PDA

View Full Version : The prostate exam...

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Holy shit! That SOB is NOT fun! I knew the basics and that a rubber glove and a finger were involved...but Daaaaaaaaaamn! The doc was a friend of mine and maybe he was making absolutely sure he didn't miss anything but...Daaaaaamn! That shit HURTS...Lets just say he had my complete and total undivided attention for WAY too long...Fuck doing this shit every year...

Pick of Destiny
12-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Holy shit! That SOB is NOT fun! I knew the basics and that a rubber glove and a finger were involved...but Daaaaaaaaaamn! The doc was a friend of mine and maybe he was making absolutely sure he didn't miss anything but...Daaaaaamn! That shit HURTS...Lets just say he had my complete and total undivided attention for WAY too long...Fuck doing this shit every year...

You should have just asked for an oral examination since you talk out of your ass most of the time.

Spurstro
12-06-2011, 11:15 AM
Maybe you should get a second opinion?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5bzD85H70DkB4NunEB1lZRiXJd6uLq xhEioTo-5AF9AG9O9K7

Destro
12-06-2011, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOaZ4CQqKI

Did you see Louis CK when he had his exam? Ricky Gervais plays the dr and old friend of his - it's good.

Leetonidas
12-06-2011, 11:18 AM
You should have just asked for an oral examination since you talk out of your ass most of the time.

:lmao

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2011, 11:21 AM

Did the doc have his hands on your shoulders?

nacho
12-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Maybe you should get a second opinion?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5bzD85H70DkB4NunEB1lZRiXJd6uLq xhEioTo-5AF9AG9O9K7

This is what he really wants.

http://www.dicts.info/img/ud/fist.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
12-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Should've brought him some chocolates.

mrsmaalox
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Get a female doctor. I learned real fast what a big difference size of hands make in the gyn exams :)

bus driver
12-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Get a female doctor. I learned real fast what a big difference size of hands make in the gyn exams :)

excellent point! i need to starting looking for hot female doctor before i am 40

MannyIsGod
12-06-2011, 12:11 PM

:lmao

Damn thats pretty good.

Sportcamper
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
It is not like you did not know any of these replies would be coming Cosmic...
:lol :lmao :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
12-06-2011, 12:31 PM
I know the day I have to have this done I'll have Fletch on my mind and will probably start quoting it.

Bill_Brasky
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM

:lol well played

Evil Angel
12-06-2011, 01:07 PM

Then he's doing it wrong or you sir, have a problem.
The examination takes only a minute or two and should be entirely painless.

Source : about.com
(http://menshealth.about.com/od/prostatehealth/a/prostate_poll.htm)

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 01:19 PM
It is not like you did not know any of these replies would be coming Cosmic...
:lol :lmao :lol

Pffft

I could care less what those little troll pissants think/post...

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 01:26 PM

Yeah, right. They lied. Y'alls day is coming. Be warned.

Bender
12-06-2011, 01:38 PM
I had one, a while back... painless, but no fun...

the colon-thing is worse... imo...

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 01:45 PM
I had one, a while back... painless, but no fun...

the colon-thing is worse... imo...

The worst was the cleanse. THAT was freaking nasty. I had to repaint the bathroom when I was done. They knocked me out for the actual colon exam so that wasn't anything...

CavsSuperFan
12-06-2011, 01:50 PM
I read that in Los Angeles men were scheduling a prostate exam several times a year & insurance companies had to limit payment for the procedure to only once a year…

Bender
12-06-2011, 01:56 PM
The worst was the cleanse.
I don't remember much of that... the stuff you take at home before your procedure...

edit: they gave me something, but didn't knock me out... so I was aware of the entire procedure, and it was extremely uncomfortable and hurt a little, but not too much

pass1st
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Not looking forward to getting one of those when I hit 30. I'll probably be on the lookout for a nice female doctor at that age, not one that only exists in cartoons like aforementioned.

pass1st
12-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Not surprised at all that you would want one at 30.

Grandfather and uncle had problems, need to watch out for my health. Unlike your solitary life in front of a PC watching cartoons and emailing 50 year old men under the alias of "cockluva", I have a future and I'd like to see it through.

Maybe you should change the channel to Nickelodeon and pay your doctor a visit.

cheguevara
12-06-2011, 03:45 PM
is this your doctor?

http://ustoppost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sandusky194237-300x3001.jpg

stxspurs
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
U should have told him to milk it so I can get off a money shot

JoeChalupa
12-06-2011, 04:35 PM
I've got to get one of those done too next year. I heard they do put you out for the colon examination. Not looking forward to it.

MannyIsGod
12-06-2011, 06:33 PM

I don't know about you, but a minute or two with a man's hand up my ass would seem like forever.

tlongII
12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
Just had one myself last week. Boy are those fun!

