PDA

View Full Version : Axe Murderer

Kyle Orton
12-05-2011, 08:29 PM
i hope you get fired because you're a pos who thinks he's boss at the ripe age of over the fuckin' hill. i don't care if you lose your job or not, in the end it makes no difference to me but it would be funny to come here and read one of your dumbfuck threads crying over losing your precious sit-in-a-booth-all-day-while-on-st-on-some-shitty-garbage-laptop job.

i like how you twist shit with your stupid stalker bs considering i open a thread and bam, there you are mentioning me but the second i reply to your pathetic ass it's me who's stalking you. haha!

ignorant... hahaha! "your" or "you're"? i'm not much for grammar myself but god damn if you can't get it right and you haven't in post after post after post.

as for tattoo customers, your ignorance shines on... i am an apprentice you dipshit, that means i have no customers at the moment and even then, customers sign waivers and even before that, we make sure we don't tattoo those who seem intoxicated. i wouldn't think you'd know anything about the biz considering how simple-minded you are.

you don't get it do you? i don't care for you, never have and never will, i only hope the worst for you. take care and keep posting your stupid photos and your wannabe "art" here which keeps me :rollin !

Spursfan092120
12-05-2011, 08:32 PM
:dizzy

Axe Murderer
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
lol koriwhat

pass1st
12-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Lol, bandwagon Mavs fan

Fabbs
12-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Internet gangstas!
Can anyone settle the rumble between these two?

http://blog.newsok.com/television/files/2009/03/dr-phil2.jpg

Ace
12-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Crofl