PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy season finale...

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Who's watching? looks like there might not even be a "next" season the way they are getting rid of characters and ending story lines...

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 03:51 PM
WTF? Nobody watches SOA?

shyne
12-06-2011, 05:21 PM
I watch one of my favorite shows, they already signed on for another season. I really doubt that Clay dies tonight, im sure that will be the last scene of the series finale. Factions will probably be formed and the last season will probably be sons battling sons.

leemajors
12-06-2011, 05:37 PM
i quit during the nomad arc in season 2 and have not missed it one bit.

cantthinkofanything
12-06-2011, 06:02 PM
Who's watching? looks like there might not even be a "next" season the way they are getting rid of characters and ending story lines...

My shits I do not give.

CosmicCowboy
12-06-2011, 09:58 PM
My shits I do not give.

Sorry...forgot dancing with the stars was on.

JudynTX
12-07-2011, 11:15 AM

Things staying exactly the same., with the exception of Jax now being President of SAMCRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toast

Fuckin Irish....won't make the deal unless it's with Clay.

I sure did like the way Tara ended it though, posing exactly like the photo of Gemma and John. :lmao :hat

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2011, 11:28 AM
The ending caught me completely by surprise but in retrospect I guess it shouldn't have...Art imitates life. In real life we already have the federal government supplying good guns to the cartels...Maybe the rest wasn't far from the truth? The logic for the CIA to support one cartel to take over the others and end the violence in mexico is interesting...It already seems in real life like the Sinaloa cartel is a government "favorite"...

leemajors
12-07-2011, 11:30 AM
The ending caught me completely by surprise but in retrospect I guess it shouldn't have...Art imitates life. In real life we already have the federal government supplying good guns to the cartels...Maybe the rest wasn't far from the truth? The logic for the CIA to support one cartel to take over the others and end the violence in mexico is interesting...It already seems in real life like the Sinaloa cartel is a government "favorite"...

DEA may also be laundering their $$$:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/06/mexican-drug-war-us-accus_n_1130917.html

tlongII
12-07-2011, 12:06 PM
The only TV series I've been watching are NCIS and Terra Nova. With the NBA ramping up I'll probably stop watching those too.