12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Ingram just got his swerve on

Brees cruising

DPG21920
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
:lol Starting a thread after a TD.

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Saints will suffer for running up the score last week on the Giants when the game was over. That kind of bush league shit will bite them in the ass. I hope to God the Giants get another crack at those fuckers.

BRHornet45
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM
:lol Starting a thread after a TD.

son no one made one in case you haven't noticed

BRHornet45
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Saints will suffer for running up the score last week on the Giants when the game was over. That kind of bush league shit will bite them in the ass. I hope to God the Giants get another crack at those fuckers.

son in case you haven't noticed, the Giants suck. today was nothing more than a fluke with the Packers. even the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-04-2011, 09:33 PM
sun shined on the giants' ass

and they still lost :lol

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM
son in case you haven't noticed, the Giants suck. today was nothing more than a fluke with the Packers. even the sun shines on a dog's ass every now and then.

So you admit you are scared of them over the next 4 weeks? This team will be the scariest team in football once the playoffs begin. They will be riding a 4 game winning streak. Giants can beat the Saints.

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 09:36 PM
sun shined on the giants' ass

and they still lost :lol

Just like in 2007. Packers won in NY, and the Giants returned the favor in Lambeau Field. The same will happen this year.

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Saints D fucking blows! :lmao

BRHornet45
12-04-2011, 10:17 PM
lol TimmytoZO ... I want whatever you're smoking

Pelicans78
12-04-2011, 10:20 PM

Maybe next season. You guys may sneak into the wild card since the Falcons, Bears, and Lions stink right now. Still won't change anything. You guys don't have playmakers on defense.

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
lol TimmytoZO ... I want whatever you're smoking

You know the last team you want to face would be the Giants.

TIMMYtoZO
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Maybe next season. You guys may sneak into the wild card since the Falcons, Bears, and Lions stink right now. Still won't change anything. You guys don't have playmakers on defense.

So you are saying that you are hoping we don't have enough playmakers on D? The same exact thing was said during the 2007-2008 season and how did that turn out?

u4lakers14
12-04-2011, 10:42 PM
swartz is a faggot

Heath Ledger
12-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Swartz is a pussy. Patting players on the back and helmet after costly penalties in the red zone. Fucking mental midgets. Fuck the Lions!

DarkReign
12-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Swartz is a pussy. Patting players on the back and helmet after costly penalties in the red zone. Fucking mental midgets. Fuck the Lions!

Swartz doesnt have much choice at this juncture but to fly in formation with his players until the end of this season. He cultivated this "us against them" mentality and frankly, it worked.

Remember the franchise youre talking about...4-12, 2-14, 4-12, 0-16, 6-10 (iirc). Hadnt won a road game in something ridiculous like 30+ attempts.

This season, no matter how disappointing it is after being 5-0, is a gigantic step in the right direction. HUGE step. The young players will grow up and mature next year (I hope) and maybe even improve via free agency in others (dback depth, a guard and a punter).

The only thing Lions have going for them right now is that its obvious theyre better than they are playing. They have firepower, just no discipline. They have a much better than average defense, but it isnt lockdown by any stretch and the d-line hasnt been anything super special (should have been better).

Also, Cutler going down in Chicago is just huge. Yeah, its possible the Lions will back into the playoffs as a wildcard based solely on the collapse of other teams, but the word playoffs and Detroit Lions being used in the same sentence says everything a person needs to know about this season.

Next season, Swartz can demand accountability from his players on the field. Right now, its about culture, IMO, and I agree with him. The coach should just let his veterans take care of the young guys in the lockeroom. Looking at your Raiola and Logan.