PDA

View Full Version : Earn your paycheck RC..get Nene

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 12:01 AM
The FO needs to work their magic somehow and do whatever it takes to sign Nene. For whatever reason they seem to still be interested in SF's rather than addressing our biggest issue..I've posted before a list of 20 plus big men that have ping ponged back & forth around the league the past 3-4 years that we did not pursue aggressively... a 6'11 front man next to Timmy with a Splitter/Blair/Bonner rotation can do wonders for this team..this is a guy who is AVAILABLE so RC needs 2 earn his $ and think of something.Whatever the price is..pay it. Duncan will be gone VERY soon anyway so it's roll the dice now on trying to still compete or hope for the ping pong ball to land our way again. Im sure RC can work a contract that will pay him stupid next year after Duncan's $20mil comes off the books...if this doesn't happen PRAY we trade for a decent big because if we don't..we're getting bounced again

gospursgojas
12-09-2011, 12:04 AM
yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy I love new threads!!!!

baseline bum
12-09-2011, 12:05 AM
If he can get Nene I'll be his designated driver for a year.

timvp
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
RC was about to sign Nene ... but then he had a severe low blood sugar reaction.

Manu20
12-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Doubt it happens, Nene is going to get paid big money somewhere..

G-Dawgg
12-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Is it even a realistic possibility that we could get Nene?

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 12:14 AM

No. Unless you think Nene signing for less than half the money he could get elsewhere is realistic.

Just another really dumb thread.

SpursDynasty85
12-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Nope, there is no possibility unless we can package garbage in a sign-and-trade. Any possibility of signing Nene ended with Timmy exercising his option. I was hoping he would have not exercised and signed for around 10 Mil. This would have allowed us to at least make some room for Chandler or Nene. DAMN YOU TIMMY.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 12:23 AM
No. Unless you think Nene signing for less than half the money he could get elsewhere is realistic.

Just another really dumb thread.

*shrugs shoulders* Well this is straight from Nene's mouth. “It’s not about the money,” Nene said. “If I wanted to retire today I could retire because I saved my money. So right now I want to be happy and improve. That’s what I want. That’s what everybody wants. I need help. I need good players around.

We all know he wants 2 play for a contender and low stress environment because of his health..throw in the fact that he was really hurt by denver "I did my best for the team and they waited and waited to extend me. I was like, ‘Oh, OK, all these years playing good, doing your best and they still test you.’ That’s not about family, love and somebody liking you."...Spurs are loyal, first class and probably the tightest "family" in the League..u never know what could happen. I just know the FO needs to pursue him with everything they have

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2011, 12:24 AM
we dont have anything unless we trade either parker or ginoboli...bonner+blair+whatever just wont work

bigdog
12-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Won't happen.

12-09-2011, 12:27 AM
no, give bonner more money!

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 12:34 AM
*shrugs shoulders* Well this is straight from Nene's mouth. “It’s not about the money,” Nene said. “If I wanted to retire today I could retire because I saved my money. So right now I want to be happy and improve. That’s what I want. That’s what everybody wants. I need help. I need good players around.

We all know he wants 2 play for a contender and low stress environment because of his health..throw in the fact that he was really hurt by denver "I did my best for the team and they waited and waited to extend me. I was like, ‘Oh, OK, all these years playing good, doing your best and they still test you.’ That’s not about family, love and somebody liking you."...Spurs are loyal, first class and probably the tightest "family" in the League..u never know what could happen. I just know the FO needs to pursue him with everything they have

Everything they have is 4yrs/21.4M.

There's nothing RC or anyone can do to change that. It's not a matter of will or creativity or desire. They can't structure a deal to pay him more once Tim's contract comes off the books. There's nothing they can do other than offer him the opportunity to come to San Antonio for tens of millions less than he can get elsewhere.

Leetonidas
12-09-2011, 12:40 AM
I didn't realize Nene was going to come here for the MLE. :rolleyes Fucking idiots, why don't you morons learn some shit about the sport you follow before making these stupid ass threads

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Everything they have is 4yrs/21.4M.

There's nothing RC or anyone can do to change that. It's not a matter of will or creativity or desire. They can't structure a deal to pay him more once Tim's contract comes off the books. There's nothing they can do other than offer him the opportunity to come to San Antonio for tens of millions less than he can get elsewhere.

