PDA

View Full Version : Your a mean one, Newt Gingrich...

Nbadan
12-06-2011, 09:32 PM
.....pretty sure Newt announced today that he wants to eat your kids..

1gyRnwtscPA

die already!

mavs>spurs
12-06-2011, 09:51 PM
lol leading charge against clinton for having an affair while doing the same thing

DarrinS
12-06-2011, 10:01 PM
That's straight up child abuse. What's next? Children delivering newspapers?

Winehole23
12-06-2011, 10:17 PM
welcome back, D.

Nbadan
12-07-2011, 12:45 AM
Ha!

http://www.rickperry.com/

Wild Cobra
12-07-2011, 03:24 AM
That's straight up child abuse. What's next? Children delivering newspapers?
Yes, I was abused as a child. I had a paper route. Taught me responsibility with some pretty damn hard work after school. I'll bet I would have never had my first real job at 15 without showing I was responsible, or make four times minimum wage in another job strait out of high school.

Yep, don't know where I would be if child labor laws kept me from having a paper route.

Anyone feel the blue?

boutons_deux
12-07-2011, 07:54 AM
learning how to learn and mastering 3 Rs is the child/adolescent's primary job.

Noot's example of a kid taking a job away from a janitor exposes him as wealthy privileged asshole.

His idea that poor kids don't have exemplary parents is bullshit. There are plenty of poor kids with the example of one or two working-poor parents busting their asses in 2 or 3 jobs to pay for necessities, and are still one week or one month away from financial disaster.

Wild Cobra
12-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Look, I'll agree what Newt said is terrible. When's the last time I had good words about him? Still, he isn't as bad as Obama. I will vote for the lesser of the two evils, whichever evil the republicans choose.

DarrinS
12-07-2011, 08:02 AM
For the record, I'm not a big Newt fan. I still keep picturing that commercial he did with Nancy Pelosi (barf).

Viva Las Espuelas
12-07-2011, 08:29 AM
His a mean one, what?

boutons_deux
12-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Any Repug candidate, Noot, JimmyRicky, Willard, SillyDiedBadHair (he's supposedly going to use the "debate" celebrity to rejoin the race), would be a disaster for the country, exactly like dubya and dickhead were.

boutons_deux
12-07-2011, 09:21 AM
13 Reasons Why Newt Will Never Be the GOP Nominee

https://motherjones.com/files/images/newt-cover630.jpg

https://motherjones.com/files/images/nydailynews_newt.jpg

The front seat:

The back seat:

The couch:

The hospital bed:

The smoke-filled room:

The inglorious exit:

The border:

The doghouse:

Planet Earth:

Planet Newt:

Mandate, mandate, mandate:

The exodus:

includes Noot's video with Pelosi !!

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/13-reasons-why-newt-wont-win

Nbadan
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM
His a mean one, what?

SOB....if the grinch can rationalize making poor kids work for their lunch how far of a leap is it for him to rationalize sending our kids to fight in capitalist wars..

...maybe Star Ship Troopers and Avatar were right....

Nbadan
12-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm not kidding....The Grinch would love to enlist your kids for his 'long war'...

Newt Gingrich, would-be commander in chief (Credit: Reuters/Daron Dean)

Gingrich was the intellectual inspiration behind the Bush administration’s usage of the term “The Long War.” According to UPI, in 2006 Rumsfeld circulated a strategy paper drafted by Gingrich around the Pentagon to his senior deputies. In typical Gingrich-speak, the paper called for “Intelligent Effective Limited Government,” which would use “entrepreneurial public management and modern information systems to modernize the government into a system compatible with the speed, agility, flexibility and efficiency of modern global companies.” Gingrich referred to the “Long War Against the irreconcilable wing of Islam,” a phrase he has since repeated. Rumsfeld relied on the concept of the Long War in the 2006 Quadrennial Defense Review — the phrase appears 31 times in the QDR.

The Bush administration loved Gingrich’s phrase-making because it managed to conflate Iraq, Afghanistan and any other conflicts with Muslims and Arabs into a single Long War. That war, Gingrich suggested (and Rumsfeld communicated), could last 70 years. “The idea that we are waging a Long War against what amounts to a barbarian horde had a certain narrative appeal to the Bush administration and helped tie the otherwise dry bureaucratic document together,” observed the political scientist Robert Farley. By multiplying enemies and maximizing threats, the Long War was a terrible idea, and it was mercifully abandoned by the Obama administration. But a Gingrich presidency would likely revive the failed concept, and all the wrongheaded thinking that accompanied it.

snip:

Whatever moderate and bipartisan impulses Gingrich had were swept away on 9/11, however. Gingrich, like Dick Cheney, became a converted über-hawk consumed with notions of a civilizational war. On Nov. 9, 2001, he delivered a speech at the American Enterprise Institute notable for its parroting of every neoconservative nostrum of the age. Speaking of the threat to the United States from Iraq under Saddam Hussein, Gingrich said, “This is Hitler in 1935.” He continued: “Iraq is a vastly greater threat to our cities than is Afghanistan.” In addition to Iraq and Afghanistan, Gingrich favored targeting other countries for regime change, including Syria. His speech at the American Enterprise Institute in November 2001 is notable for its insistence that America had “two waves of opponents” — the “modernists,” led as Saddam Hussein, and the “medievalists,” led by al-Qaida and the Taliban. Both waves hate America’s very existence because it offers an alternative to the horrible world they want to create, Gingrich said. Weapons of mass destruction would be used against American cities in our lifetime, he warned. The language was apocalyptic, the analysis evidence-free.

