PDA

View Full Version : Spurs FO

4>0rings
12-13-2011, 02:01 AM
They literally can't do shit unless they get the 1st pick. You can bring up all the over seas pieces you want, but the Spurs never win without the first pick.

This year we can look forward to maybe a black weed toking communist, a 3 point shooting choking t-rex center, and a giant flacid Dick.

This team doesn't deserve the 1st pick ever again. I've accepted Spurs mediocrity from here on out. When you have a POS coach that would rather lose and do it his way than win, the team's never going to change.

Thanks Tim Duncan for the rings, it's a wonder how you overcame the coaching.

http://ftrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nba-gays-2.jpg
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/07/matt-bonner-for-canada.jpg

Kyle Orton
12-13-2011, 02:09 AM
:lol

We were in your boat after the 06 finals thinking our front office wasn't ever going to do anything but stupid shit that was proven to be ineffective. Well, tbh, it may suck knowing that SA will probably never get a major free agent but there is always the number 1 pick to look forward to.

Blow that shit up, we will take Manu.

slick'81
12-13-2011, 02:29 AM
robinson kept spurs in sa and duncan put them over the top *shudders to think about life without timmy*

but to be fortunate to draft1 when robinson and duncan were available yeah god must b a spurs fan

pass1st
12-13-2011, 02:35 AM
Spurs do good with drafting 2nd rounders too, you guys will be back in 5-8 years.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2011, 02:54 AM
The Spurs can't do shit unless Tim Duncan falls into their lap. I can't recall any other 1st overall pick San Antonio had that helped the organization do anything.

mavs>spurs
12-13-2011, 02:57 AM
^You've got no room. You picked lebron james with the 1st overall pick and still got that ass handed to you. Tee, hee.

Kyle Orton
12-13-2011, 03:00 AM
^You've got no room. You picked lebron james with the 1st overall pick and still got that ass handed to you. Tee, hee.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kyle Orton
12-13-2011, 03:01 AM
im king bitches

lol SWEEP

FkLA
12-13-2011, 03:21 AM
Pop is the best coach in the league. Hes not the reason we have faggots like Bonner or RJ out on the court. Year after year FAs turn the Spurs down, Pop has to work with what he has.

Kyle Orton
12-13-2011, 03:25 AM
lol fkla putting up a better fight against me in the playoffs than TC even tho TC raped me in the regular season

FkLA
12-13-2011, 03:37 AM
I was the 2nd best player in that league tbh. Definitely better than TC and especially that fag dirk4mvp.

Kyle Orton
12-13-2011, 03:52 AM
tbh you ran train with D Wade and prob woulda won it all if you ever learned how to use Granger. Nlgga shot like 20% from 3, all open lol

4>0rings
12-13-2011, 04:15 AM
Pop is the best coach in the league. Hes not the reason we have faggots like Bonner or RJ out on the court. Year after year FAs turn the Spurs down, Pop has to work with what he has.

More like they see what bums Pop runs out there year after year. Who wants to be on a team where some red headed Canadian gets 20+ mins at center but shoots 3's?

mavs>spurs
12-13-2011, 04:27 AM
I was the 2nd best player in that league tbh. Definitely better than TC and especially that fag dirk4mvp.

if it wasn't for 41Shit the Bed you would have went winless, ya sorry fuck you

FkLA
12-13-2011, 04:52 AM
tbh you ran train with D Wade and prob woulda won it all if you ever learned how to use Granger. Nlgga shot like 20% from 3, all open lol

granger was a bitch, used to hit everything with that nig in practice and couldnt hit shit in the actual games smh

More like they see what bums Pop runs out there year after year. Who wants to be on a team where some red headed Canadian gets 20+ mins at center but shoots 3's?

team has been spurned by FAs since before Bonner or RJ. 03' we were coming off a title...had enough cash to sign a superstar and Kidd, JO, and all the top FAs didnt even give SA a second look.

if it wasn't for 41Shit the Bed you would have went winless, ya sorry fuck you

didnt even play that n1gga tbh, think i got my reg season wins against MD and jermaine da great...i got up for the big games scrubs like u bored me :sleep

mavs>spurs
12-13-2011, 06:15 AM
:lmao 2 & forever!

benefactor
12-13-2011, 06:31 AM
Holt talking shit to the players during the lockout probably didn't help anything either.

lefty
12-13-2011, 09:07 AM
I've said it and I'll say it again

Pop is really overrated; prime Duncan, Bowen, GInobili, Horry and Barry made him look much better than he really is

It's a joke that he is compared to the likes of Phil Jackson or RIley

Yeah Riles and KFC have coached great players, but they are still much much better

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

Giuseppe
12-13-2011, 09:46 AM

Pop is really overrated; prime Duncan, Bowen, GInobili, Horry and Barry made him look much better than he really is

Yeah Riles and KFC have coached great players, but they are still much much better

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

Your memory dims, Lefty. You look back and it seems so easy now--those 4 NBA Titles. You're a child to say such as the above in retrospect. Don't feel bad though, Mavs Fan speaks that same shit and they're not 6 months removed from the event.

