PDA

View Full Version : Gasol Devasted ; Lamar Won't Report and Kool Officially Worried For The 1st Time Ever

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Laker fans, I'm worried about the mental state of our squad at this point. Lamar says he won't report today and when he does he's not giving his all. Now Pau is devastated. Bynum is hurt he was being shopped. Our core is fucked at the moment. Phil Jackson could have helped to smooth this travesty over but Mike Brown is a clown and the typically stupid look on his face will only make matters worse, especially given the change in coaching staff and assistants... Kobe cannot console these guys this time. They're not trying to hear shit he has to say. I will go on record and say that we won't be ringing again under the Kobe era. Our masterplan od snagging Paul and then Dwight won't materialize now and these guys will mail it in. However I'm ok with 5>4 that's all that matters.

If the league restores my faith and allows the trade to go through and we trade for D12 then I will beleive in the goodness of the leauge once again :lol until then we're fucked.

Pau Gasol Reportedly ‘Devastated’

By HOOPSWORLD ([email protected])
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Email (http://www.hoopsworld.com/pau-gasol-reportedly-devastated/emailpopup/) Print (http://www.hoopsworld.com/pau-gasol-reportedly-devastated/print/) 0 Comments (http://www.hoopsworld.com/pau-gasol-reportedly-devastated/#disqus_thread)

A person close to (Pau) Gasol said the Lakers forward was “devastated” by news of the original trade, which was steered by team executive Jim Buss as much, if not more, than General Manager Mitch Kupchak.
The trade would have symbolized the Lakers’ shift from finesse, precision and depth in the frontcourt to speed and athleticism in the backcourt.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 07:22 AM
He's a grown man.

Act like somebody.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 07:28 AM
He's a grown man.

Act like somebody.

I agree but the fact is it won't happen..these guys are hurt and the human element is at work here...I'm faced with the new reality...All of our bigs are upset they were truly being shopped not rumors but reall being shopped..I don't know they'll recover from that...Pau and LO are very emotional guys and Drew is young so he'll naturally be upset. Cully I've faced reality unless those guys are traded we're fucked. The damage is done...Stern did his work well...I would love for LO, Pau and Bynum to make a liar out of me but I just don't see it.

NewcastleKEG
12-09-2011, 07:30 AM
"I will go on record and say that we won't be ringing again under the Kobe era"

You took it as far as you could. Imagine still starting Kwame Brown

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 07:33 AM
I agree but the fact is it won't happen..these guys are hurt and the human element is at work here...I'm faced with the new reality...All of our bigs are upset they were truly being shopped not rumors but reall being shopped..I don't know they'll recover from that...Pau and LO are very emotional guys and Drew is young so he'll naturally be upset. Cully I've faced reality unless those guys are traded we're fucked. The damage is done...Stern did his work well...I would love for LO, Pau and Bynum to make a liar out of me but I just don't see it.

At least we're not settin' here with Paul this morning.

I'm sick to my stomach now, but, that woulda been worse.

It's a grim situation, Kool. To knee jerk it now would be compounding the mistake. This will not get fixed in the near future. We're going to have to see this thru to the end.

Halberto
12-09-2011, 07:33 AM
It's kind of funny the lack of loyalty being displayed by you Laker fans. When San Antonio didn't get their back-to-backs we stood by our team. You guys don't threepeat and it's time blow up the whole team... Shit, look at the team that swept you! Old ass team that needed just one new piece in order to sweep you guys.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 07:34 AM
"I will go on record and say that we won't be ringing again under the Kobe era"

You took it as far as you could. Imagine still starting Kwame Brown

^Look at this fuck. Finally shows up again.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 07:35 AM
It's kind of funny the lack of loyalty being displayed by you Laker fans. When San Antonio didn't get their back-to-backs we stood by our team. You guys don't threepeat and blow up the whole team... Shit, look at the team that swept you! Old ass team with one new piece swept you guys.

Please. You got no room. You suffered The Skunker & 8 over consecutive Summers.

Halberto
12-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Please. You got no room. You suffered The Skunker & 8 over consecutive Summers.

Clearly you're missing the point. Spurs fans suffered worse and not many are asking for 2 of the big 3 to be traded...

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Clearly you're missing the point. Spurs fans suffered worse and not many are asking for 2 of the big 3 to be traded...

