PDA

View Full Version : boycott first home game for your team

The_Worlds_finest
12-07-2011, 08:35 AM
For the bullshit lockout Kinda wish the fans could hold out just one game to have empty arenas for home opener. just a thought.

Koolaid_Man
12-07-2011, 09:15 AM
For the bullshit lockout Kinda wish the fans could hold out just one game to have empty arenas for home opener. just a thought.

no thanks...I love Dr. Buss and I love the Lakeshow...hey just fyi Dr Buss is one of the owners that was actually on the players side...

see there...sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too...:lol

pass1st
12-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Fans just want basketball, not petty acts of revenge

Killakobe81
12-07-2011, 01:08 PM
unfair to ask Mavs fans who waited decades to finally ring. Im not a Mavs fan but even I would consider attending since I live here in DFW ...it's pretty sweet . I only have attended one in person, but it IS special ...

LnGrrrR
12-07-2011, 01:18 PM
unfair to ask Mavs fans who waited decades to finally ring. Im not a Mavs fan but even I would consider attending since I live here in DFW ...it's pretty sweet . I only have attended one in person, but it IS special ...

Didn't know you lived in DFW man, I was just at training in Wichita Falls. That place sucks. :lol

Kai
12-07-2011, 01:36 PM
yeah sure bud.

DMC
12-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Consider it boycotted. I will instead watch it on TV.

DMC
12-07-2011, 02:36 PM
Didn't know you lived in DFW man, I was just at training in Wichita Falls. That place sucks. :lol
Sheppard is a great training base imo... :hat

LnGrrrR
12-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Sheppard is a great training base imo... :hat

I'm glad mine was in Keesler instead. :D

Killakobe81
12-07-2011, 03:53 PM

benn here over 2 years ...moved up from San Antone ... DFW is better overall but my house in SA was bigger better and in just as nice neighborhood. I like school system here though better. Frisco is nice ...

Ashy Larry
12-07-2011, 07:29 PM

Most of Texas is a shithole. Austin is cool and the Metroplex is pretty sweet. The rest of that state should be given back to Mexico.

LnGrrrR
12-07-2011, 07:54 PM
benn here over 2 years ...moved up from San Antone ... DFW is better overall but my house in SA was bigger better and in just as nice neighborhood. I like school system here though better. Frisco is nice ...

I sat next to some hairdresser chick who lived in Frisco on the flight from Honolulu to Dallas. If you ever see a chick with a "Rambo holding a hairdryer" tattoo and a Mortal Kombat tattoo, tell her Mike said what's up. :lol