So sign and trade would be the only option then right? Do you think they'd be aggressive enough to try that if Denver were willing?...a package for 2 of our bigs (splitter/dice/blair/bonner) plus Manu & draft picks maybe can pull it off. I'm just being optimistic on how SA can land this FA Big Man which is what we desperately need. I'm sorry but Manu to me is expendable..especially if we can still sign Hill or Howard for a relatively low amount

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 01:02 AM
So sign and trade would be the only option then right? Do you think they'd be aggressive enough to try that if Denver were willing?...a package for 2 of our bigs (splitter/dice/blair/bonner) plus Manu & draft picks maybe can pull it off. I'm just being optimistic on how SA can land this FA Big Man which is what we desperately need. I'm sorry but Manu to me is expendable..especially if we can still sign Hill or Howard for a relatively low amount

You're trying way to hard to manufacture something that has zero chance of happening. Nene is a free agent because Denver wouldn't come up with the money to pay for an extension. The highest salary on their payroll is 7.5M. They're not gonna be interested in Manu at 27M for the next two years.

The only way Nene comes here is by accepting a small fraction of his market value. The Spurs FO can't change that.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 01:03 AM
I didn't realize Nene was going to come here for the MLE. :rolleyes Fucking idiots, why don't you morons learn some shit about the sport you follow before making these stupid ass threads

wait you're the guy who posts threads that just show Tim Duncan's stats right? ....man i wish i could've come up with that. That was awesome

Obstructed_View
12-09-2011, 01:15 AM
wait you're the guy who posts threads that just show Tim Duncan's stats right? ....man i wish i could've come up with that. That was awesome

It's an order of magnitude above "Hey Spurs, do some hocus pocus and get a player you can't possibly afford because he said he'd take less money, so that means he'd take less than half as much money." :lol

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 01:25 AM
You're trying way to hard to manufacture something that has zero chance of happening. Nene is a free agent because Denver wouldn't come up with the money to pay for an extension. The highest salary on their payroll is 7.5M. They're not gonna be interested in Manu at 27M for the next two years.

The only way Nene comes here is by accepting a small fraction of his market value. The Spurs FO can't change that.

I agree with what you're saying but Denver did offer him a contract of 4yr 50mil in the offseason which Nene said he WOULD HAVE accepted if they did it DURING the season. He felt disrespected that they waited so long..Again it's not about the $ to him apparently (his words not mine) so u never know. If Nene is willing to walk why not at least TRY a sign and trade deal and get some players back plus picks if you're Denver? Especially if you're rebuilding and have a ton of cap space. He was willing to sign with Denver for $12.5 a year so why not us?

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 01:28 AM
I agree with what you're saying but Denver did offer him a contract of 4yr 50mil in the offseason which Nene said he WOULD HAVE accepted if they did it DURING the season. He felt disrespected that they waited so long..Again it's not about the $ to him apparently (his words not mine) so u never know. If Nene is willing to walk why not at least TRY a sign and trade deal and get some players back plus picks if you're Denver? Especially if you're rebuilding and have a ton of cap space. He was willing to sign with Denver for $12.5 a year so why not us?

We can't offer him 12.5M and we don't have the pieces to make an S&T work with the Nuggets.

End of story.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 01:33 AM
It's an order of magnitude above "Hey Spurs, do some hocus pocus and get a player you can't possibly afford because he said he'd take less money, so that means he'd take less than half as much money." :lol

Lakers Fans "hey Mitch, do some hocus pocus and get us a decent big man"

Mitch Kupchak "OK..here's Pau Gasol"

Lakers Fans "hey mitch, do some hocus pocus and get us Chris Paul"

Mitch Kupchak "Ok..here ya go"

Hocus Pocus can happen u moron

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 01:35 AM
The Lakers got Gasol for trash so anything is possible.

Brilliant.

Master splitter
12-09-2011, 01:45 AM

Well said. I agree

InTheCrust
12-09-2011, 01:50 AM
But he doesn't spread the floor.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 02:10 AM
The Lakers got Gasol for trash so anything is possible.

Brilliant.

So NY can pull off a trade for Carmelo with Denver and LA can get Pau from Memphis..but San Antonio can't think of something to get Fuxxing Nene? He's Not even an allstar player? ok...

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 02:12 AM
So NY can pull off a trade for Carmelo with Denver and LA can get Pau from Memphis..but San Antonio can't think of something to get Fuxxing Nene? He's Not even an allstar player? ok...