But, that ain't the point you made above. You threw the sweep in my face. You do that and I'm comin' right back over the top with The Skunker and 8.

Straighten up and get on with it, Hal.

- Pappy

Banzai
12-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Lol Newcastle I've been checking out your posts on LG

redzero
12-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Looks like the block of the trade screwed over two teams.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Looks like the block of the trade screwed over two teams.

And here you was just wanting one of us to get the screws.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 08:16 AM
It's kind of funny the lack of loyalty being displayed by you Laker fans. When San Antonio didn't get their back-to-backs we stood by our team. You guys don't threepeat and it's time blow up the whole team... Shit, look at the team that swept you! Old ass team that needed just one new piece in order to sweep you guys.

We're not the actual people that worked out a trade agreement with the Hornets and Rockets...:lol

The Lakers are a dynamic machine...win some titles make some changes whereas the Spurs are static / antique piece of equipment that goes until the wheels falls off or the shitbag needs to be changed.

Plain and simple...

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:21 AM
the Spurs are static / antique piece of equipment that goes until the wheels falls off or the shitbag needs to be changed.

& stand real still and hope nothing bad happens.

:blah

benefactor
12-09-2011, 08:22 AM
He's a grown man.

Act like somebody.
Exactly. Put some medicine on your bruised vagina and get to work.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Exactly. Put some medicine on your bruised vagina and get to work.

no complaints here but not going to happen

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
no complaints here but not going to happen

We'll be judged on not what happened last night. Last night was the end of the beginning.

This morning is the beginning of the end. And we'll be judged on that plain.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
We'll be judged on not what happened last night. Last night was the end of the beginning.

This morning is the beginning of the end. And we'll be judged on that plain.

I hope you're right about all your predictions..concerning the Lakers :lol

Maybe CP3 and Dwight are bad news for us....:lmao I'm hopeless :lmao

jag
12-09-2011, 08:31 AM
The trade would have symbolized the Lakers’ shift from finesse, precision and depth in the frontcourt to speed and athleticism in the backcourt.

"soft"

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm hopeless

Ain't nothing wrong with that.

When the only thing worse would be having the trade go thru and yet you still feel sick at your stomach, it's bad.

Keep it strictly business, leave the vengeance for Paul and his people and Media...and get on with it.

whitemamba
12-09-2011, 08:38 AM
i feel you, this is total bullshit. david stern and dan gilbert need to stop blowing each other and let teams do what they want. for other reasons..

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=4062703#4062703

jag
12-09-2011, 08:43 AM
This is what happens when no one in your shitty city wants any part of their basketball franchise. Dealing with the NBA Hornets isn't as simple as dealing with a real ass owner.

Banzai
12-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Just heard in Espn radio that Dwight Howard could be heading to the Nets soon. Magic would get Lopez and sides while nets would get Howard and turkoglu.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 09:05 AM
Just heard in Espn radio that Dwight Howard could be heading to the Nets soon. Magic would get Lopez and sides while nets would get Howard and turkoglu.

yep...this deal fucked us all the way around :lol but if Dwight and his people are as stupid as Cully says then he will indeed sign in NJ...He and Dwill won't be winning shit with Chicago and Miami in the east...I don't even think they get past Boston...

Cully is proving to be a prophet if D12 can make a decision that silly...:lol

benefactor
12-09-2011, 09:06 AM
Howard has said he wanted to go there. He might have agreed to an extension.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:16 AM
yep...this deal fucked us all the way around :lol but if Dwight and his people are as stupid as Cully says then he will indeed sign in NJ...He and Dwill won't be winning shit with Chicago and Miami in the east...I don't even think they get past Boston...

Cully is proving to be a prophet if D12 can make a decision that silly...:lol

Until Howard figures out how to play in the low post he'll continue to struggle. Media enabling him only retards his growth.

And he knows it---he's just whistling past the graveyard---and getting a boodle for doing so.

He won't intrude.

baseline bum
12-09-2011, 09:58 AM
To be fair, who wouldn't be pissed if they had to move to Houston for work?

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:00 AM
Filling shite's shoes is no easy task

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 10:01 AM
fair

What a concept.

