PDA

View Full Version : LA can find a better deal than CP3

Venti Quattro
12-09-2011, 12:09 AM
For LA fans it was a skull-fucking, for non-fans and haters, it was justice served -- whatever. I still think that LA is better off keeping their height advantage. The CP3 deal nixing sucks but it's not the end of the world. I think the awkwardness will come to pass because Kobe is there to help. I just hope Pau and LO don't play like heartless bitches just because they got traded -- that's unprofessionalism tbh.

I still want LA to solve the PG problem -- but not at the expense of the height advantage that made LA so successful in the past 4 years. I still believe that they can find a point guard out there who's not named Derek Fisher or Steve Blake.

Banzai
12-09-2011, 12:11 AM
ya..we'll see. If CP3 sues and wins..may not have a choice.

Mugen
12-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Bynum/Pau/LO for CP3/Dwight/Turkoglu is gonna be pretty tough to beat, IMO.

NewcastleKEG
Lakers w/Paul > Lakers w/Howard > Lakers currently

Your guards are ancient slow & old

LakerLanny
I actually don't like the deal for the Lakers from a basketball standpoint....however, that is not the issue.

The issue is why our franchise continues to be held to a completely different standard on and off the court than all the other teams in the NBA.....Kobe's suspension for "an unnatural basketball act" or Bynum getting 5 games for something Kendrick Perkins doesn't even get a Tech for.....it is past ridiculous.

Stern has overstayed his welcome. Leave already or just mercifully die. No one will miss you.

kamikazi_player
12-09-2011, 12:15 AM
sup banzai, like your sig lol

ElNono
12-09-2011, 12:16 AM
I actually don't like the deal for the Lakers from a basketball standpoint....however, that is not the issue.

The issue is why our franchise continues to be held to a completely different standard on and off the court than all the other teams in the NBA.....Kobe's suspension for "an unnatural basketball act" or Bynum getting 5 games for something Kendrick Perkins doesn't even get a Tech for.....it is past ridiculous.

Stern has overstayed his welcome. Leave already or just mercifully die. No one will miss you.

Your :cry is world famous now...

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Lakers currently are better than Lakers and any of those mentioned.

It takes more than names to win a ring, as made evident in the Finals this year.

Without Chandler, the Lakers probably get through the Mavs this year. They don't have real comp in SA, Memphis or probably OKC. They could get to the Finals if they didn't get all trade happy.

NewcastleKEG
12-09-2011, 12:17 AM

Dude you got HANDED 3 Finals appearances with the Gasol trade

Without that deal Kobe is probably not even a Laker today

Banzai
12-09-2011, 12:20 AM
sup banzai, like your sig lol

haha thanks..got it up the day OBL died.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5623)

kamikazi_player
12-09-2011, 12:21 AM
:lol your gifs never disappoint

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2011, 12:37 AM
this is what i dont get with the lakers

if you cant get cp3, why not go after deron williams?

Venti Quattro
12-09-2011, 12:49 AM
this is what i dont get with the lakers

if you cant get cp3, why not go after deron williams?

I actually like Deron more than CP3. Costs less and is a better fit for LA's structure.

Venti Quattro
12-09-2011, 02:16 AM
Now wer're talking, but will the Russian come to the table.

I'd really love for Deron to come here. CP3 coming here is retarded. Just because a big name appears in LA's radar that it already means that it's a fit for the team.