What did NY send to Denver?

ChumpDumper
12-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Manu for Nene would be a disaster for this franchise.

slick'81
12-09-2011, 02:19 AM
http://media.canada.com/idl/vitc/20071213/217962-71638.jpg

edgar
12-09-2011, 02:42 AM
the_real_aron Aron Phillips
Forget CP3, the craziest thing I've heard all day is that Nene and Josh Howard are a package deal.
10 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/the_real_aron

Don't know this guy, but hoopsworld has him under their twitter feed.

Any chance this is good news for the Spurs since we have been linked to Josh and Nene?

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 03:07 AM
the_real_aron Aron Phillips
Forget CP3, the craziest thing I've heard all day is that Nene and Josh Howard are a package deal.
10 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/the_real_aron

Don't know this guy, but hoopsworld has him under their twitter feed.

Any chance this is good news for the Spurs since we have been linked to Josh and Nene?

Yea i heard that as well..Marc Spears from YahooNBA reported it..Josh is Wake Forest Alumn...Nene spent some offseason with Duncan..it's a long shot but there is a chance it could happen. I'd be willing to give up Manu 2 do it

jesterbobman
12-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Just a question: What is the most we could offer Nene. The MLE obviously isn't going to get it done, but if they could get Denver to accept a S&T based around the expiring contract of McDyess, Blair, as well as a combination of Anderson/green/DS Butler. Denver wants to keep him, but if they could lose him to Someone else through free agency or lose him to us for Dyess + Blair + Flotsam, they might be interested.

From what I understand of the Memo, if we Amnesty RJ(and as a result are under the tax) we can take back 150% of what we give up in salary. Using Max increases and length(4 years, 4.5% Increases) We could trade Dyess/Blair/Green/1st round pick and offer 45.5 million over for years.(Or slightly more if Anderson is included in the deal, ~49 million over 4 years)

It's not what Nene could get on the FA market, but for Denver, if he's already out of there, would they accept That deal, knowing they could waive Dyess and effectively spend 4 million to get Blair+ pick OR Blair + Anderson.

That's the only possible way I can see that is possible(even if it's a pipe dream)

edgar
12-09-2011, 03:21 AM
One can only hope...

Im leaning towards believing that Nene will be signed by the Spurs somehow.

I know sounds crazy and ill probably be called out on it but id rather be called out for thinking like this than for being vertically challanged like SequBitch.

:king

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 03:37 AM
Just a question: What is the most we could offer Nene. The MLE obviously isn't going to get it done, but if they could get Denver to accept a S&T based around the expiring contract of McDyess, Blair, as well as a combination of Anderson/green/DS Butler. Denver wants to keep him, but if they could lose him to Someone else through free agency or lose him to us for Dyess + Blair + Flotsam, they might be interested.

From what I understand of the Memo, if we Amnesty RJ(and as a result are under the tax) we can take back 150% of what we give up in salary. Using Max increases and length(4 years, 4.5% Increases) We could trade Dyess/Blair/Green/1st round pick and offer 45.5 million over for years.(Or slightly more if Anderson is included in the deal, ~49 million over 4 years)

It's not what Nene could get on the FA market, but for Denver, if he's already out of there, would they accept That deal, knowing they could waive Dyess and effectively spend 4 million to get Blair+ pick OR Blair + Anderson.

That's the only possible way I can see that is possible(even if it's a pipe dream)

Sounds like you've done your research...while I haven't looked at the numbers quite like you (probably never will lol), I have read in black and white that Nene was willing to accept 12.5 mil a year from Denver. If we can match anywhere in that ball park then I see us a realistic destination for Nene. Sign & Trade would be the only way 2 do it but we have players & salaries to match. Vets (manu, dice, bonner) and youth (blair/anderson/green/splitter), euro rights (Lakers included marc gasols contract for Pau), and draft picks. We are capable of pulling something off its just that we are not comfortable with parting with certain players..To me anyone not name Duncan and Parker can be shipped. Given the fact that the FO took a gamble on RJ and it failed miserably, i can almost assure you they will not take another gamble/big move for years to come. They are nutless and prefer Bonner type players

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Given the fact that the FO took a gamble on RJ and it failed miserably, i can almost assure you they will not take another gamble/big move for years to come. They are nutless and prefer Bonner type players

lol so Manu for Nene is not a 'gamble/big move'? Nene is not half the player Manu is.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:00 AM
lol so Manu for Nene is not a 'gamble/big move'? Nene is not half the player Manu is.

