PDA

View Full Version : One thing that didn't happen in 3, that happened in 1 and 2,and needs to happen again

T Park
06-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Manu Ginobili guarding Rip Hamilton at times EARLY.

This happened in 1 and 2, and it seemed to goof up Hamilton.

If they are to win tonight, they need Ginobili on Hamilton at times, and on offense, TAKE IT AT HIM AND GET HIM IN FOUL TROUBLE!!!

Keep Rip under 20, you win.

If he gets over 20, its almost impossible.

If Rip gets goin, then the bigs get to get rebounding position and you lose the rebounding game.

The Spurs NEED to win the rebounding game to WIN the game.

That and take care of the ball, and get Manu involved EARLY!!!!

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 03:31 PM
I agree, start goin with Manu from the 1st play...If he get's going the first minute, it will be a looooong night for Detroit.

GO SPURS!

SpursFanDan
06-16-2005, 03:32 PM
its not what detroit did.. its what we have to do. sure the defense has to get better, but timmy and manu has to get atleast 20, we need to keep the turnovers to a minimum, win the rebound war, and dont get flustered when detroit gets aggressive.

oh.. you've already said that... my bad.

T Park
06-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Quite alright Dan. :)

duncan_21
06-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Since det is going for the ball when timmy posts up, duncan needs to drop one of his legs back and the guy passin the ball needs to move 2 ft closer. Heard this on the tickets morning show.

That alone and the spurs might have won the game. If they do this and take care of the ball the spurs will win pretty easy. Also manu needs to stop gambling on defense or at least less then he did in game 3.

Horry/manu need to make those open jumpers - and they will.

Xolotl
06-16-2005, 05:41 PM
I think they just need to try to keep them of the offensive glass. They allowed 17 offensive board last game, and 18 in game 2. They need to limit them to 11 again like in game one b/c Detroit will usually kill you with those extra possesions.