PDA

View Full Version : Ronulan Attack: Ron Paul Polling 2nd In Iowa, Ahead Of Mitt Romney

Galileo
12-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Ronulan Attack: Ron Paul Polling 2nd In Iowa, Ahead Of Mitt Romney

There are many nicknames for Ron Paul’s fiercely devoted followers (not all of them complimentary), but “Ronulans” is perhaps the most fitting, from a metaphorical perspective. Like the enigmatic aliens from Star Trek, the Ronulans are a powerful bunch, able to deploy money bombs far in excess of their numbers.

Just as the Romulans do well in simulated battles like the Kobayashi Maru rescue, Ronulans consistently deliver huge results in the hypothetical world of Republican straw polls, and their candidate has been powerful in debates.

However, the Romulans are prevented from projecting that power as far into Federation space as they otherwise might by the Romulan Neutral Zone, while the Ronulans have encountered a similar barrier that keeps their candidate in a high single-digits to low double-digits neutral zone.

The Romulans’ signature technological achievement was the cloaking device, which rendered their ships invisible to enemies, while the Ronulans seem to be enshrouded in a similar cloaking field, one which renders them invisible to the media.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ronulan-attack-ron-paul-polling-2nd-in-iowa-ahead-of-mitt-romney/

:lmao

boutons_deux
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Iowa? WGAF?

Wild Cobra
12-04-2011, 05:12 PM
LOL...

Just exited the Voyager (vger) thread, and thought I read Romulan in the title...

Galileo
12-05-2011, 01:36 AM
500 Students to Spend Christmas With Ron Paul

Some 500 college students will campaign in Iowa and New Hampshire over the holidays as part of “Christmas Vacation with Ron Paul.” The students will head door-to-door and make phone calls for the Texas congressman, the Houston Chronicle reports. “I firmly believe the next generation needs us to fix our problems now, so there will be a great country left to give them,” Paul told young supporters in an email.

http://www.newser.com/story/134410/ron-paul-2012-students-hitting-iowa-new-hampshire-for-ron-paul-over-christmas-break.html?utm_medium=goognews&utm_campaign=chan3_feed

boutons_deux
12-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Anybody who loves that sociopathic faker Ayn Rand so much is a fool. Ron Paul ain't going nowhere, and he ain't gonna have any coattails as a loser to get other libertarian assholes elected. No seats in Congress means he/they can't pass anything.

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 10:43 AM
Cm2sLSWXOOM

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:00 AM
o__P63hcSCQ

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:21 AM
4UX495KYjJA

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:24 AM
5KD_pAlzxD8

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Ron Paul Lashes Out at Donald Trump

December 5, 2011 RSS Feed Print
Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is standing up to billionaire Donald Trump, which is likely to endear Paul to his libertarian supporters more than ever as the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary approach.

Paul, a representative from Texas, told CNN's State of the Union yesterday that Trump's plan to moderate a GOP presidential debate in Iowa December 27 is "clown-like." Paul added that the Republican presidential candidiates who are meeting with Trump to get his blessing are unwise. "I don't quite understand the marching to up to his office," Paul said in the kind of blunt show of independence that he is known for. "I didn't realize he had the ability to lay on hands and anoint people."

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/Ken-Walshs-Washington/2011/12/05/ron-paul-lashes-out-at-donald-trump

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:42 AM
"how soon after you are president would you bring our armies home?"

"how soon can ours ships get there?" - Ron Paul

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Ron Paul ain't going nowhere, and he ain't gonna have any coattails as a loser to get other libertarian assholes elected. No seats in Congress means he/they can't pass anything.

Obama has seats in congress, what is he passing?

ChumpDumper
12-05-2011, 11:57 AM
5KD_pAlzxD8Please explain to me what Ron Paul has in common with Che Guevara in terms of political philosophy.

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Please explain to me what Ron Paul has in common with Che Guevara in terms of political philosophy.

duh, end american imperialism overseas

ChumpDumper
12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
duh, end american imperialism overseas...for very different reasons.

Anything else?

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 12:10 PM
...for very different reasons.

Anything else?

you asked I answered.

for further information I suggest you do your own homework. :toast

ChumpDumper
12-05-2011, 12:12 PM
you asked I answered.

for further information I suggest you do your own homework. :toastSo, nothing else.

Thanks. :toast

cheguevara
12-05-2011, 12:13 PM
So, nothing else.

Thanks. :toast

you're very welcome :toast