PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Amare

DJ Mbenga
12-08-2011, 02:15 PM
takes a big chance to go to New York revive basketball. now he is the trade chip for cp3. good times

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 02:16 PM
I can't even laugh. It's too tragic:::like losing your wallet, or, somebody dieing.

DMC
12-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Amare ends up in LA.

pass1st
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Would be funnier if Knicks can't get Paul and end up without a PG.

baseline bum
12-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Amare ends up in LA.

You think New Orleans would rather have Gasol or Bynum over Stoudemire? I'm not seeing it.

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Media is just in hog fuckin' heaven.

- "Pull the strings!!!"

- "Bella Lugosi" - "Ed Wood"

DJ Mbenga
12-08-2011, 02:29 PM
You think New Orleans would rather have Gasol or Bynum over Stoudemire? I'm not seeing it.

rumor is 3 team trade with houston for pau. my guess rockets trade martin and thabeet with buddinger. or other young players aka hill. frontline of pau and scola aint that bad.

The_Worlds_finest
12-08-2011, 02:34 PM
rumor is 3 team trade with houston for pau. my guess rockets trade martin and thabeet with buddinger. or other young players aka hill. frontline of pau and scola aint that bad.

laker fan has no shame might as well throw in miami and say something along the lines of finally kobe and lebron together

dbestpro
12-08-2011, 02:35 PM
With the signing of Chandler, Amare for Paul is a done deal. Where Amare ends up after that is still open to debate.

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 02:35 PM
laker fan has no shame might as well throw in miami and say something along the lines of finally kobe and lebron together

You people pour over police blotters and find a gem in Neal, the rapist, and you're callin' ass?

You've no room.

pass1st
12-08-2011, 02:36 PM
The only done deal is that Knicks will attempt it

The_Worlds_finest
12-08-2011, 02:42 PM
You people pour over police blotters and find a gem in Neal, the rapist, and you're callin' ass?

You've no room.

Its funny you call Neal A rapist eventhought he was acquitted because the prosecutors couldnt convince the jury of guilt. However Kobe never stood trial because Faber refused to testify after the two settled out of court. OHwell the obvious facts go well above your-bandwagon-not-from-la-never-been-to-La dumbass

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Its funny you call Neal A rapist eventhought he was acquitted because the prosecutors couldnt convince the jury of guilt. However Kobe never stood trial because Faber refused to testify after the two settled out of court. OHwell the obvious facts go well above your-bandwagon-not-from-la-never-been-to-La dumbass

Your Neal raped just like my Kobe raped. And daddy-O, you're livin' with it.

BlackSwordsMan
12-08-2011, 03:02 PM
bend over ill show you a raping you recluse loner who hasn't stepped outside all day

DMC
12-08-2011, 03:11 PM

Amare isn't going to get them shit without Paul running the show. I think they will trade for salary space if they can.
LA has been known to be the recipient of such moves in the past. Then, in 8 years when one of the people traded from LA actually makes it to a playoff game, revisionists will claim it was a great trade.

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 03:11 PM
bend over ill show you a raping you recluse loner who hasn't stepped outside all day

I'm goin' up later to eat 5 guys.

BlackSwordsMan
12-08-2011, 03:12 PM
eat 5 guys?

Stalin
12-08-2011, 03:14 PM
eat 5 guys?

i think he's reffering to eating ass

DMC
12-08-2011, 03:15 PM
http://www.fiveguys.com/

pass1st
12-08-2011, 03:18 PM
http://www.fiveguys.com/

Started seeing these pop up around LA

rayjayjohnson
12-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Would be funnier if Knicks can't get Paul and end up without a PG.

Chauncey has every right to be pissed with both the Nuggets and Knicks FO.

JMarkJohns
12-08-2011, 04:39 PM
So, if the NBA owns a team, and said team has a coveted player, and said NBA then trades said coveted player to a team in its largest media market, wouldn't that be collusion?

Granted, Paul for Amare is fair, but it definitely feels like the hand of Stern would be moving heaven and earth to bring a huge attraction to a city desperate for a huge attraction.

And LMAO of Paul preferring Chandler over Amare for anything on offense.

DMC
12-08-2011, 05:05 PM
So, if the NBA owns a team, and said team has a coveted player, and said NBA then trades said coveted player to a team in its largest media market, wouldn't that be collusion?

Granted, Paul for Amare is fair, but it definitely feels like the hand of Stern would be moving heaven and earth to bring a huge attraction to a city desperate for a huge attraction.

And LMAO of Paul preferring Chandler over Amare for anything on offense.
Yes, but the other teams won't complain much because of revenue sharing.