pay Pal account

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:26 PM
:lol your lies are hilarious.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:27 PM
you sure about that...did I lose ( by not paying twice) really when you think about it...:lolYou can't even remember your lie about how you paid.

Who's upset about this ordeal...Me or you and Deepy...Deepy can say he's not his little wee wee is on fire all because he wants more than he was entitled to...

:lmao@ Deepy with only $300 in his Pay Pal accountYou're absolutely the most upset. You keep trying to defend yourself.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:28 PM
You can't even remember your lie about how you paid.

You're absolutely the most upset. You keep trying to defend yourself.

am I upset or am I rubbing the hilarity of it all in...hmmmmmmm:lol

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 02:30 PM
You're upset :lol

The only thing I give you credit for is going over the top to make fun of me for being short only to find out you're shorter. That was legitamtely funny.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 02:31 PM
am I upset or am I rubbing the hilarity of it all in...hmmmmmmm:lolYou don't seem to realize we're all laughing at you.

You are the source of the hilarity.

Do you even realize you went back to the PayPal story after saying you cut a check?

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:34 PM
You're upset :lol

The only thing I give you credit for is going over the top to make fun of me for being short only to find out you're shorter. That was legitamtely funny.

I'm sure if you say that enough it will become reality just like Dorothy in Kansas...the board is fickle they'll go along :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:36 PM
You don't seem to realize we're all laughing at you.

Do you even realize you went back to the PayPal story after saying you cut a check?

I was actually speaking metaphorically...you are gay I thought you of all people as a gay dude would be smart enough to understand...

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 02:39 PM
You don't seem to realize we're all laughing at you.

actually your dancing to the beat of my drumset...I've been at the top for awhile and haven't jump yet...but I'm Ray Charles to this bullshit so hop upon my dick and do a full split....:toast

Kori Ellis
12-03-2011, 02:57 PM

http://houston.culturemap.com/site_media/uploads/photos/2009-09-29/METRO_Airport_Direct_Bus_.350w_263h.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:01 PM
I'm convinced Kool must be one of them hermit ass Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s who never leaves the house..or he's not really black at all cuz I know from Houston to Dallas we barrin no plex and Kool would get killed for this shit in real life. Wassup homie, let's throw them hands you ain't but a couple hours away let's do it brah.

umm ummm...

http://sportsbybrooks.com/tag/tyson_chandler

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Tyson used to live with his HS coach - just fyi...fighting should be the last thing on your mind

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:03 PM
http://houston.culturemap.com/site_media/uploads/photos/2009-09-29/METRO_Airport_Direct_Bus_.350w_263h.jpg

you footing the bill for it so I wouldn't say either :lol

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Kool will be gone soon. Now that basketball is back, the poll sealed his fate.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Kool will be gone soon. Now that basketball is back, the poll sealed his fate.

and how would that make you feel?

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Cmon blood lets throw them hands what are u sissy

yes :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Tyson you and DPG need to come up with some new shit...you still want to fight and he's still smarting over his height and the "Bet"....

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 03:10 PM
:lmao No, that's you. You keep getting drunk and sending me PM's saying "I'm not paying :lol"

You dummy.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:10 PM
and you guys still need Kori's help to "regulate me" - here I am by my self thrashing all of you who are ganging up on me...and you're all so butt hurt..pathetic

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Ya ain't thrashed shit homeboy, you're delusional. I just asked if you wanted to box and you pussed out, nothing more to say.

now go away...I told you if your ride was wack to get lost...now poof be gone!!!

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Better watch your back homie, I got Giuseppe sendin me friendly pm's and shit. Don't let me go undercover on your ass and pull a CIA coup...

:lol After reading the article on Coach Otis he decided that you indeed will fuck:lol

DMC
12-03-2011, 03:55 PM
Since The Bet, Kool has gone completely off the reservation, full blown tard mode, in an attempt to "not care" himself back to some form of dignity.

Try blowing goats for a nickel a herd, it might get you there faster, Koon Maid.

Someone should start a collection fund for Kool's welch money.

DMC
12-03-2011, 03:57 PM
now go away...I told you if your ride was wack to get lost...now poof be gone!!!
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/60LFordDiesel034.jpg

Man's ride, tbh

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Since The Bet, Kool has gone completely off the reservation, full blown tard mode, in an attempt to "not care" himself back to some form of dignity.He cares so little, he'll spend hours declaring how little he cares.

JayTheClown
12-03-2011, 04:20 PM
I will pay somebody top dollar for Kools address. Seriously, I am prepared to wire the money or use Pay Pal or whatever. I just need to meet this fuck.

