PDA

View Full Version : Stern nixes trade, Stern to appeal

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:37 AM
The three teams involved in the Chris Paul trade blocked Thursday by NBA commissioner David Stern are appealing to the league for Stern to reverse the decision, according to sources close to the process.

:lol Stern appealing to himself

:lol NBA

:lmao shit ass league

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/david-stern.jpeg

BlackSwordsMan
12-09-2011, 10:40 AM
jews always fucking a black man

Stalin
12-09-2011, 10:40 AM
lakers getting desperate, tbh
kobe knows, no rings for him if he can't coattail howard

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM
lakers getting desperate, tbh
kobe knows, no rings for him if he can't coattail howard

Makes:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

pisser.

tee, hee.

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:41 AM
The NBA is a fucking circus :rollin

LAL dodged a bullet when the owners bailed us out...keep the deal dead.

Stalin
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Makes:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

pisser.

tee, hee.

why would i care, im a miami cheat fan :lol
i know you can do better brah

Mugen
12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
keep the deal dead until ORL trades Dwight to the Nets.

Then by all means, let that shit go through. :lmao

Giuseppe
why would i care, im a miami cheat fan :lol
i know you can do better brah

Oops.

Stalin
The NBA is a fucking circus :rollin

LAL dodged a bullet when the owners bailed us out...keep the deal dead.

serious question: you dont want paul+howard+kobe on the lakers?

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
keep the deal dead until orl trades dwight to the nets.

lol

Stalin
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Oops.

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:46 AM
serious question: you dont want paul+howard+kobe on the lakers?

I want howard...i dont want a large contract tied up in a point guard. Pg's are unimportant compared to bigs, and i havent changed my stance on that.

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 10:48 AM
I want howard...

Then become a Nets fan :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:49 AM
too bad he's going to NJ :lol

He'll opt out next year and sign with the lakers :lol

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Slow edit, che

Stalin
12-09-2011, 10:53 AM
no way nets trade for him, without his agreement to extend next year, im sure that soviet billionare owner didn't become one, by being a fucktard, tbh

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Tbh he could sign an extension there since they will be the brooklyn nets next year. I wouldnt rule it out. Sucks for us, but oh well.

Sportcamper
12-09-2011, 10:57 AM
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn108/slakas/stern.jpg

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 11:00 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2010/07/delldemps-tz-200.jpg

oops

Mugen
12-09-2011, 11:04 AM
I want howard...i dont want a large contract tied up in a point guard. Pg's are unimportant compared to bigs, and i havent changed my stance on that.

You were real close to having them both yesterday, DD.

League = Almost F:lolcked!

Fabbs
12-09-2011, 11:06 AM
keep the deal dead until ORL trades Dwight to the Nets.

:lol:toast

Kobe and his Fanbois would crap their bed.

Axe Murderer
12-09-2011, 11:08 AM
tbh seems like a lot of people have been attending DoK's University of Hating Point Guards imho

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 11:09 AM
^D bent over the sink after class is a real treat.

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 11:10 AM
You were real close to having them both yesterday, DD.

League = Almost F:lolcked!

We still have an outside shot at D12 this year or next...if we miss out, that sucks but at least we have serviceable bigs for the next 2-3 years (more if bynum ever wakes up).

CP3 can go pound sand for all i care. Unless he's here WITH D12, then we really arent that better off.

DeadlyDynasty
12-09-2011, 11:11 AM
tbh seems like a lot of people have been attending DoK's University of Hating Point Guards imho

It's a good school:lol

Pg's sell shoes. Bigs win titles.

JamStone
12-09-2011, 11:19 AM
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/CASaint/David_Stern_zero_pointing.jpg

Mugen
12-09-2011, 11:44 AM
We still have an outside shot at D12 this year or next...if we miss out, that sucks but at least we have serviceable bigs for the next 2-3 years (more if bynum ever wakes up).

