PDA

View Full Version : Controlling Your Anger

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Can anyone give me some honest good advice about this shit? I'm seething right now and it's been building for a couple of months now, afraid I may snap and hurt some ppl soon. Anybody else deal with a bad temper, and how do you deal with people you hate without doing something that can get you in trouble? If I don't calm down soon, me and the homies are gonna roll on over and kick door on some punkasses.

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 11:39 AM
^ oh yeah. Spurstalk. Great place to solve this problem of yours.

clambake
12-09-2011, 11:40 AM
be a man and go alone.

Magua
12-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Keep your anger inside you and never tell anyone about it.

Then buy a gun.

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Keep your anger inside you and never tell anyone about it.

Then by a gun.

Too late homie, beef been goin on for a while now. If I take these motherfuckers out then I'll be a prime suspect. Can't do it that way. I need like some sort of psychologist crap that works, and ASAP.

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Too late homie, beef been goin on for a while now. If I take these motherfuckers out then I'll be a prime suspect. Can't do it that way. I need like some sort of psychologist crap that works, and ASAP.

Pot, meditation, counseling, check the internet, yoga, boxing, etc.

Or just fucking be a man and get over it.

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 11:54 AM
I'd rather be a man and handle it, that's the hard part. I've been trying to distract myself with those things you mentioned for a while now and it's coming to a boiling point. I need somethin better, fast.

clambake
12-09-2011, 11:56 AM
how long you been at virginia tech?

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:01 PM

zing.

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 12:05 PM
I'd rather be a man and handle it, that's the hard part. I've been trying to distract myself with those things you mentioned for a while now and it's coming to a boiling point. I need somethin better, fast.

Well fuck I don't know. Masturbation? Rape a blow up doll?

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 12:05 PM

I'm right here in the DFW faggot you wanna make my day

spursncowboys
12-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Can anyone give me some honest good advice about this shit? I'm seething right now and it's been building for a couple of months now, afraid I may snap and hurt some ppl soon. Anybody else deal with a bad temper, and how do you deal with people you hate without doing something that can get you in trouble? If I don't calm down soon, me and the homies are gonna roll on over and kick door on some punkasses.

work out
jerk off
pray
shoot guns
clean guns
get high
get drunk
get drunk and sing a terrible song on karaoke night
clean
run
walk

What kind of college kid are you?

Ace
12-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Get laid...

clambake
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm right here in the DFW faggot you wanna make my day

:cry

mavs>spurs
work out
jerk off
pray
shoot guns
clean guns
get high
get drunk
get drunk and sing a terrible song on karaoke night
clean
run
walk

What kind of college kid are you?

WORK OUT fuck yeah, thanks

and i'm the kind of college kid who wasn't brought up all rich and shit, I got some bad influences and anger brah. people are dumb and i pretty much don't take shit, so it makes shit escalate

mavs>spurs
:cry

i'll be here in south oak cliff 44 oakland all week brah, if you grow some balls and change your mind

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:13 PM
you wanna make my day

:lmao

Definitely the faggot that yells "say hello to my little friend!" and "king Kong ain't got nothing on me!" as he shoots his deer rifle at soda bottles...

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 12:18 PM
Says the guy who goes by "F.pussy" (short for fucking pussy) and has a rather homosexual avatar...

Blake
12-09-2011, 12:19 PM

what did the punkasses to do get you so angry

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Then again, I'm not on here trying to act like some kinda hard ass n!gga while asking some anonymous poster if they're "feelin lucky, punk."

Blake
12-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Then again, I'm not on here trying to act like some kinda hard ass n!gga while asking some anonymous poster if they're "feelin lucky, punk."

don't make him angry.

he can't seem to control it.

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:30 PM
don't make him angry.

he can't seem to control it.

"I don't fuckin care! It don't matter to Jesus!"

...whoops. Mixed up my genres.

cantthinkofanything
12-09-2011, 12:31 PM
WORK OUT fuck yeah, thanks

and i'm the kind of college kid who wasn't brought up all rich and shit, I got some bad influences and anger brah. people are dumb and i pretty much don't take shit, so it makes shit escalate

maybe you could ask the guy that makes you mad to jack you off

mavs>spurs
12-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks spursncowboys, gonna go work out now

cheguevara
12-09-2011, 12:59 PM
chant "Serenity Now" "Serenity Now" "Serenity Now"

it will go away

mrsmaalox
12-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Get over yourself. If you can manage to accept that no one was put on earth to do right by you, when they do you wrong it won't affect you as much and it's easier to blow it off.

The Reckoning
12-09-2011, 01:52 PM
i control my anger knowing that i piss off plenty of people every day. its a nice balance.