Huey Freeman
12-03-2011, 04:37 PM
God dammit I hate a missed this shit.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I will pay somebody top dollar for Kools address. Seriously, I am prepared to wire the money or use Pay Pal or whatever. I just need to meet this fuck.

what you're prepared for really is a hole in your skull...anywhere near my pad and your forehead will be saying hello to baby AR 15 maybe even a double tap...like Osama got :lol it's funny but it's real talk :lmao

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 04:42 PM
what you're prepared for really is a hole in your skull...anywhere near my pad and your forehead will be saying hello to baby AR 15 maybe even a double tap...like Osama got :lol it's funny but it's real talk :lmaoIt's not real talk at all.

You couldn't afford that gun.

JayTheClown
12-03-2011, 04:43 PM
what you're prepared for really is a hole in your skull...anywhere near my pad and your forehead will be saying hello to baby AR 15 maybe even a double tap...like Osama got :lol it's funny but it's real talk :lmao

Yo suburban drake lovin wigga ass aint never held a gun.

Huey Freeman
12-03-2011, 04:49 PM
Kool real talk man, I want to be your cyberbully. How can I do that when you starting dump ass threads without me knowing? Looks like I need to dedicate more time to SP. You fake n!gga you

DPG21920
12-03-2011, 04:49 PM
You guys are silly. Especially Kool. Should have never made The Bet. Just start acting like a normal dude and quit saying you don't care, even though you say you will murder people to show how much you don't care :lol

Just quit acting like an idiot, lay low and quit letting The Bet define who you are (although you can't escape it).

DMC
12-03-2011, 04:50 PM
He cares so little, he'll spend hours declaring how little he cares.
That's my point.

Prior to that fall from mediocrity, he was talking parents, Benz and Range Rover. Now he's talking about "decent salary" and Kori is putting him on a bus.

Now it's likely we are all being trolled by a group of people, but that's ok.

DMC
12-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I will pretend to be him if you send me enough money.

JayTheClown
12-03-2011, 05:03 PM
I will pretend to be him if you send me enough money.

Yeah, your proposal complicates my offer:lol

But its all good :toast If Kool acts this way in real life, he will eventually meet the wrong individual at some point. :toast

Creepn
12-03-2011, 05:15 PM
What the fuck you got against my Chrysler 300C? I'm hurt. That shit is not base model. The engine alone is worth more than your house.

Ace
12-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Crofl Kool is a bigger homo than I thought. Bow wow...

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 06:50 PM
If yall ever find this nlgga address then pass me the rock...I'd like to stomp his hoe ass out personally yall will just have to get in line :lol

nope you'll just end up dead...it's not a threat a promise...find my address and come pay me a visit if you wish and we shall test my pedigree out :toast

otherwise I have no beef with you...now bend over Tyson :lol

Wild Cobra
12-03-2011, 07:05 PM

Man's ride, tbh
I like the simplicity and power of the Duramax. Great torque, and less moving parts to have go wrong.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/1.19.2011LML.jpg/800px-1.19.2011LML.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/1.19.2011LML.jpg)

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 07:12 PM

Man's ride, tbh

If you truly had a Power Stroke your wife would not have left you...:toast

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 07:23 PM
lol kool wants to have sex with and then kill male posters.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 07:27 PM
lol kool wants to have sex with and then kill male posters.

:lol are you calling these guys prostitutes...

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 07:44 PM
:lol are you calling these guys prostitutes...You couldn't afford them if they were.

Koolaid_Man
12-03-2011, 07:47 PM
You couldn't afford them if they were.

agreed :toast

DMC
12-03-2011, 07:48 PM
If you truly had a Power Stroke your wife would not have left you...:toast

What happened to you not talking to me?

(the Camry is a company lease...get a new car next year)

DMC
12-03-2011, 07:52 PM
I like the simplicity and power of the Duramax. Great torque, and less moving parts to have go wrong.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/18/1.19.2011LML.jpg/800px-1.19.2011LML.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/1.19.2011LML.jpg)
Do you have the Duramax?

It was a new engine when the 6.0L came out. I didn't want to be the Guinea pig for that engine. They all have issues however. If you maintain them well, have proper gauges and make a few modifications, they will last several hundred K miles.

Wild Cobra
12-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Do you have the Duramax?

It was a new engine when the 6.0L came out. I didn't want to be the Guinea pig for that engine. They all have issues however. If you maintain them well, have proper gauges and make a few modifications, they will last several hundred K miles.
The first models had injector issues, and so much torque, they could blow head gaskets easily. They fixed those issues, and kept increasing the power over time.

No, I don't have one, but a friend does.

DMC
12-03-2011, 08:58 PM
The first models had injector issues, and so much torque, they could blow head gaskets easily. They fixed those issues, and kept increasing the power over time.