yes it is a gamble, i was saying that a deal like this probably will NOT get done because of the rj deal...they attempted to have balls once and it backfired. And only in San Antonio will u find ppl who'd rather have a 33 yr old injury prone SG who's best days are behind him than a 29 yr old 6'll PF who avgs 14 & 8 and led the league in FG % (61%). That's whats wrong with our FO and that's whats wrong with some of you fans...LET GO already. Manu is not that great of a player anymore...ANY nba gm would take Nene over manu right now..hell they'll probably take him over duncan or parker too

4lifecowboy
12-09-2011, 04:43 AM
yes it is a gamble, i was saying that a deal like this probably will NOT get done because of the rj deal...they attempted to have balls once and it backfired. And only in San Antonio will u find ppl who'd rather have a 33 yr old injury prone SG who's best days are behind him than a 29 yr old 6'll PF who avgs 14 & 8 and led the league in FG % (61%). That's whats wrong with our FO and that's whats wrong with some of you fans...LET GO already. Manu is not that great of a player anymore...ANY nba gm would take Nene over manu right now..hell they'll probably take him over duncan or parker too

A 33 yr old who should and will retire a Spur, injury prone or not he is the heart of this team. I agree with going balls out for Nene, but not at the expense of Manu.

rascal
12-09-2011, 05:35 AM

The lakers fo can make things happen. Year after year the spurs fo don't have the ability to.

Thats why Lakers fo > Spurs fo

rascal
12-09-2011, 05:39 AM
A 33 yr old who should and will retire a Spur, injury prone or not he is the heart of this team. I agree with going balls out for Nene, but not at the expense of Manu.

Manu has been expendeble for a few years now.

4lifecowboy
12-09-2011, 05:49 AM
Manu has been expendeble for a few years now.

Giving up Manu for Nene, isn't a step forward it is a lateral move. If we can't package Dice, Blair, Anderson plus a draft pick, it won't be in the cards for us. I would rather go down with the ship of Manu and Duncan than put us in a situation where we end up with a slightly above average player that constrains us capwise for years to come.

Ice009
12-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Fuck it, I'm lighting up the pipe. Come to San Antonio please NENE!

Is it at all possible that Nene takes a 1 year MLE deal and then resigns the following season for a higher salary when Tim's contract comes off the books? Would we have much more money to spend doing it like that?

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 06:10 AM

Is it at all possible that Nene takes a 1 year MLE deal and then resigns the following season for a higher salary when Tim's contract comes off the books? Would we have much more money to spend doing it like that?

Two big problems with that scenario.

First, Nene would put tens of millions of dollars in future earnings at risk. Not a smart move for a guy with his injury history.

Second, the league would take a very dim view of this sort of circumvention of the salary cap rules. The Timberwolves and Joe Smith were caught doing precisely what you describe in 2000. The consequences for Minnesota were severe:

Following the 1999–2000 season, it was discovered that Smith was involved in a salary cap–tampering scandal involving Timberwolves executive Kevin McHale. Smith was allegedly promised a future multi-million dollar deal if he signed with the team for below market value, allowing the team to make some additional player moves in the short term. The league later found out about this violation and voided the last year of the contract, also severely punishing the Timberwolves by taking away five first-round draft picks (though two of the picks were ultimately returned) and fining the team $3.5 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Smith_%28basketball%29#Timberwolves_salary_cap _scandal

Ice009
12-09-2011, 06:14 AM
Didn't they put it in writing when they did that?

If Pops just says verbally between him and Nene that "we'll pay you next season" and leaves it at that, how can the league do anything about that? or is that the way the Timberwolves did it?

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 06:18 AM
Didn't they put it in writing when they did that?

If Pops just says verbally between him and Nene that "we'll pay you next season" and leaves it at that, how can the league do anything about that? or is that the way the Timberwolves did it?

Pop is smarter than McHale, but if Nene signs a one-year deal for the MLE you can be sure that the deal will attract intense scrutiny from the league, the media, and other teams.

MaNu4Tres
12-09-2011, 06:20 AM

:lol Are you serious?

And what if he were to tear his ACL again this season?

After coming off perhaps his best NBA season and with him inching past 30, Nene has to take as much money as he possibly can. His market value will never be as high as it is right now.

