PDA

View Full Version : Mark Cuban: I'm Not Trying To Compete With LA

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2011, 08:04 AM
:lol He's one and done and he knows it...he got his 1 title and he's satisfied. If he let Steve Nash walk then he'll let anyone ride...The Mavs have a history of this behavior. Just like when they let Mashburn, Kidd, and Jim Jackson go back in the day...

Face it Mav fan dallas ain't trying to compete with this:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/lakerstrophycase.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
12-07-2011, 08:37 AM
u are such a fucking loser

xellos88330
12-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Given what happened last season, the Lakers are the ones that have to compete now.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2011, 09:13 AM
u are such a fucking loser

:hat

W1cb1Gk1ueE

Mav-elous Man
12-07-2011, 05:13 PM
:lol He's one and done and he knows it...he got his 1 title and he's satisfied. If he let Steve Nash walk then he'll let anyone ride...The Mavs have a history of this behavior. Just like when they let Mashburn, Kidd, and Jim Jackson go back in the day...

Face it Mav fan dallas ain't trying to compete with this:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/lakerstrophycase.jpg

STFU and go sweep yourself... again.

Huey Freeman
12-07-2011, 05:32 PM
Damn you a dump fuck Kool. Why in the hell would we want to compete with a team we just got finishing sweeping dump fuck?

u4lakers14
12-07-2011, 08:30 PM
i believe kool is very hurt and ashamed of being swept out by the mavericks, and his only recourse, much like mine, is to poke fun at it being your 1st title. he is a very cool dude that is unfortunately very simple minded, and lashing out is his only relief from what has been a very long and painful offseason.

not only were we swept out, but we showed an absolute lack of class and dignity while enduring getting embarrassed. kool's rectum is extremely raw from it, and i'm big enough to admit that.

i believe, as does every single other member of this board, that the mavs are not done and will easily repeat, and most likely 3-peat.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2011, 08:43 PM
i believe kool is very hurt and ashamed of being swept out by the mavericks, and his only recourse, much like mine, is to poke fun at it being your 1st title. he is a very cool dude that is unfortunately very simple minded, and lashing out is his only relief from what has been a very long and painful offseason.

not only were we swept out, but we showed an absolute lack of class and dignity while enduring getting embarrassed. kool's rectum is extremely raw from it, and i'm big enough to admit that.

i believe, as does every single other member of this board, that the mavs are not done and will easily repeat, and most likely 3-peat.

be gentle with me now....I said a 1 for the trouble and 2 for the base....here we go....SPLASH in Yo Face Homie....:lol

o_Wq4QERYoc