No, I don't have one, but a friend does.

Lots of diesel engines have injector issues. The 6.0L 2004 model didn't have injector issues. It had high pressure oil pump issues, oil cooler issues, EGR cooler issues and some issues with sticking vanes in the variable geometry turbo due to excessive idling and coking, cracking in the down pipe and restricted turbo oil drain lines. There were other issues but those are the heaviest hitters.

Most of the blown head gaskets on the 6.0L were due to super tuning the engine and increasing turbo boost over 32psi without upgrading the torque to yield head bolts to ARP studs. The bolts would stretch when the EGR cooler gave out, which happened because the 1200 degree EGT going across the EGR would boil out the coolant, which would cause the oil cooler to become ineffective and eventually begin leaking coolant into the oil. Coolant turns to steam and increases pressure, blows head gaskets.

In a nutshell.

RGMCSE
12-03-2011, 09:03 PM

Even I got to pile on this shit. What a piece of shit song! Of all the fucking videos with hummers,rovers and bikes you went with this one? Ok...:rollin

Wild Cobra
12-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Lots of diesel engines have injector issues. The 6.0L 2004 model didn't have injector issues. It had high pressure oil pump issues, oil cooler issues, EGR cooler issues and some issues with sticking vanes in the variable geometry turbo due to excessive idling and coking, cracking in the down pipe and restricted turbo oil drain lines. There were other issues but those are the heaviest hitters.

Most of the blown head gaskets on the 6.0L were due to super tuning the engine and increasing turbo boost over 32psi without upgrading the torque to yield head bolts to ARP studs. The bolts would stretch when the EGR cooler gave out, which happened because the 1200 degree EGT going across the EGR would boil out the coolant, which would cause the oil cooler to become ineffective and eventually begin leaking coolant into the oil. Coolant turns to steam and increases pressure, blows head gaskets.

In a nutshell.
Sounds like you know the engine better than I do.

I never heard of so many problems. Just to make sure, you aren't confusing Duramax with Duratec, are you?

The engine would have probably had more problems if it was designed by GM rather than Isuzu.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 09:27 PM
You guys could swap accounting stories.

JayTheClown
12-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Is that a threat? You ain't hte type of nlgga to always have the tool on tuck, I ain't lettin ya go get it out of your gun safe homie. I'll kick door in one swift move and you won't have a chance. I'll fuck ya in the ass with your own broomstick before i shove the mossberg up it and blast you from the inside out, don't ever talk shit to a blood nlgga homie EVER in your mothafuckin life.

Dude dont let that fuck ass wanna be rile you up. The bastard doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. Take that shit with a grain of salt.

ChumpDumper
12-03-2011, 09:34 PM
and your gay ass can get it too, time and placeI can get accounting stories too?

Wow.

2pac > Kobe
12-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s showin they true bitch side

Wild Cobra
12-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_s showin they true bitch side
Why do you want to have homosexual sex with the Lakers?

Bill_Brasky
12-03-2011, 09:59 PM
No note...if you can afford or have disposable income you should always buy cash...:lol on cars

So you dont have a car note.....

Paying straight cash for a car isnt hard when it costs $2000 :lmao

Sisk
12-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Thankfully I can still talk to you. Would've been crushing.

DMC
12-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Sounds like you know the engine better than I do.

I never heard of so many problems. Just to make sure, you aren't confusing Duramax with Duratec, are you?

The engine would have probably had more problems if it was designed by GM rather than Isuzu.

Those were the 6.0L problems. The Duramax had fuel issues and some valve actuation issues. Since the 6.0L is hydraulically actuated, those issues don't exist there. The Duramax was also known for running extremely hot EGTs, which is why they detuned it after they marketed it.

See, that's the trick, they market higher performance numbers then reflash for lower performance after purchase so they don't eat a shit load of repair costs.

ElNono
12-04-2011, 12:32 AM

Wild Cobra
12-04-2011, 12:37 AM

mouse
12-04-2011, 02:06 AM
If you don't ride a bike to minimize global warming your wrong,
my sweet ride.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture014-2.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture012-1.jpg

How many of you can surf the www while watching Seinfeld?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Picture013-1.jpg

Heath Ledger
12-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Sweet I made the cut. 2009 Toyota Matrix. I feel special.

4>0rings
12-04-2011, 03:19 AM
Mouse you ride a bike because you have to, not cause you want to.

Dude
12-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Dude dont let that fuck ass wanna be rile you up. The bastard doesn't even know what the hell he's talking about. Take that shit with a grain of salt.

Ass this shit over a ride?

mouse
12-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Mouse you ride a bike because you have to, not cause you want to.

Not true

http://www.utsa.edu/today/images/graphics/viabus2.jpg