PDA

View Full Version : It's time for Stern to step down

PGDynasty24
12-08-2011, 09:30 PM
It's not the fact that the NBA veto'd the trade is the problem it's the fact that Stern fell into pressure from others to kill the deal. This is going to be a PR nightmare. Now Lakers and Rockets have to pick up the pieces of the NBA's mess.

LnGrrrR
12-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Stern works for the owners. He knows where his bread is buttered.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2011, 09:31 PM
It's not the fact that the NBA veto'd the trade is the problem it's the fact that Stern fell into pressure from others to kill the deal. This is going to be a PR nightmare. Now Lakers and Rockets have to pick up the pieces of the NBA's mess.Um, he works for the owners.

4>0rings
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Damn, how many butthurt laker fans crawled out from under the rock today?

PGDynasty24
12-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Um, he works for the owners.

I was aware that the NBA owns the Hornets,NOT the owners.

ChumpDumper
12-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I was aware that the NBA owns the Hornets,NOT the owners.lol what do you think the NBA is?

Baseline
12-08-2011, 09:38 PM
Stern has and always will work for the Lakers.

He giveth Pau Gasol, and he taketh away Pau Gasol. Or at least he tryeth, until the owners were finally able to legally stop him from stacking the NBA deck in the Lakers' favor the ten millionth time.

To me, blocking this trade at least restores some marginal credibility to the NBA.

Proxy
12-08-2011, 09:39 PM
It's not the fact that the NBA veto'd the trade is the problem it's the fact that Stern fell into pressure from others to kill the deal. This is going to be a PR nightmare. Now Lakers and Rockets have to pick up the pieces of the NBA's mess.

A Laker fan complaining about Stern? Are you serious? He should have stopped the Gasol trade. Los Angeles and Kobe owe Stern if anything. You're being a little bitch.

Giuseppe
12-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Stern has and always will work for the Lakers.

He giveth Pau Gasol, and he taketh away Pau Gasol. Or at least he tryeth, until the owners were finally able to legally stop him from stacking the NBA deck in the Lakers' favor the ten millionth time.

To me, blocking this trade at least restores some marginal credibility to the NBA.

Now wait a fuckin' moment. Everybody before Stern axed it were LTAO off at us for the trade.

What a hoot.

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2011, 09:42 PM
A Laker fan complaining about Stern? Are you serious? He should have stopped the Gasol trade. Los Angeles and Kobe owe Stern if anything. You're being a little bitch.

and just who the fuck are you...your nappy headed ass avatar wasn't saying shit when those Ho's in SA tanked for Timmy...stfu Ho

Mugen
12-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I was aware that the NBA owns the Hornets,NOT the owners.

ummm what the fuck?

Who do you think comprises the NBA?

BRHornet45
12-08-2011, 09:46 PM
son of a bitch

NRHector
12-08-2011, 09:56 PM
It's not the fact that the NBA veto'd the trade is the problem it's the fact that Stern fell into pressure from others to kill the deal. This is going to be a PR nightmare. Now Lakers and Rockets have to pick up the pieces of the NBA's mess.well something good came out of the lockout

LnGrrrR
12-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Now wait a fuckin' moment. Everybody before Stern axed it were LTAO off at us for the trade.

What a hoot.

Everybody? Better check the optics on that one Culby.