PDA

View Full Version : Home Run or Striking Out

swaggerjackson
12-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Our lineup is essentially the same as last year except older. We don't have George Hill but he have a serviceable backup and a young new defensive stopper. We are still going to be pushed around inside and are not mobile enough to defend the pick and roll. Unless Splitter turns out to be a stud we are sitting ducks. I can't make up my mind as to whether we have something big in the works (Kaman trade) or if Pop is just content with the roster. I don't think we are championship contenders with this lineup, and I don't think we will pull a major free agent next summer either. What do you think?

The_Worlds_finest
12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
are you going to deal with it or NEAL WITH IT!!!

tim210g
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Our lineup is essentially the same as last year except older. We don't have George Hill but he have a serviceable backup and a young new defensive stopper. We are still going to be pushed around inside and are not mobile enough to defend the pick and roll. Unless Splitter turns out to be a stud we are sitting ducks. I can't make up my mind as to whether we have something big in the works (Kaman trade) or if Pop is just content with the roster. I don't think we are championship contenders with this lineup, and I don't think we will pull a major free agent next summer either. What do you think?

we will b in the same position as last year if we keep this line up well end up running into a team like memphis with physical bigs nd we will all b disapointed again..damit RC make sum shit hapen!!

Proxy
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Not that I don't do this too, but Spursfan getting his hopes up for a big FA signing usually leads to disappointment. The biggest name signing we had was an old Finely paid by the Mavs through amnesty. Expecting Butler was a dream.

That being said, and like I already explained in the beginning, I hope to fucking whatever dogma wizard, that we can get Howard and/or Kaman, even though anyone would be justified in calling me a moron for getting my hopes up to an unrealistic level like that.

12-11-2011, 04:56 PM
It's funny but the west is getting weaker with tc exiting the mavs and the lakers losing odom for nothing. The mavs are also a pretty old team as are the lakers. I expect the thunder and maybe even the grizzlies to take the lead this year but now I think the spurs can overcome the lakers or mavs in a playoff series at least and they didn't even lift a muscle.