SnakeBoy
12-06-2011, 09:27 PM
This is why I have a female doctor...Skinny fingers.

mavs>spurs
12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Remind me not to make a similar thread whenever I'm 50 years old, getting fingered in the ass isn't exactly something to run and tell your "e-friends."

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 10:04 PM
Remind me not to make a similar thread whenever I'm 50 years old, getting fingered in the ass isn't exactly something to run and tell your "e-friends."

It's almost 2012. You can come out of the closet and share with your e-friends.

At least in my case it was only a doctor with a rubber glove.

mavs>spurs
12-06-2011, 10:08 PM
So what you're saying is that of all the people in this thread to take shots at you, mine hurt the worst?

Agloco
12-06-2011, 10:22 PM
I don't remember much of that... the stuff you take at home before your procedure...

edit: they gave me something, but didn't knock me out... so I was aware of the entire procedure, and it was extremely uncomfortable and hurt a little, but not too much

Conscious sedation. Usually for colonoscopies we give 1-2 of Versed.

Trust me on this though, you wanna keep up with those scopes and exams. Otherwise, you might wind up visiting me and my colleagues. You don't want that.

Agloco
12-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I've got to get one of those done too next year. I heard they do put you out for the colon examination. Not looking forward to it.

Yes, if you don't tolerate it well Anesthesia will keep the good times rolling without you.

NASpurs
12-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Reddit to the rescue:

http://i.imgur.com/1zfSt.jpg

cantthinkofanything
12-07-2011, 12:15 AM
It's almost 2012. You can come out of the closet and share with your e-friends.

At least in my case it was only a doctor with a rubber glove.

wait... they're supposed to wear gloves?!?!?

JudynTX
12-07-2011, 11:17 AM
is this your doctor?

http://ustoppost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/sandusky194237-300x3001.jpg

:lol:lol

tlongII
12-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes, if you don't tolerate it well Anesthesia will keep the good times rolling without you.

I had a colonoscopy last summer. They knocked me out with Propofol. Same stuff that killed Michael Jackson.

DMC
12-07-2011, 01:56 PM
Did you, at any point, notice he had both hands on your shoulders? That complicates things a bit, especially for friends.

Agloco
12-07-2011, 03:45 PM
I had a colonoscopy last summer. They knocked me out with Propofol. Same stuff that killed Michael Jackson.

Unlike Mike though, you had airway access available if needed.

cantthinkofanything
12-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Did the doc have his hands on your shoulders?

Did you, at any point, notice he had both hands on your shoulders? That complicates things a bit, especially for friends.

WTF DMC. Was it my delivery?

Twisted_Dawg
12-07-2011, 07:21 PM
My first prostrate exam was with a male doctor that had big hands....and fingers. The fucker violated me. After that I switched to a female doctor. Now getting a prostrate exam ain't so bad......

DMC
12-07-2011, 11:59 PM
WTF DMC. Was it my delivery?
Sorry dude, I've involuntarily tuned out your ramblings.

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2011, 10:21 AM
The prostate exam itself wasn't the worst... he also wanted a semen sample to examine under a microscope so he pushed on something up there real hard to force it out...THAT hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER....I told him NEXT time he wants a sample just give me five minuted and I'd rub one out for him...

cantthinkofanything
12-08-2011, 10:25 AM
The prostate exam itself wasn't the worst... he also wanted a semen sample to examine under a microscope so he pushed on something up there real hard to force it out...THAT hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER....I told him NEXT time he wants a sample just give me five minuted and I'd rub one out for him...

Good god man. Are you sure he wasn't GIVING you a semen sample?

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Good god man. Are you sure he wasn't GIVING you a semen sample?

You guys are really cute. Immature and stupid, but cute. it was a doctor exam that all guys should get at the appropriate time.

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Which reminds me of a joke...

Guy was going to go donate sperm and starts chatting with a woman on the elevator. Turns out she was going to go donate blood for $15 a pint...He told her...that hardly seems fair...they pay ME $25 a shot for sperm...

A couple of weeks later he was going back again and runs into the same woman on the elevator...He asked her if she was there to donate blood again...

she shook her head back and forth "no" but didn't say anything...

He asked her again why she was there and she pointed at her cheek and went "mfff, mfff,mfff"

cantthinkofanything
12-08-2011, 10:37 AM
You guys are really cute. Immature and stupid, but cute. it was a doctor exam that all guys should get at the appropriate time.

Please tell me he didn't ask for the semen sample to be placed on his chin.

cantthinkofanything
12-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Which reminds me of a joke...

Guy was going to go donate sperm and starts chatting with a woman on the elevator. Turns out she was going to go donate blood for $15 a pint...He told her...that hardly seems fair...they pay ME $25 a shot for sperm...

A couple of weeks later he was going back again and runs into the same woman on the elevator...He asked her if she was there to donate blood again...

she shook her head back and forth "no" but didn't say anything...

He asked her again why she was there and she pointed at her cheek and went "mfff, mfff,mfff"

:lol