Ice009
12-09-2011, 06:26 AM
:lol Are you serious?

I just threw it out there after lighting up the pipe. Didn't say it had more than a 1% chance of it happening, and I based the 1% on Nene saying he's made enough money and wants to go to a team where he can improve his game. He said he saved his money and it's about improving his game and winning.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2011, 06:49 AM
The lakers fo can make things happen. Year after year the spurs fo don't have the ability to.

Thats why Lakers fo > Spurs foNo, it's the big market conspiracy you keep talking about.

Summers
12-09-2011, 09:12 AM
Nene is not half the player Manu is.

I agree. I would love Nene--he's strong and tough, but not for Manu. Manu, Tony, and Tim also have the intangible quality of having played together for many years and basically can read each others' minds. Pop says it takes a new player 2 years to fully adjust to his system. You have to take that into account when comparing players.

tmtcsc
12-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Tim's not going to be traded. Let's all agree on that. So, of the big three being moved, it comes down to really just Manu or Tony. Tony has more years ahead of him than Manu but isn't the competitor that Manu is. He also has higher trade value.

I'd move Tony if necessary to make this team better.

spursince#99
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
How dare you offer manu for nene???!!!

spursince#99
12-09-2011, 09:49 AM
its going to be Dice, Blair, and or Bonner with scrubs Desean Butler and Green and picks

++SaiNt TiAg0++
12-09-2011, 11:05 AM
oh yeah and no tiago ;p

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
ne ne...ne ne ne ne.. hey hey hey, good buy

++SaiNt TiAg0++
12-09-2011, 11:50 AM
i get how u guys think its ridiculous but if you look at some facts like what came out of his mout as gregzilla posted as well as HES BEEN PLAYING WITH TIMMY D ALL SUMMER!!!! also he has alot of respect for his fellow brazillian golden child

++SaiNt TiAg0++
12-09-2011, 11:52 AM
no disrespect to my fellow spurs fans i just want to see positive vibes in here for once.!!

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2011, 12:58 PM
giving up the guy who didnt fck us over with the shenanigans off the court and gettin outplayed by fkn scrubs turned into greats....umm fail.

rather keep ginoboli contract only has 1 year remaining...could come handy for trades

Sense
12-09-2011, 01:32 PM
no disrespect to my fellow spurs fans i just want to see positive vibes in here for once.!!

positive vibes?

Hey WE SHOULD GET KOBE AND LEBRON YA'LL.. MAKE IT HAPPEN RC!

positive vibes, positive vibes.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Looks like NJ is offering $60-$65 million to Nene which is pretty much the max for him right now. Denver is the only other team that can offer more $ and 1 more year on the contract. Really hope our FO at leasts try to court him and offer something like the $47-50 mil (S&T) denver had originally offered...and as far as his injury history goes..he's avg 75 games a year the past 3 seasons compared to Manu's 35. I would say Manu is far more injury prone than him..manu's body is a lot more worn down

jesterbobman
12-09-2011, 02:51 PM
As much as Nene would help, Giving up Manu for Nene doesn't help. If a S&T based around Dyess and Fodder doesn't work, move on. Our big 3 are better players than Nene. Wouldn't help this year, wouldn't help next year.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 03:41 PM
As much as Nene would help, Giving up Manu for Nene doesn't help. If a S&T based around Dyess and Fodder doesn't work, move on. Our big 3 are better players than Nene. Wouldn't help this year, wouldn't help next year.

only thing is our "Big 3" haven't been a Big 3 for years..their time has passed..that's the plain truth

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 03:42 PM
So Nene is going to sign for triple what the Spurs could offer.

Fire RC!

:lmao

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 03:50 PM
So Nene is going to sign for triple what the Spurs could offer.

Fire RC!

if you're talking about the MLE exception then yes, triple..sign & trade wise for what he was willing to take from Denver then it's roughly only 4 million a year more

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 03:53 PM
if you're talking about the MLE exception then yes, triple..sign & trade wise for what he was willing to take from Denver then it's roughly only 4 million a year more

You mean 4M/yr more than your completely unrealistic fantasy. Ok.

Fire RC!

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:00 PM
You mean 4M/yr more than your completely unrealistic fantasy. Ok.