snip:

Foreign policy suddenly became an issue on which Gingrich obsessed. A man prone to grandiose thinking, no doubt he was energized by ideas about civilizational conflict and possibilities for Churchillian pronouncements. His many articles, speeches, books and statements over the last 10 years have been an exercise in nearly unqualified hawkishness. In 2003, he said there was “a collapse in the State Department” for its efforts to slow down the rush to war with Iraq. In 2005, he called for the U.S. to support regime change in Iran, likening the threat, once again, to Hitler’s Nazi Germany. For Gingrich now, it is always the 1930s, and he is always Winston Churchill

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/07/the_scariest_commander_in_chief/singleton

boutons_deux
12-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Gingrich: ‘I Will Ask John Bolton To Be Secretary Of State’

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2011/12/07/384271/gingrich-bolton-secretary-of-state/

Yonivore
12-08-2011, 09:36 AM
lol leading charge against clinton for [lying under oath to a federal prosecutor] while [not] doing the same thing
Fixed.

johnsmith
12-08-2011, 10:04 AM
When's the last time I had good words about him?

Ya know, you ask everyone to recall your posts a lot. You realize no one really cares?

Yonivore
12-08-2011, 10:25 AM
SOB....if the grinch can rationalize making poor kids work for their lunch how far of a leap is it for him to rationalize sending our kids to fight in capitalist wars..

...maybe Star Ship Troopers and Avatar were right....
In the past couple of decades, whenever conscription rears its ugly head, it's usually from the mouth of a Democrat.

Winehole23
12-08-2011, 10:27 AM
*cough* Charlie Rangel *cough*

Nbadan
12-08-2011, 06:40 PM
har...har...har...

GO2Dj3LqcaU

Allow an attack and form an SS...

(couch)Nazi(cough)......

Wild Cobra
12-09-2011, 03:06 AM
har...har...har...

GO2Dj3LqcaU

Allow an attack and form an SS...

(couch)Nazi(cough)......
What was wrong with that clip? I'll remind you, Newt is one of my least favorite conservatives. Still, he made perfect sense there.

boutons_deux
12-09-2011, 06:35 AM
WC fooled by the asshole's "logic" and self-congratulating, preening glibness. The man's ego is way larger than his obese waistline.

Wild Cobra
12-09-2011, 10:15 AM
WC fooled by the asshole's "logic" and self-congratulating, preening glibness. The man's ego is way larger than his obese waistline.
That does not answer the question.

boutons_deux
12-09-2011, 10:24 AM
10 of The Craziest Things Newt Gingrich Has Ever Said

(bullets only:)

1. No free speech for you!

2. Muslims don’t count

3. Yay for child labor!

4. Blame the gays

5. Life as a white man is so unfair

6. Obama the secret Kenyan

7. Religious radical atheists?

8. So what if women get paid less?

9. Guilty until proven innocent

10. Torture is not torture

11. Bonus: Death to drug dealers

http://www.alternet.org/module/printversion/153386

boutons_deux
12-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Newt Gingrich Sells Books And Films While Campaigning For President

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/09/newt-gingrich-books-campaign-2012_n_1138614.html?view=print

====

Sure losers like Bachmann, Cain'tKeepItZipped, Noot, pitbull bitch, run to gain celebrity and speaking fees, not to be president.

Nbadan
12-09-2011, 11:59 PM
On Thursday during a forum with business leaders in South Carolina, Newt Gingrich doubled down on his call to end child labor laws. During the forum, Gingrich called for replacing New York City janitors with five year old children.

After explaining that working would give children an “education in life,” Gingrich told the audience all about his plan to replace hard working adults with kids that are easily manipulated.

“So, if you took the cost of the New York City janitors, the most expensive janitors in New York are paid more than the highest paid teachers. The entry level janitor is paid twice as much as an entry level teacher. It’s all because of the union. So, I say let’s keep two janitors who are adults who are professional. They do all the heavy stuff and the dangerstuff. And let’s take all the other jobs and divide them up into part-time kids.”

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/12/09/newt-gingrich-doubles-down-says-we-should-replace-janitors-with-five-year-olds

Nbadan
12-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Newt is cheating again...

Newt Gingrich has issued a statement affirming the Leader’s pledge to oppose marriage equality for gays and lesbians, deny women access to abortion, and reduce the debt.

"...I also pledge to uphold the institution of marriage through personal fidelity to my spouse and respect for the marital bonds of others."

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/12/12/387714/gingrich-reaffirms-opposition-to-marriage-equality-affirms-family-leaders-anti-gay-pledge/

Girls, whenever a guy says anything like that...he's cheating..

Nbadan
12-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Dum...dee....du...dummm

OcV4EaSElfw#!