PDA

View Full Version : Difference between bandwagon fans and actual fans

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:27 PM
Bandwagon fans faint at the idea that a trade didn't fall through. They get antsy that the player they were eying might shiP off to the nets. They are scared team chemistry is fucked.

Real fans simply remember why LAL is both, the most hated and loved team.

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Bandwagon fans faint at the idea that a trade didn't fall through. They get antsy that the player they were eying might shiP off to the nets. They are scared team chemistry is fucked.

Real fans simply remember why LAL is both, the most hated and loved team.
Most hated because of the first paragraph

Most loved because of the first paragraph

Seventyniner
12-09-2011, 12:39 PM
You mean most hated and most loved because of the first two words.

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:41 PM
You mean most hated and most loved because of the first two words.
Pretty much

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Not sure why you would like a team for bandwagon fans, I'm sure the mavwagoners don't help the Mavs image.

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Bandwagon fans faint at the idea that a trade didn't fall through.

lolwut

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Not sure why you would like a team for bandwagon fans, I'm sure the mavwagoners don't help the Mavs image.
It's not the "you" that's important. It's the "most".

The Mavs' image is of a team that's one and out. I wouldn't put it past Cuban to sell the team to turn a profit. He didn't seem interested in keeping Chandler.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:44 PM
lolwut

Laker sites went down because of this trade drama, some laker fans here are begging the admin to protect them from spur fans.

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:44 PM

You mean like that Orton faggot? An OBVIOUS Nuggz fan?

mavsfan1000
12-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Terrible definition. A bandwagon fan joins the hot team.

JamStone
12-09-2011, 12:47 PM
I think Lakers fans in general seem to think they're above others, whether it's the bandwagon Lakers fans or fans of other teams. Get on a high horse and preach to people what real fans are. Smh, it's all so pompous and pretentious.

Fans are fans. You're no better than the next fan, whether that next fan is a bandwagon fan or not.

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:49 PM
^expert analysis

DMC
12-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Laker sites went down because of this trade drama, some laker fans here are begging the admin to protect them from spur fans.
No you said they would faint if a trade DIDN'T fall through.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:50 PM
It's not the "you" that's important. It's the "most".

The Mavs' image is of a team that's one and out. I wouldn't put it past Cuban to sell the team to turn a profit. He didn't seem interested in keeping Chandler.

Eh, fans never seemed like the #1 reason to me. Kings fans hate LAL fans because or what went down back then. Magic fans hate LAL for baiting Shaq. Teams know LAL is favored in many ways, that has always been a source of hatred and admiration.

But the bandwagon fans are up there

Fpoonsie
12-09-2011, 12:51 PM

Not sure what everybody's problem is. I've always liked you, DMC.

mavsfan1000
12-09-2011, 12:52 PM
There are emo fans and there are bandwagon fans. Definitely a difference between them. Both are disliked though for different reasons.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:53 PM

Used it in a different context, my bad.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:56 PM

LAL came off a repeat, bandwagoners got comfortable. Talks for CP3 and D12 made them more comfortable

pass1st
12-09-2011, 12:58 PM
There are emo fans and there are bandwagon fans. Definitely a difference between them. Both are disliked though for different reasons.

Fans that forget that their team has a good track record for bouncing back arent just being emo.

ChumpDumper
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Laker sites went down because of this trade drama, some laker fans here are begging the admin to protect them from spur fans.lakerfan has been doing that ever since lakerfan showed up here.

pass1st
12-09-2011, 01:09 PM
lakerfan has been doing that ever since lakerfan showed up here.

True enough, felt like making the thread anyways.

Stalin
12-09-2011, 01:14 PM
if starting a franchise, would it be a no brainer to pick magic over kobe? i think it is, but what does lakerfan think, tbh?

pass1st
12-09-2011, 01:18 PM
if starting a franchise, would it be a no brainer to pick magic over kobe? i think it is, but what does lakerfan think, tbh?

'sup Stalin

Some dunno the difference between a leader and a scorer.

Stalin
12-09-2011, 01:43 PM
'sup Stalin

Some dunno the difference between a leader and a scorer.

sup brah, rather unfortunate, imo

Wildcat67
12-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Problem with Lakers fans is that they are mentally weak people. You become a fan of a team like the Lakers because, going in, you know that no matter what happens in the future, some fluky thing is gonna happen to make the Lakers a good team, because the league will make sure of it.

Fans of other teams know very well, that there team at some point is gonna have to rebuild. Lakers fans are too big of pussies to be a fan of a team that "might" have to eventually go through a rebuilding phase.