Fire RC!

no it was a realistic option money wise based off numbers and his words alone..our FO makes it UNrealistic because they have no balls. And yes..Fire RC, obviously Presti was the brains behind it all and without him we've made SEVERAL bad decisions that are getting us nowhere. Time 4 change

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 04:04 PM
no it was a realistic option money wise based off numbers and his words alone..our FO makes it UNrealistic because they have no balls. And yes..Fire RC, obviously Presti was the brains behind it all and without him we've made SEVERAL bad decisions that are getting us nowhere. Time 4 change

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:08 PM

meanwhile..OKC is a legitimate Western Conference Title contender while our beloved Spurs are getting bounced in the 1st round :toast

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 04:15 PM
meanwhile..OKC is a legitimate Western Conference Title contender while our beloved Spurs are getting bounced in the 1st round :toast

Only a completely delusional idiot would compare OKC 2011 to SA 2011.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Only a completely delusional idiot would compare OKC 2011 to SA 2011.

I'm comparing our GM's u moron...look up the transactions that Presti has done in OKC compared to our moves...god some of u spurs fans r pathetic

DarkGinobili
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
Spurs never had a chance at getting Nene.

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm comparing our GM's u moron...look up the transactions that Presti has done in OKC compared to our moves...god some of u spurs fans r pathetic

I know what you meant. It's apples and oranges. Look at Presti's starting point in June, 2007. The circumstances aren't comparable. Like I said, only a complete idiot would think you could make a fair comparison.

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
I know what you meant. It's apples and oranges. Look at Presti's starting point in June, 2007. The circumstances aren't comparable. Like I said, only a complete idiot would think you could make a fair comparison.

So since 2007 we've Signed Rj and cut him (still owe him $30 million), resigned Bonner, traded away George Hill, then there's the signings of Finley, Udoka, Drew Gooden, drafted undersized Blair...the list goes on..what has SA done RIGHT since 2007? i'll wait....you may be the biggest #sheep on this board

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 04:28 PM
So since 2007 we've Signed Rj and cut him (still owe him $30 million), resigned Bonner, traded away George Hill, then there's the signings of Finley, Udoka, Drew Gooden, drafted undersized Blair...the list goes on..what has SA done RIGHT since 2007? i'll wait....you may be the biggest #sheep on this board

#sheep

Gregzilla
12-09-2011, 04:34 PM
#sheep

hey #sheep ..still waiting on what our great FO has done since '07? Actually anyone on this board feel free to answer this question....

Mel_13
12-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Such complete and utter delusion compounded by a gross failure of comprehension.

Sad really.

Gregzilla
12-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Such complete and utter delusion compounded by a gross failure of comprehension.

Sad really.

and only a few hours later both David West and Tyson Chandler land Sign & Trade deals..lmfao i'm starting to think u actually work for our shitty FO with the post you make

You're right though...Spurs had zero chance at landing a NON all-star through trades...it just could..not...get...done :lol

Gregzilla
12-10-2011, 12:08 AM
Well here goes to another year of getting bounced in the playoffs because RC has no balls and doesn't want 2 pull the trigger on anything. Good luck with signing Kaman or Turiaf..i'm sure that'll get us another title lmao......worst FO of the year AGAIN . kudos

rascal
12-10-2011, 12:55 AM

You forgot Scola.

ChumpDumper
12-10-2011, 01:02 AM
The litany has begun.

spurspokesman
12-10-2011, 01:42 AM

Nope. SA wont get an LA-MEM type trade. Would be nice. Bonner+a few sandwiches for NeNe.

Mel_13
12-10-2011, 01:45 AM
and only a few hours later both David West and Tyson Chandler land Sign & Trade deals..lmfao i'm starting to think u actually work for our shitty FO with the post you make

You're right though...Spurs had zero chance at landing a NON all-star through trades...it just could..not...get...done :lol

Tyson Chandler? Really?

Put down the paint can and look at the elements of the deal and try to come up with some way the Spurs could have made a comparable deal. You utterly failed with Nene and you'll fail with this.

Delusional adolescents. :rolleyes

Sense
12-10-2011, 01:51 AM
It amazes me how many people talk shit about the Spurs not making a move, but don't try to figure out why...

:lol like this idiot here wanting Nene or our GM should get fired, clearly he's more fit than Buford for the job.

DMC
12-10-2011, 01:53 AM
It amazes me how many people talk shit about the Spurs not making a move, but don't try to figure out why...

:lol like this idiot here wanting Nene or our GM should get fired, clearly he's more fit than Buford for the job.
If the job includes driving, you might be right.