PDA

View Full Version : Ian O'Conner: This Is Right Up There With Artest's Brawl and Sprewell Choking PJ

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Ian O'Connor: CP3 may have the biggest lawsuit the league has ever seen

Ian O'Connor:
"If Chris Paul doesn't get traded," said one source close to the Paul talks, "and if he ends up losing $30 million or $40 million in free agency because he wants to sign with someone else, I think he might have the biggest lawsuit the league has ever seen."

This is a terrible day for the NBA. If it's not Tim Donaghy, or Latrell Sprewell (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/800/latrell-sprewell) attacking P.J. Carlesimo, or the Malice in the Palace, it's close enough.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7333659/david-stern-blocking-chris-paul-trade-mistake-outrageous-proportion

ElNono
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Who's footing the bill for the lawsuit? :lol

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
Let Paul get even.

We have to make this about business. The Buss family knows this without being told.

Get back to work.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 08:33 AM
Let Paul get even.

We have to make this about business. The Buss family knows this without being told.

Get back to work.

So you're ok with my suggesstion that he jake it this season if he 's not tradedPERIOD! If he stays he should half ass it all the way..even fake illness or injury...nothing wrong with that after what Stern pulled

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 08:41 AM
So you're ok with my suggesstion that he jake it this season if he 's not tradedPERIOD! If he stays he should half ass it all the way..even fake illness or injury...nothing wrong with that after what Stern pulled

It doesn't feather my cap what Paul does now. I didn't want him last night afore Stern nixed it and I don't want him now even if he Bogarts his way out to Los Angeles.

You can't enter a time tunnel and change this. To loiter the area with Paul pissin' & posin' will accomplish nothing.

Get back to work.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 09:02 AM
It doesn't feather my cap what Paul does now. I didn't want him last night afore Stern nixed it and I don't want him now even if he Bogarts his way out to Los Angeles.

You can't enter a time tunnel and change this. To loiter the area with Paul pissin' & posin' will accomplish nothing.

Get back to work.

yes sir....I was almost there until I found out that a giddy Kobe was waiting for CP3 at the airport...:bang

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:04 AM
yes sir....I was almost there until I found out that a giddy Kobe was waiting for CP3 at the airport...:bang

At least Kobe is still.

Magic could never keep his mouth shut in times like this.

Banzai
12-09-2011, 09:08 AM
I wonder what Kobe thinks right now...listening to the radio this morning..the response around the league etc..may over-turn the trade? Who knows..a crazing way to end the week for sure.

Koolaid_Man
12-09-2011, 09:11 AM
I wonder what Kobe thinks right now...listening to the radio this morning..the response around the league etc..may over-turn the trade? Who knows..a crazing way to end the week for sure.

Kobe didn't want to lose Pau but he knows Paul is a warrior...Kobe will have to speak up soon...It would be in his best interest if he spoke out against Stern...talk about rallying the league...

Kobe
Bynum
CP3
Artest
TBD

Banzai
12-09-2011, 09:12 AM
I woke up at 3:30 just to see what has happened. Also http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11818/12102305.jpg

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Kobe didn't want to lose Pau but he knows Paul is a warrior...Kobe will have to speak up soon...It would be in his best interest if he spoke out against Stern...talk about rallying the league...

Kobe should continue to be still.

Banzai
12-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Agreed^ this trade is already a mess...no need to further increase the drama.

Seventyniner
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM
I woke up at 3:30 just to see what has happened. Also http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11818/12102305.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin
7 of those isn't nearly enough, tbh. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Double-Up
12-09-2011, 09:45 AM
The league blocking this trade is the best thing to happen for us...I mean what the fuck are we gonna do with a 32 year old Gasol and a bunch of scrubs.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:48 AM
^Jesus H. Christ, Dubs!

You still fuckin' your mom?

Double-Up
12-09-2011, 09:50 AM
It's that boy Culburn...you still molestin' them little kids?

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:51 AM
^No. Seriously. Have you ever seen your mother naked, Dubs? Is that ass nice?

TDMVPDPOY
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
cp3 has no case to file a lawsuit

he is still under contract, even though he requested a trade....requesting a trade doesnt mean you have to go out and trade a player straight away, you still have to look at the options available and exercise whats right for your team...

maybe cp3 didnt study contract law....offer and acceptance bitch

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:28 AM
El Che agrees this is big. It is a travesty, but this travesty started when the NBA bought a fucking team. They fucking bought a team and tried to manage it. What a fucking disaster

Spursfan092120
12-09-2011, 11:46 AM
CP3 is still under contract, and the owners are shareholders. There is no lawsuit here..it's retarded. They didn't accept the trade...hell...they didn't even have to let him get traded at ALL..