PDA

View Full Version : Central Market Cafe

RGMCSE
12-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Salmon Club is the freakin bomb! Grilled Salmon, Bacon, avocado, wasabi, lettuce tomato and a bit of tabasco and salt and pepper. Yum!!!

bus driver
12-13-2011, 03:27 PM
i like the cuban press.
breakfast tacos arent bad either

RGMCSE
12-13-2011, 03:42 PM
The Cuban is very well done as well!

Trill Clinton
12-13-2011, 03:44 PM
I will have to try it, minus the wasabi of course.

RGMCSE
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
I will have to try it, minus the wasabi of course.

I think anyone who loves fish will love this sandwich. The wasabi is not all up in your nose burning the shit out of you. It's a subtle taste, just right.

bus driver
12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
The Cuban is very well done as well!

actually the whole menu is pretty damn good. usually get a turkey sandwich and that is simple but good. i will need to try the salmon club.

WD Deli is not bad either and it is down the road from CM.

RGMCSE
12-13-2011, 03:57 PM
actually the whole menu is pretty damn good. usually get a turkey sandwich and that is simple but good. i will need to try the salmon club.

WD Deli is not bad either and it is down the road from CM.

The wife and I go to CM for lunch every now and then. We love the Cafe and the deli. The last couple of times I have been missing their clam chowder and Tortilla soup. Two of the best you'll find in SA. My wife was sheltered as a kid so I love introducing her to new stuff. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw the bakery for the first time! :lol

Picked up a mini keg of New Castle Brown Ale for $19.99 too! Can't wait till I get home!!!!

By the way is WD deli next to that small pizza joint??

bus driver
12-13-2011, 04:40 PM
The wife and I go to CM for lunch every now and then. We love the Cafe and the deli. The last couple of times I have been missing their clam chowder and Tortilla soup. Two of the best you'll find in SA. My wife was sheltered as a kid so I love introducing her to new stuff. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw the bakery for the first time! :lol

Picked up a mini keg of New Castle Brown Ale for $19.99 too! Can't wait till I get home!!!!

By the way is WD deli next to that small pizza joint??

they always have good beer deals, one time they were passing out small samples of beer. it was good. WD is across the street (broadway) from whataburger and that mexican restaurant.

cantthinkofanything
12-13-2011, 04:41 PM
they always have good beer deals, one time they were passing out small samples of beer. it was good. WD is across the street (broadway) from whataburger and that mexican restaurant.

Isn't everything in SA across from a whataburger and a mexican restaurant?

bus driver
12-13-2011, 05:02 PM
Isn't everything in SA across from a whataburger and a mexican restaurant?

:lmao