Ace
12-09-2011, 10:20 AM
It will be ok...

http://www.newsblogpk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/17-placid-mike-brown.jpg

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
its ok, you still have this guy

http://ology.com/sites/default/files/steve-blake.jpg

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:54 AM
“Man, I’m just in total disbelief about all of this,” Odom told the paper. “They don’t want my services, for whatever reason. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I was proud to be a Laker, so I’ll try to help them in the process as much as possible.”

Lamar Odom is the dumbest piece of shit I seen.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 11:06 AM
^Though he did come in quite handy on Numbers 15 & 16.

tee, hee.

JamStone
12-09-2011, 12:00 PM
As if there was ever any doubt, but LA is full of whiny bitches.

Grow the fuck up. Trades are part of the biz. Go cry in your wife's udders. Go call a hooker. Just stop being such fucking emo pussies about it.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 12:02 PM
^Damn, Jammie, comin' out.

Sportcamper
12-09-2011, 12:09 PM

Pop dumping Robinson for Chris Webber…How soon we forget…:lmao

I mean “Time-Out”…Chris Webber…:lol

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
DWill wants to stay with the Nets if they make some decent acquisitions. Howard and Hedo would probably suffice, and the owner has some pocket change to say the least.

So, if that happens, I personally think the Nets make the playoffs, but they won't beat Miami.

LA needs to stand pat, might be too late for that though.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Nothing to worry about, LAL will get rid of the pussy and pigfucker the moment they cause trouble. Plenty of time to move those two out.

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:20 PM
It could make for good ratings for LA. That's all they want these days, just some ratings for their TV deal. Lamar needs to have drama for his show, the Lakers need something to hate, someone has to be the fall guy.

It's a sad day when Kobe isn't the headliner for the Lakers.

Trainwreck2100
12-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Pop dumping Robinson for Chris Webber…How soon we forget…:lmao

I mean “Time-Out”…Chris Webber…:lol

SC wuth them OG goods

mavsfan1000
12-09-2011, 12:30 PM
It's a fucking business. Laker players are stupid.

da_suns_fan
12-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the deal would make the Lakers worse?

Why would anyone think CP and Kobe would play well together? Why throw away a dominant front court that won two titles for a chance at a dominant back court?

mavsfan1000
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM

Why would anyone think CP and Kobe would play well together? Why throw away a dominant front court that won two titles for a chance at a dominant back court?
Because that frontcourt is getting old.

baseline bum
12-09-2011, 12:45 PM
its ok, you still have this guy

http://ology.com/sites/default/files/steve-blake.jpg

Jerome has not aged well at all tbh

wV3bdpzgKfw

cueBPZXeaZg

74CmYNnMLi0

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Anyone here would play a year in Croatia for 1 million, probably less.

These clowns act like it's a death sentence to have to commute to work for 10 million a year.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Media!

TheManFromAcme
12-09-2011, 02:40 PM
I call bull on all of this. Pau, Lamar and Drew are all multi-millionares and at the end of the day, they all got beefy bank accounts.

Human element my ass. They'll get over it and try to ring again.

You guys and your idiotic theories in here I swear....:rolleyes

Banzai
12-09-2011, 02:42 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/2h56z6c.gif

ElNono
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
As if there was ever any doubt, but LA is full of whiny bitches.

Grow the fuck up. Trades are part of the biz. Go cry in your wife's udders. Go call a hooker. Just stop being such fucking emo pussies about it.

This is where one gets to appreciate Phil Jackson's talent in keeping such a group together and focused...

Well, before the skunker anyways...

Mr Bones
12-09-2011, 03:13 PM
I was on a Rockets' website yesterday and there were people celebrating the fact that they had Pau and were one of the favorites to land Nene... imagine how they feel now.

Brazil
12-09-2011, 03:31 PM

Well even having difficulties playing together, the big plan was DH and CP3. A core with CP3, DH and Kobe would be an immediate force no matter what.

Then the plan was to prepare the after Kobe anyway.

Josepatches_
12-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Because that frontcourt is getting old.

Bryant is getting older

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 04:08 PM
This is where one gets to appreciate Phil Jackson's talent in keeping such a group together and focused...

Well, before the skunker anyways...

The Skunker!!!

NRHector
12-09-2011, 04:10 PM
The Skunker!!!the toilet

ElNono
12-09-2011, 04:13 PM
sup Hector, how's the wife?

hater
12-09-2011, 04:13 PM
The Skunker!!!

The Nixer!!!