PDA

View Full Version : Why TP keeps denying MAnu the ball...

beck253
06-16-2005, 10:00 PM
He loooks at him, and goes to other side, all the fucking match...

Manu is struggling, but he was getting a rhythm and TP shutted him out of the ball...

The Spurs aren't going to win without him .. but our PG doesn't seem to notice this fact

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Tony Parker has done this in the playoffs before (last year), it's nothing new.

Typical punk ass Frenchie.

Tobias
06-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Tony always surrenders after two battles, its in his nature...

IceColdBrewski
06-16-2005, 10:15 PM
This is the same shit Tony has pulled in the past with Manu. Look at him and pretend he isn't there even if he's wide open.

ALVAREZ6
06-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Parker sucks

san antonio spurs
06-16-2005, 10:24 PM
shut the fuck up u bastards and retards, manu is missing wide open layups for god's sake, he SUCKS TONIGHT
________
AVANDIA HEART ATTACK (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:30 PM
So Tony shouldn't even pass him the ball? Maybe someone should stop passing it to Tony, too...,

MadDog73
06-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Wait, Aggie, I thought it was all Pop's fault.

I guess our PG is a little to blame to now?

TDMVPDPOY
06-16-2005, 10:44 PM
Parker even did it in the regular season, he never passes it up to gino, i rather have gino score n run the offense then sum prick who has no jumpshot

jcrod
06-16-2005, 10:46 PM
You have to be kidding me, same freaking people over and over again. :shootme

ducks
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18282

see what the spurs said about that

beirmeistr
06-16-2005, 10:57 PM
It is sibling rivalry. Parker was the no. 2 option before Manu dveloped into a stud. Now it galls parker to pass the ball to manu.

dn0
06-16-2005, 11:04 PM
TP is not an effective PG , what's new?

NCaliSpurs
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
None of you realize how good Parker is. Morons.

The whole team sucked. And he did better than most.

Go to hell.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM
None of you realize how good Parker is.

Yes, he was crazy good tonight. Good point.

ballhog
06-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Why does TP suck so bad on the pick and roll?

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Tony always surrenders after two battles, its in his nature...

:lmao

TMSKILZ
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
TP kept us in the game during Game 3, only one to show up along with Brent.

We have to match DET physically, get tough!!!!!

Nazr has to try to dunk, not throw that ball up under the rim, come on Nazr!!!

Our transition DEF is getting shredded & we're allowing DET to poke away the ball from Manu & TD.

Kori Ellis
06-16-2005, 11:53 PM
It is sibling rivalry. Parker was the no. 2 option before Manu dveloped into a stud. Now it galls parker to pass the ball to manu.

You are an idiot if you believe that. There is absolutely no animosity between Parker and Manu. They both sucked ass tonight. Whenever Manu had the ball in the first half he played like he was Brent Barry -- scared to drive and quickly passing it back. Tony just played like crap all around.

Manu fans will blame Parker and Parker fans will blame Manu. But this crap starts and ends with Tim Duncan. He did the same thing last year against the Lakers ... and he did the same thing years ago against the Lakers. When they get down, he shuts down instead of stepping up. He starts looking for fouls instead of driving. He thinks the world is closing in on him. Instead of sitting on the bench in the 3rd quarter looking like his puppy got run over when they were only down 12 or so, he should have been in the game and relentlessly taking it to the rack. Duncan needs to get his offense going to open things up for everyone else. He can't settle for jumpers and fadeaways and when he drives in look for the defense to come before it even does.

It's sickening and wimpy.

beirmeistr
06-17-2005, 12:01 AM
You are an idiot if you believe that. There is absolutely no animosity between Parker and Manu. They both sucked ass tonight. Whenever Manu had the ball in the first half he played like he was Brent Barry -- scared to drive and quickly passing it back. Tony just played like crap all around.

Manu fans will blame Parker and Parker fans will blame Manu. But this crap starts and ends with Tim Duncan. He did the same thing last year against the Lakers ... and he did the same thing years ago against the Lakers. When they get down, he shuts down instead of stepping up. He starts looking for fouls instead of driving. He thinks the world is closing in on him. Instead of sitting on the bench in the 3rd quarter looking like his puppy got run over when they were only down 12 or so, he should have been in the game and relentlessly taking it to the rack. Duncan needs to get his offense going to open things up for everyone else. He can't settle for jumpers and fadeaways and when he drives in look for the defense to come before it even does.

It's sickening and wimpy.
I have studied tapes of old Spurs games. Parker is reluctant to pass the ball to manu unless it is the end game, when coach's orders are to give it to manu. You should not be so sensitive about criticism of parker.

Tobias
06-17-2005, 12:02 AM
its not sensitivity of Parker, its passing the buck from the #1 guy to the #2 and 3 guys.

Kori Ellis
06-17-2005, 12:02 AM
I have studied tapes of old Spurs games. Parker is reluctant to pass the ball to manu unless it is the end game, when coach's orders are to give it to manu. You should not be so sensitive about criticism of parker.

You need to watch again. I'm not sensitive about Parker. He sucked ass. And I like Manu more than I like Parker. I'm just saying if you think that he intentionally doesn't pass to Manu, then you are crazy.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:03 AM
You need to watch again. I'm not sensitive about Parker. He sucked ass. And I like Manu more than I like Parker. I'm just saying if you think that he intentionally doesn't pass to Manu, then you are crazy.

I agree, this thread is fuckin stupid

beirmeistr
06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
It could be Freudian. Maybe parker does not realize that he is doing that.

SequSpur
06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
When needed most, Manu played like shit. Hopefully he will show up on Sunday.

Tobias
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
Its the power of suggestion. If you look at every play and notice how much one player doesn't get passed to from another one person of course it'll look that way

Horry never passes it to Big Dog!! Jealousy!! :wow

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Horry never passes it to Big Dog

Actually seeings Big Dog isn't playing I'm pretty sure it would be a turnover. Then you'd be bitching about Horry.

Tobias
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Yes, that last line was th point of my post and not a joke :rolleyes

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Because I was being serious....

Lighten up Francis.

IceColdBrewski
06-17-2005, 12:35 AM
When needed most, Manu played like shit. Hopefully he will show up on Sunday.

Manu will be there to bail us out in the end. But he's gonna need help from Tim. Lord knows he isn't going to get it from Parker.