PDA

View Full Version : So yeah, Game 3 was no big deal

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Or something. This team is soft with a capital S O F T.

We're in trouble folks :depressed

mavsfan1000
06-16-2005, 08:36 PM
It's a little early to predict the outcome of this game. I still think San Antonio will wear Detroit down.

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 08:36 PM

Starting w/ all that so soon? First qtr isn't even over.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:38 PM
I still think San Antonio will wear Detroit down.

Actually the way Detroit is wearing SA down right now we'll be lucky to stay within 30.

violentkitten
06-16-2005, 08:45 PM
aggie's boyfriend must be calling so he's getting his whining over now. just you wait motherfucker, you are going to regret your fucking crying.

Dre_7
06-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Its over. We will lose this game and this series. I hate this team. I should not even watch this game. The Spurs suck so bad. They are the worst team in the NBA right. Wow, they are getting destroyed by 50 points. This is horrible. Why am I even cheering for this soft crappy team. There is no way they should have even made it into the finals!! :lol :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 08:51 PM
Hey whinypussy,

When I see some fire from this team I'll change my mind. They're out there standing around waiting for someone to take pity on them. It's weak.

Rematch+Repeat=Revenge
06-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Aggie, trust me. I understand your frustration, but you can't give up so early in the game. It's all in the 4th quarter. Bitch and moan about the way they're playing, but they're not even close to being out of it yet. Lighten up!

Lurks-a-lot
06-16-2005, 09:03 PM
You guys have been completely out played and out hustled yet your only down 12, seriously the way you guys shoot the 3's I don't think you guys are ever out of a game.

nkdlunch
You got no heart boy.

Aggie Hoopsfan
Dude, I've been watching this team all my life. I've seen it before.

Detroit has got the LA Laker "zone the lane" defense going, and Pop is just as confused as ever, and it's showing in our tentative and pathetic offensive play and basically one on five basketball.

No motion, no pick and rolls, no nothing. Spurs are beat.

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Its over. We will lose this game and this series. I hate this team. I should not even watch this game. The Spurs suck so bad. They are the worst team in the NBA right. Wow, they are getting destroyed by 50 points. This is horrible. Why am I even cheering for this soft crappy team. There is no way they should have even made it into the finals!! :lol :lmao

LOL@DRE that was great. I'm still laughing!!

Timoha
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
The Spurs have a very difficult time when the lane is clogged. Nothing is going down. The Spurs will have a hard time winning a game if both teams contenue playing like this.

beirmeistr
06-16-2005, 09:35 PM
It is obvious that manu should not be playing on a bad leg. He might screw it up even worse. better to not use him until Sunday. I think Rasho needs to be playing, along with Big dog and devin brown.

violentkitten
06-16-2005, 09:37 PM
aggiehoopsfan is the worst fan ever in the history of sport.

MI21
06-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Aggie is jumping the gun a little bit, but his points have some merit.

I've seen this movie before, and I hate how it ends. Something has to change.

Nikos
06-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Pop just doesn't know how to adjust, I'm sorry.

Same shit every freaking year. It's like he does nothing to instill confidence in the team when they are in a funk.

He overemphasizes the negative and gives the other team too much credit.

He needs to instill confidence somehow, have them run something different, do SOMETHING to get this team fired up.

It's like the Spurs have this shaky mentality they can't get rid of, and for some reason Pop is doing nothing to help it -- rather he is making it worse.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm a diehard fan, I just get tired of seeing the same shit different verse. The players change, the sorry ass offensive sets don't.

Nikos
06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
Do something Pop, PLEASE.

Spurs are the better team if they actually stopped being so mentally shaky.

Sense
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM

You're feeding the trolls.

Budkin
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Just be thankful that we still have homecourt no matter what...