PDA

View Full Version : We Won't Win If Tony And Or Manu Don't Drive To The Basket

PM5K
06-16-2005, 09:18 PM

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:20 PM
THEY CAN'T DRIVE. Detroit's entire D is in there.

Same shit as LA used to do to us.

You wanna call someone out. Call out the world's greatest coach for trotting out a JV high school second team offense in the Finals.

sanman53
06-16-2005, 09:20 PM
Dont Watch Half-time Show!

PM5K
06-16-2005, 09:21 PM
That's bullshit, Manu isn't even trying until just now, but thank fucking GOD...

Browns_shadow
06-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Now he's going at it, he needs to keep taking it at Wallace.

MI21
06-16-2005, 09:25 PM
THEY CAN'T DRIVE. Detroit's entire D is in there.

Same shit as LA used to do to us.

You wanna call someone out. Call out the world's greatest coach for trotting out a JV high school second team offense in the Finals.

What do you suggest?

If the entire detroit defense is in the paint, and our 3 best players happen to score the majority of there points in the paint, what can you do except rely on players that aren't great jumpshooters, to make jumpshots. Sometimes they will make shots, sometimes they wont. What team is ever brilliant if you take away there strength?

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
When are we gonna start playing defense?

When is Manu or Parker going to do something?

When are we gonna stop these retarded turnovers?

When are we gonna avoid blowing a 2 to nothing lead in the play-offs?

PM5K
06-16-2005, 09:28 PM
If I were to agree that Detroit was keeping us out of the paint then I'd say bring in the BIG DOG, but that's not totally true.

You can keep Tony out of the paint, you can't keep Manu out, he can only keep himself out, I'm glad to see he drove in twice during the end of the quarter, he got three points out of it which is a good start...

MaNuMaNiAc
06-16-2005, 09:28 PM
That's bullshit, Manu isn't even trying until just now, but thank fucking GOD...
Would you rather Tp and Manu tried and had even more turnovers!!! stupid

PM5K
06-16-2005, 09:30 PM
How is that stupid, Manu drove twice at the end of the quarter, got fouled twice, and scored three points.

There was only one turnover off of a drive to the basket...

tim_duncan_fan
06-16-2005, 09:35 PM
we wont win if duncan wont take his leadership role like a man and stop being such a sissy

dn0
06-16-2005, 09:38 PM
It's mathematical manu drives to the basket and we get points I don't wtf happened or if popovich told him something but he just didn't even try until the end of 2nd.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 09:40 PM
What do you suggest?

Pick and roll.
Motion.
Glenn Robinson.

Look, the whole idea behind a zone is for the offense to start standing around and going one on five. And what are we doing? Standing around and going one on five.

You put pressure on a zone defense by running a lot of motion.

But that would require P_p to get off page 1 of his fucking playbook. In short, it ain't gonna happen.

dn0
06-16-2005, 09:41 PM
we wont win if duncan wont take his leadership role like a man and stop being such a sissy
When it gets physical I don't count too much on Tim, he ended up the 2nd shooting fade aways a la garnett.

myhc
06-16-2005, 09:44 PM

god damn will you change your god damn user name? do you think tim is going to score 40 on the pistons and single handedly win the game?

we need tony and manu to start playing some fucking ball NOW.