Trill Clinton
12-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Spurs do good with drafting 2nd rounders too, you guys will be back in 5-8 years.

Xactly.

We had our run and its time to rebuild.

The_Worlds_finest
12-13-2011, 10:01 AM
a giant flacid Dick.

Did you say giant flacid dick!
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0825/nba_g_rjefferson1_576.jpg

Bill_Brasky
12-13-2011, 12:02 PM

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

No.

Giuseppe
12-13-2011, 12:05 PM
No.

Me & Bill, Shoulder-to-Shoulder...me leading the way a course.

NRHector
12-13-2011, 12:14 PM
They literally can't do shit unless they get the 1st pick. You can bring up all the over seas pieces you want, but the Spurs never win without the first pick.

This year we can look forward to maybe a black weed toking communist, a 3 point shooting choking t-rex center, and a giant flacid Dick.

This team doesn't deserve the 1st pick ever again. I've accepted Spurs mediocrity from here on out. When you have a POS coach that would rather lose and do it his way than win, the team's never going to change.

Thanks Tim Duncan for the rings, it's a wonder how you overcame the coaching.

http://ftrsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/nba-gays-2.jpg
http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2011/07/matt-bonner-for-canada.jpg
Is not the FO that superstars don't want to play with Spurs, they prefer spotlights,flashy life style, media attention and more money so if life gives you lemons ......

Spur_Fanatic
12-13-2011, 02:32 PM
LOL, look at the weak Spurs fans.

We've had a nice run. San Antonio is not a good market, and most big names want somewhere where they can make headlines, because for some weird reason, people buy stuff from players that are idiots.

lefty
12-13-2011, 03:30 PM
No.
Yes

jjktkk
12-13-2011, 04:08 PM

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

Hmmm, simple math would indicate: Great players + Great Coaches= :lobt2: So how can a coach whose won 4 rings be overated?

lefty
12-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Hmmm, simple math would indicate: Great players + Great Coaches= :lobt2: So how can a coach whose won 4 rings be overated?
Thanks to the greatness of some players

Giuseppe
12-13-2011, 04:14 PM

You only take Lefty. It's BS. It's easy for you because you didn't have to do it. They did it for you. Because you couldn't do it. You knew how fucking hard it was each time they did it, but, as soon as they did it, you didn't give a shit,,,it was easy then.

I thought you walked tall, Lefty. But, you're crawlin' now. Belly draggin'.

lefty
12-13-2011, 04:25 PM
You only take Lefty. It's BS. It's easy for you because you didn't have to do it. They did it for you. Because you couldn't do it. You knew how fucking hard it was each time they did it, but, as soon as they did it, you didn't give a shit,,,it was easy then.

I thought you walked tall, Lefty. But, you're crawlin' now. Belly draggin'.
:lol

jjktkk
12-13-2011, 06:23 PM

Yup. like I said earlier, great players, great coaches go hand in hand. Now put down your pop voodoo doll and try to enjoy the season.

DMC
12-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

All coaches are overrated. Great teams make good coaches look great. However, Pop is also president of basketball operations, and it takes a good coach to not fuck up a great team.

dirk4mvp
12-13-2011, 10:23 PM
rofl fkla better than anybody when he lost every game he played by 20+

Some great logic skills their teaching you at CCSA.

4>0rings
12-13-2011, 10:28 PM
enjoy the season.

Does not compute

jjktkk
12-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Does not compute

Try rebooting.

21_Blessings
12-13-2011, 11:46 PM

Vs; prime Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Shaq, Kobe, Pau hmmm WHICH WOULD I RATHER HAVE

Fuck Pop, fuck RC

Nah, Pop is a legendary coach. The Spurs FO and Pop's GM skills is what's really overrated here.

All of the Spurs' success can be traced back to one decision with Pop giving the marching order: Tank for Duncan :flag:

pass1st
12-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Real talk, are Spurs staying in San Antonio if they don't land another star before 2020?

Harry Callahan
12-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Vs; prime Jordan, Pippen, Grant, Shaq, Kobe, Pau hmmm WHICH WOULD I RATHER HAVE

Nah, Pop is a legendary coach. The Spurs FO and Pop's GM skills is what's really overrated here.

All of the Spurs' success can be traced back to one decision with Pop giving the marching order: Tank for Duncan :flag:

Try and be honest for once 21DBs, didn't the Lakers structure everything they did in 1996 (as many contracts expiring in that summer as possible), so they could sign O'Neal? Wasn't that tanking as much or more than what San Antonio did in 1996-97?

BTW, Robinson WAS injured for the vast majority of that season and there was no guarantee of getting the #1.