PDA

View Full Version : Ak-47

swaggerjackson
12-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Kirilenko has always been a favorite of mine. He is a huge small forward who adds defense, rebounding, and shot blocking. All are things we could use more of. He is injury prone and has largely played out of position in Utah. But if we could play him at the 3 I think he could be a huge piece to our team. He doesn't need the ball to be effective and he gives you it all. Is he out of our price range do you think? Or is the front office just not interested? It is a total fantasy scenario but getting him and a Utah big (Jefferson maybe) in a sign and trade would be great. Giving up Parker or RJ of course. I was just surprised he hasn't been mentioned. Seems to me he would be a better fit than Caron Butler or Josh Howard.

ChuckD
12-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Not enough money.

JR3
12-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Dude is too soft and inconsistent. He doesn't seem to have balls... We already have a SF on our team like that. Don't want to add to the problem.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-05-2011, 12:38 AM
What would Utah do with Parker and Harris?

Unfortunately, not realistic. They'd be idiots to swap us AK for RJ.

jesterbobman
12-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Kirilenko's a free agent though, we don't need to trade. If he'd sign for the MLE, great, but I wouldn't count on it. He'll get better offers.

Fireball
12-05-2011, 02:00 AM
And he has a shoulder injury that keeps him out of the game until the end of January.

DMC
12-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Dude makes vacation plans that start during the playoffs, while he's still playing.

GSH
12-05-2011, 01:02 PM
I think somebody started slipping him some estrogen in his Gatorade. The pre-eunuch AK-47 would be a good addition. But the crying would have to stop. And there would definitely have to be some kind of restraining order to keep Tony away from his wife. Oh, and that gay-looking page boy haircut - that's gotta go. And his contract would have to be heavily back-loaded with incentives to make sure he would not quit playing in April.

Put him on the wish list.

JR3
12-05-2011, 01:03 PM
I think somebody started slipping him some estrogen in his Gatorade. The pre-eunuch AK-47 would be a good addition. But the crying would have to stop. And there would definitely have to be some kind of restraining order to keep Tony away from his wife. Oh, and that gay-looking page boy haircut - that's gotta go. And his contract would have to be heavily back-loaded with incentives to make sure he would not quit playing in April.

Put him on the wish list.
Spot on.

rascal
12-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Don't like him at all. A sure way to fail is to stock the team full of injury prone white guys.

elec99
12-05-2011, 02:38 PM
I like AK and Biedrins. The mobile, lanky 3 who can run around and cause havoc. Varajao is like that too only he's more of a 4. Either way all are expensive.
AK is an FA so he'll get more money else where. But if they have to be traded for, bundle up Dice's 5 mil contract (you can buy him out for 2mil, but clear up 5mil from your books) with RJs contract.
Thats roughly 14 mil but maybe you can get a backup 1 in return as well, some scrub to fill up a few minutes. Personally I think you can aim for a center at 14 mil, if you could find a team that is more of a run-gun offense, RJ would still thrive in that system.
Anything can happen, never forget the gasol-kwame trade.

ElNono
12-05-2011, 02:52 PM
He's pretty good when he's interested... the other 6 months he's not worth the money...