CP3 can go pound sand for all i care. Unless he's here WITH D12, then we really arent that better off.

True, DD. But it could have been all over and done with yesterday. Laker nation could have been celebrating the arrival of arguably the best PG AND C in the league.

Instead, Dwights requestin a trade to the Nets, CP is getting ready to sue, and Mike Brown :lmao is the guy who has to deal with the shitstorm of a training camp this morning

Lakers would have been just fine if the trade was never finalized. but it was, and got killed. And now they gotta fig out how to console Pau Pau and the guy who married that fat one after being traded.

WeNeedLength
12-09-2011, 11:49 AM
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k576/CASaint/David_Stern_zero_pointing.jpg

That photoshop needs some work but A for effort. :lol

DrHouse
12-09-2011, 11:55 AM
The NBA is a circus and sadly most fans don't care as long as it advanced their own petty agendas. If this same deal had happened to the Spurs, you'd all be livid and crying for Stern's head on a platter.

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
RC will use this debacle as smokescreen and sneak David West out of NO. Read it and weep bitches

http://www.mysanantonio.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=1732914&width=628&height=471

Biggems
12-09-2011, 01:39 PM
I can see why Stern backed out of the deal, but at the same time, I think he should have stuck to his guns and allowed the trade to happen. IMO, the trade was rather fair for all parties included, though Houston could have received at least a 2nd round pick to go along with Gasol.

This trade seems definitely on the up and up, unlike the Pau Gasol trade that took him from Memphis to LA. If not for the strong play of Marc Gasol, that would have been one of the most lopsided ass-rapings in NBA trading history. Hell, even with Marc's improved play, it was still a mighty fine ass-raping that West gave to his own franchise.

As much as I dislike the idea of Paul being a Laker, I feel the deal should be allowed to go through.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 04:28 PM
I can see why Stern backed out of the deal, but at the same time, I think he should have stuck to his guns and allowed the trade to happen. IMO, the trade was rather fair for all parties included, though Houston could have received at least a 2nd round pick to go along with Gasol.

This trade seems definitely on the up and up, unlike the Pau Gasol trade that took him from Memphis to LA. If not for the strong play of Marc Gasol, that would have been one of the most lopsided ass-rapings in NBA trading history. Hell, even with Marc's improved play, it was still a mighty fine ass-raping that West gave to his own franchise.

As much as I dislike the idea of Paul being a Laker, I feel the deal should be allowed to go through.

No matter how it goes now, your adorable ass is completely covered.

:rolleyes

Biggems
12-09-2011, 09:01 PM
No matter how it goes now, your adorable ass is completely covered.

:rolleyes

I could give a shit about the Lakers.....this is about the all teams. I would be pissed if the Spurs were trying to make a trade to get better and the other owners whined all the way to Stern's office and got him to cancel it.

BTW, thank you for acknowledging the cuteness of my backside.

Indazone
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM
What does it matter with the team the Miami Heat have put together this year. Shit, they have Wade, Bosh, James, Battier, Haslem, Chalmers, Curry, Haslem, Pittman, Anthony, Miller, House. Might as well just hand them the chip. Cheating stacked roster that it is.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 09:22 PM
What does it matter with the team the Miami Heat have put together this year. Shit, they have Wade, Bosh, James, Battier, Haslem, Chalmers, Curry, Haslem, Pittman, Anthony, Miller, House. Might as well just hand them the chip. Cheating stacked roster that it is.

Cheap talk, Ind. So easy just sayin' it. Whole lot harder actually winning it.

mavsfan1000
12-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Which is stupid. Point guards are very important. See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.

Giuseppe
12-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Which is stupid. Point guards are very important. See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.

They looked super going O & 43.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
See Nash basically made the Suns a totally different team.
Yeah, look at all those championships Nash brought to Phoenix

Giuseppe
12-10-2011, 12:35 AM
They looked super going O & 43.

Yeah, look at all those championships Nash brought to Phoenix

Goddamn echo in here.