PDA

View Full Version : Perry's ad attacking gays in military and "war on religion"

JoeChalupa
12-08-2011, 03:41 PM
WTF is this rascal thinking!?

7_mz2FDD9sY

CosmicCowboy
12-08-2011, 03:43 PM
The guy is really turning into an embarrassment for Texas.

cheguevara
12-08-2011, 03:44 PM
turning?

lazerelmo
12-08-2011, 03:54 PM
At least he kept it to two points this time.

"Gays in the military, War on religion, and uh uh"

George Gervin's Afro
12-08-2011, 03:56 PM
This is what we deserve in Texas... My mom, a lifelong democrat hates Obama..but hates Perry even more..:lmao

Blake
12-08-2011, 03:58 PM
lol rascal

ChumpDumper
12-08-2011, 04:08 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvwg4e9g7J1qcfoo3o1_500.jpg

Blake
12-08-2011, 04:09 PM
:lol

ElNono
12-08-2011, 04:12 PM

:lmao

Ginobilly
12-09-2011, 02:59 AM
so none of you fags will be voting for him though:lmao
I will vote for a president who will legalize bud, give the gays what they want(marriage), and tell them to stay away from religious nuts( and vice versa), reform a lot of immigration and economic policies, find the 99% actual jobs, instead of wasting 4 years in college studying hispanic gay and lesbian transgender studies or some worthless shitty hipster liberal arts degree.

Blake
12-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I will vote for a president who will legalize bud, give the gays what they want(marriage), and tell them to stay away from religious nuts( and vice versa), reform a lot of immigration and economic policies, find the 99% actual jobs, instead of wasting 4 years in college studying hispanic gay and lesbian transgender studies or some worthless shitty hipster liberal arts degree.

so you won't be voting

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:15 AM

Ron Paul is your man :toast

JoeChalupa
12-09-2011, 10:49 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/08/rick-perry-rebecca-black-youtube-dislikes_n_1138000.html?ref=technology

Rick Perry's 'Strong' Ad Surpasses Rebecca Black's 'Friday' With More Dislikes On YouTube (VIDEOS) [UPDATE]

UPDATE (CORRECTION): As has been pointed out, Justin Bieber's "Baby" is clearly the most disliked YouTube video ever, with over 2 million dislikes. The wrong comparison was made between Black and Perry's videos because the original "Friday" (which was briefly the most disliked video) was taken down and reposted as a new video.

Rick Perry's controversial anti-gay ad, titled "Strong," has officially upset people.

The reaction has actually been so negative that the posting of the ad on YouTube has just achieved the record for the most dislikes on a single video. The clip surpassed Rebecca Black's now infamous "Friday" music video to claim the top spot as YouTube's most hated video.

Currently, Perry's video has approximately 300,000 "dislikes," while Black's has a little over 253,000. However, at this point, while over 10 million people have viewed "Friday," only about 750,000 have viewed Perry's ad, meaning a stagering 40 percent of viewers have not only disapproved of the spot, but openly expressed their dislike online.

Needless to say, the Perry campaign isn't happy. Their previous ad "Faith" is also posted on YouTube, doesn't prominently display the "Likes" versus "Dislikes" count, and still has over 25,000 "dislikes."

The video itself has been so controversial, that Perry's own staff is divided over it. Sources close to the Perry campaign have told the Huffington Post that even top officials in the campaign were uncomfortable with the language of the ad. Nonetheless, it began running in Iowa on Wednesday.

The Perry campaign's newest ad, "Repeal," which touts Perry's promise to "repeal Obamacare," doesn't give YouTube viewers the option of to Like, Dislike or even post comments below the video, as pointed out by the Perry Presidential blog, maintained by the Houston Chronicle and Hearst Newspapers.

You can watch both Rebecca Black's "Friday" and Rick Perry's "Strong" videos (below). Scroll past the clips to view a screenshots (take at press time) confirming the "dislike" counts on Perry's ad vs. Black's music video.

Blake
12-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Has there ever been a more clueless candidate than Rick?

I'm trying to come up with one but it's difficult.

coyotes_geek
12-09-2011, 11:17 AM
Allow me to don the tin foil hat for a moment:

I really am beginning to believe that Perry wants out but doesn't want to quit. So he deliberately overplays the religion card to piss off voters. He then gets to return to Texas and portray himself to his right wing base not as a quitter, but as a martyr unfairly demonized by those non-Texan heathens beyond our state's borders. Perry then retakes his seat on his Texas throne and continues to rule for another 58 years.

[/end tin foil hat]

Ginobilly
12-09-2011, 11:22 AM
so you won't be voting

I guess not. It just sucks that our voting means jack-shit when politicians never do what the people want them to do. The majority of people want bud legalized, gays to openly serve in whatever job and lifestyle they wish, all these policies reformed, yet none of that stuff ever happens because politicians feel that regular citizens are incompetent in making sound decisions for this country. Whatever happened to a country by the people for the people?

Ginobilly
12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Has there ever been a more clueless candidate than Rick?

I'm trying to come up with one but it's difficult.

His primo George dubya:lmao

Blake
12-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Allow me to don the tin foil hat for a moment:

I really am beginning to believe that Perry wants out but doesn't want to quit. So he deliberately overplays the religion card to piss off voters. He then gets to return to Texas and portray himself to his right wing base not as a quitter, but as a martyr unfairly demonized by those non-Texan heathens beyond our state's borders. Perry then retakes his seat on his Texas throne and continues to rule for another 58 years.

[/end tin foil hat]

All part of his plot to get Texas to secede.

it's pure genius.

The_Worlds_finest
12-09-2011, 11:26 AM
welp thats 4 more years of obama

boutons_deux
12-09-2011, 11:28 AM
not so tinny. JimmyRicky and his cowpaddies-for-brains election staff must know he's roadkill. It's just now how to spin his victorious "advance to the rear".

He's never been that popular in ignorant, red-state, Repug TX, so no surprise the rest of the country agrees. He knows how to work the corrupt pay-to-play game, esp with TX-dominating oil/gas/land/real-estate/energy/insurance sectors.

Blake
12-09-2011, 11:30 AM

Close second, but I think even W and his staff knew how to read the pulse of America when it came to major issues.

W was just clueless on how to quickly handle emergency situations.

coyotes_geek
12-09-2011, 11:46 AM

W was smart enough to not put out ads like this one.

Stringer_Bell
12-09-2011, 11:56 AM

Somehow, his choice of fashion is not surprising at all...

http://images.newstatesman.com/articles/2011//20110817_121196082_w.jpg

Spurminator
12-09-2011, 10:22 PM
OdHuwXwcUm0

scott
12-09-2011, 11:18 PM
All part of his plot to get Texas to secede.

it's pure genius.

Not all that far-fetched of an idea, tbh.

He gets to come back to Texas, touting how the rest of the country has turned to the sins of the secular left and that our only hope as god fearing Texans is to declare independence against the tyranny of the Anti-Christ in the White House.

That's how Angel_luv gets here wings...

scott
12-09-2011, 11:21 PM
NtFzuGeCfkc

hater
12-09-2011, 11:23 PM
:lmao

Jacob1983
12-09-2011, 11:28 PM
He's going to fight the dinosaurs and homosexuals. :lol

spursncowboys
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM

:lol
4uSeuYyPDBQ

baseline bum
12-10-2011, 06:20 PM
LOL, douchebag now has 575808 thumbs down on his retarded commercial.