PDA

View Full Version : Giants@Cowboys

TIMMYtoZO
12-05-2011, 04:46 PM
The giants own the cowboys. They are pissed off especially with this loss. Losing to green bay will be what ignites this run to the superbowl for the giants like the pats game in
07. Giants will be ready. The start of an 8 game win streak begins this Sunday night. Giants win 34-13.

clambake
12-05-2011, 04:53 PM
beating the cowboys is no big deal.

LakerHater
12-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Never thought I'd agree with TIMMYtoZO but, yeah Giants win!

Obstructed_View
12-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I hope the Giants bring their best game. If the Cowboys can't beat the Giants, then they don't deserve to win the division or go to the playoffs anyway.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Cowboys don't deserve a playoff spot after losing to Arizona yesterday. They couldn't stop AZ no way they stop the Giants.

Trainwreck2100
12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Cowboys don't deserve a playoff spot after losing to Arizona yesterday. They couldn't stop AZ no way they stop the Giants.

well ware did get injured,hopefully its not serious

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Right now the Cardinals are a better football team than the Giants. They're 4-1 in their last 5 games while the Giants are 1-4.

leemajors
12-05-2011, 07:07 PM
At least Fiametta will be back, maybe Garrett will call more decent plays.

Spursfan092120
12-05-2011, 08:25 PM

tbh they did stop Arizona...Garrett played scared. I have a feeling we'll see the good Cowboys next week. Of course I've been wrong before.

Kyle Orton
12-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Going to be at this game tbh, going to be sick just being in the stadium.

Trainwreck2100
12-05-2011, 08:39 PM
sup kyle

Kyle Orton
12-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Sup brah how u been

Trainwreck2100
12-05-2011, 08:42 PM
you know how it is dawg, bitches be crazy

Spursfan092120
12-05-2011, 09:14 PM
At least Fiametta will be back, maybe Garrett will call more decent plays.

best backfield blocker for the Boys since Moose, tbh....so pumped he'll be back. So will Miles...hopefully they'll come out fired up.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-05-2011, 09:18 PM
tbh they did stop Arizona...Garrett played scared. I have a feeling we'll see the good Cowboys next week. Of course I've been wrong before.

Lets throw out the crap call by Red that screwed up the FG. The boys had AZ in OT at their 20 and did not slow them down. Sorry I am a Cowboy fan but I am not blind the Defense is not good Newman is a Joke no way you re sign that dude.

Spursfan092120
12-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Lets throw out the crap call by Red that screwed up the FG. The boys had AZ in OT at their 20 and did not slow them down. Sorry I am a Cowboy fan but I am not blind the Defense is not good Newman is a Joke no way you re sign that dude.

Defense isn't great..no..but it's better than both GB's and New Orleans'...let's be real here..this isn't a defensive league anymore..it's a pass happy league. If our offense is on, and Garrett doesn't do shit like he did Sunday, we have a chance. No..I don't resign Newman...but you gotta appreciate what Jenkins did against Fitz after being injured. I think our D will be ok. If our offense can play up to their potential, we have a good chance to beat NY on Sunday.

Obstructed_View
12-06-2011, 12:12 AM

Amazing how bad the defense suddenly got when Turrible got healthy.

Vinnie_Johnson
12-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Defense isn't great..no..but it's better than both GB's and New Orleans'...let's be real here..this isn't a defensive league anymore..it's a pass happy league. If our offense is on, and Garrett doesn't do shit like he did Sunday, we have a chance. No..I don't resign Newman...but you gotta appreciate what Jenkins did against Fitz after being injured. I think our D will be ok. If our offense can play up to their potential, we have a good chance to beat NY on Sunday.

Pretty much agree with your whole post Jenkins has come back strong for sure. Ball blows and should stay on special teams. The Defense needs to be counted on to be able to get a big stop here and there for sure.

Spursfan092120
12-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Pretty much agree with your whole post Jenkins has come back strong for sure. Ball blows and should stay on special teams. The Defense needs to be counted on to be able to get a big stop here and there for sure.

Absolutely agree 100%. They have to be able to get a stop every now and then, and they have. Hopefully we'll be able to hold off the Giants. These teams are very even...it's going to be about the mental game. Who's going to be in the right mindframe? That's what it's going to take to win.