PDA

View Full Version : Has it always been this way?

xellos88330
12-11-2011, 11:32 AM
I don't recall there being so many dumb repeat threads before. Did all the regulars just make greys to fuck around a bit and celebrate the end of the lockout?

WeNeedLength
12-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I don't recall there being so many dumb repeat threads before. Did all the regulars just make greys to fuck around a bit and celebrate the end of the lockout?

Well tbh, the last time there was a lockout was '99 when nobody was around to talk about it on this forum. Everything (schedule, free agency, training camp, etc.) is condensed - hence the condensing of threads in a small time period. Don't know if I just said anything worth meaning, but ah well! :toast

Giuseppe
12-11-2011, 11:40 AM
The Skunker & 8 bear consequences.

Mel_13
12-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Lots of factors, but the two biggest are:

1. The Spurs are not nearly as good as they used to be.

2. The owners/moderators have much, much more on their real life plates than in the past.

Proxy
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM

You know that this is just a forum, right? Like, the fact that you have your name in some color font and have a high number of posts means nothing. It doesn't make you smarter or dumber than anyone. It doesn't mean you're more of a fan or less of a fan. Your condescending attitude is quite sad. Please refrain from making future posts like this that reveal your inadequate level of security and high need for attention. Thanks.

timvp
12-11-2011, 12:26 PM
The bolts are being tightened. Thanks for your concern.