PDA

View Full Version : George Hill...

PopRocks
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
I know we did a deal at the draft and lost George Hill in it, but with the lockout the details have become a little fuzzy.

Can someone jog my memory?

Fireball
12-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Nothing fancy happened ... The Spurs traded George to the Pacers on draft night to be able to pick SF Kawhi Leonard at #15. We all thought this is the first step to get better defensively, but so so far the FO did nothing this free agency period to support this even further ...

Pacers also gave up another pick (I think it was #42), Spurs took Davis Bertans, still a very young talent who currently plays in Europe ...

Plumblbw
12-11-2011, 01:36 PM
We also got a 2nd round pick / rights to other players who were:

Adam Hanga
Erazem Lorbek
Davis Bertans

The ADMIRAL 50
12-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I know we did a deal at the draft and lost George Hill in it, but with the lockout the details have become a little fuzzy.

Can someone jog my memory?

are you serious? you obviously know how to use the internet, it wouldve been much easier too. google three words: george hill trade.

that said i will also remind you we got an intriguing very young, very skinny prospect named davis bertrans. doot ask about him. google him.

Anonymous Cowherd
12-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Kawhi Leonard
2nd-round pick
Davis Bertans (rights)
Adam Hanga (rights)
Erazem Lorbek (rights)

a very nice trade

PopRocks
12-11-2011, 01:43 PM
are you serious? you obviously know how to use the internet, it wouldve been much easier too. google three words: george hill trade.

that said i will also remind you we got an intriguing very young, very skinny prospect named davis bertrans. doot ask about him. google him.

Yeah, I've heard of that Google thing...Just thought it would be a chance for board members with Hall of Famers as user names to get themselves above 80 posts. However, thanks for the tip 50.

8FOR!3
12-11-2011, 01:54 PM
It was really a solid trade for both teams. The only thing I don't like about it is that we had to lose George Hill and he made a good Spur.