PDA

View Full Version : The fat Gasol resigned...

Scrub
12-13-2011, 08:12 AM
$58 mil over 4 years.

Marc Gasol confirmed on his Twitter account that he has reached an agreement to remain with the Grizzlies.
"I'm proud to say that we have reached a tentative agreement with my team @memgrizz (http://twitter.com/memgrizz), can't wait to get on the court with all my teammates!" wrote Gasol.

Slightly overpaid imho but considering what Chandler got and what is being offered to Nene not really a bad deal for the Grizzlies. Memphis becomes a legitimate pain in the ass for the foreseeable future. I wonder what happens with OJ Mayo now...Spurs better avoid them n!ggas in the first round :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
$58 mil over 4 years.

Marc Gasol confirmed on his Twitter account that he has reached an agreement to remain with the Grizzlies.
"I'm proud to say that we have reached a tentative agreement with my team @memgrizz (http://twitter.com/memgrizz), can't wait to get on the court with all my teammates!" wrote Gasol.

Slightly overpaid imho but considering what Chandler got and what is being offered to Nene not really a bad deal for the Grizzlies. Memphis becomes a legitimate pain in the ass for the foreseeable future. I wonder what happens with OJ Mayo now...Spurs better avoid them n!ggas in the first round :lol

Memphis gonna do you boys :lol but they still can't match our size as long as we have Gasol and Bynum...

Giuseppe
12-13-2011, 09:39 AM

JamStone
12-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Couple years ago, when John Hammond gave Andrew Bogut that contract extension for I believe $60 million over 5 years, I thought that was too much. But now guys like Marc Gasol and Tyson Chandler getting almost $15 million per. And a kid like DeAndre Jordan getting $10 million per. Hell, Bogut looks like a steal at $12 million per.

Scrub
12-13-2011, 10:49 AM
http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2010/10/14/Shun_Trevillian_t300.JPG

Happy camper :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-13-2011, 10:50 AM
^Jesus Christ

Scrub
12-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Not looking like a typical NBA max contract guy there, right? :lol

JamStone
12-13-2011, 10:57 AM
If that's how he looked in high school, then he deserves major props for how he looks now, even if he's still fat now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-13-2011, 11:07 AM
He looks like a white eddy curry tbh

pass1st
12-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Grizzlies are a sleeper, they almost beat OKC and are coming back with young & hungry players.

venitian navigator
12-13-2011, 12:47 PM
These last contracts (Jordan, Gasol, Brown) show the reason why the owners wanted and hard cap.
Ther's no ability in giving a overpriced contract to the point of a max contract to every player that comes from a good season...but has not the skils for being a max player,that means the best player of the team.
If the system allows it, it's evidently a bad system.

One of the provisions I don't agree with (but probably the main one in playerez's favor) of this new cba is the one that oblige the franchises to pay at least 85 % of the cap avery season...
The only way I see it work is giving players one year's deals....but a one year deal at 7 millions for, like we've seen, a Kwame Brown, looks like a real aberration...

Jodelo
12-13-2011, 12:56 PM
but they still can't match our size as long as we have Gasol and Bynum...

Same you said about the Mavs canīt match the size...

IronMexican
12-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I hope Randolph didn't get fat over the Summer.

rayjayjohnson
12-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Memphis are gonna spooge all over the west at this rate

pass1st
12-13-2011, 06:14 PM
I hope Randolph didn't get fatter over the Summer.

fify

LakerLanny
12-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Of course he is fat, he pretty much gobbled up Tim Duncan's manhood last spring as he helped punk your team.

LkrFan
12-14-2011, 04:15 AM
The fat Gasol took a wet dump on the Spurs in the playoffs and cashed in. Good for him. :downspin:

Giuseppe
12-14-2011, 07:08 AM
The fat Gasol took a wet dump on the Spurs in the playoffs and cashed in. Good for him. :downspin:

Jesus, Mother Mary & Joseph it was one of the greatest traps since they lit up Sonny on the causeway.