PDA

View Full Version : Worst MNF matchup ever

DeadlyDynasty
12-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Once again Jacksonville gets a primetime game at home, and once again their fans (and the rest of the country) don't give a fuck. Gruden sounds bored out of his mind right now.

Bill_Brasky
12-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Yeah this may very well be the most pointless game I've ever watched.

Maybe second only to Browns-Seahawks a few weeks ago.

lefty
12-05-2011, 10:53 PM
MNF is overrated as shit

I've never understood why that overrated crap is an institution

Sunday games FTW

RGMCSE
12-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Once again Jacksonville gets a primetime game at home, and once again their fans (and the rest of the country) don't give a fuck. Gruden sounds bored out of his mind right now.

The jag fans showed up. They just left in the 3rd quarter when the game blew open. Frankly I don't blame them. Jaguars have the worst offense in the league. Defensive players are dropping like flies. There's nothing to be excited about at this point. It's too easy to pile on the jags fans. They did their part. Which is more than the other two Florida franchises can say at this point. My team sucks I agree with people that harp on that. Hell I'm Die Hard and I'm pissed. I want my team to do well or at least show up. But I won't stand to let people shit on the fan base and make shit up. It's ill informed and to easy to do.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-05-2011, 11:37 PM
:lmao the faggot above me who thought the Jags would be good this year

RGMCSE
12-05-2011, 11:49 PM
:lmao the faggot above me who thought the Jags would be good this year

I'm no faggot. However I did think they would be better. When your team spends over a 100 million dollars in defensive player additions you tend to feel that way. When David Garrard comes off of his best statistical year in his career and your pro bowl TE with 10 TD's and MJD returning healthy, you tend to feel that way. Then a myriad of problems occur before the season even starts. Then your decent QB who comes off his best statistical performance regresses and gets cut 1 week before the season opener, shit tends to happen. Oh well, I'll still be watching the Jacksonville Jaguars regardless.

Axe Murderer
12-06-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm no faggot. However I did think they would be better. When your team spends over a 100 million dollars in defensive player additions you tend to feel that way. When David Garrard comes off of his best statistical year in his career and your pro bowl TE with 10 TD's and MJD returning healthy, you tend to feel that way. Then a myriad of problems occur before the season even starts. Then your decent QB who comes off his best statistical performance regresses and gets cut 1 week before the season opener, shit tends to happen. Oh well, I'll still be watching the Jacksonville Jaguars regardless

Jacob1983
12-06-2011, 03:48 AM
It sucks that the Sunday night game is the only game that can be flexed. It would be nice if that could happen to MNF and Thursday night football. That Eagles-Seahawks game last Thursday and this game were shitfests.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-06-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm no faggot. However I did think they would be better. When your team spends over a 100 million dollars in defensive player additions you tend to feel that way. When David Garrard comes off of his best statistical year in his career and your pro bowl TE with 10 TD's and MJD returning healthy, you tend to feel that way. Then a myriad of problems occur before the season even starts. Then your decent QB who comes off his best statistical performance regresses and gets cut 1 week before the season opener, shit tends to happen. Oh well, I'll still be watching the Jacksonville Jaguars regardless.

pawe
12-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Agreed.
How can they put this shit on MNF and not the always physical and down to the wire Cowboys-Cardinals games?

Spurs rock
12-07-2011, 12:06 AM
MNF always has a shitty team from the AFC West.

Dr. Gonzo
12-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Spending money = good teams

Just ask the Redskins.

DeadlyDynasty
12-11-2011, 10:46 AM
May have spoke too soon. Rams-seahawks might actually be worse. Another game with zero playoff implications and meh talent.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2011, 01:59 PM
May have spoke too soon. Rams-seahawks might actually be worse. Another game with zero playoff implications and meh talent.

Uuugh

Were they fucking drunk when they made this schedule? In what world does Seahawks/Rams sound like a good primetime matchup?

Dr. Gonzo
12-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Uuugh

Were they fucking drunk when they made this schedule? In what world does Seahawks/Rams sound like a good primetime matchup?

In 1984.