PDA

View Full Version : That Buss Boy forcing Kobe to surrender

InTheCrust
12-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Jim's been forcefully trying to keep Kobe on the shit end of 6-5. Shit, I can't even disagree dat n!gga Buss dumb ass fuck for not trying to accomodate Kobe with the hiring of Mike Brown for starters. Make it even worse and give your positional freak of a 6th man for a fucking trade exception to the team that skunked you :lmao .....

Seriously, how does lakerfan cope with this inordinate amount of front office bullshit from an executive who doesn't know his place?

Spur_Fanatic
12-13-2011, 10:55 PM
I understand why Odom was traded, but why to the Mavs?
Anyone knows? Were there so few teams interested on Odom (doubtfull)?

Koolaid_Man
12-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Jim's been forcefully trying to keep Kobe on the shit end of 6-5. Shit, I can't even disagree dat n!gga Buss dumb ass fuck for not trying to accomodate Kobe with the hiring of Mike Brown for starters. Make it even worse and give your positional freak of a 6th man for a fucking trade exception to the team that skunked you :lmao .....

Seriously, how does lakerfan cope with this inordinate amount of front office bullshit from an executive who doesn't know his place?

we ask you to bend over so we can show you a positional freak

InTheCrust
12-13-2011, 11:00 PM
we ask you to bend over so we can show you a positional freak

Can't be the dominatrix when Cuban relegated you to the sub twice in as many weeks. Good job reading between the lines though.

Giuseppe
12-13-2011, 11:03 PM

He took old man Miller's pants down in SLC:::faced minus 13 in the 3rd quarter of Game 7 in '10 Finals. Fish smacked Kobe upside the cocksucker, got him to settle down, sent his ass to the boards---grabbed a handful of jacks & timbers, then started back down.

&

He delivered Artest for Odom. Artest vowed to a wet & nude Bryant (can ya imagine it Swordsy?) that if he brought him to California, he'd square what Bryant was going thru Vs. Boston. Two years later Artest took the Celtics out to the California, put 'em to their knees, and shot 'em in the head.

Just like that.

21_Blessings
12-13-2011, 11:09 PM
I understand why Odom was traded, but why to the Mavs?
Anyone knows? Were there so few teams interested on Odom (doubtfull)?

Odom is basically a Trojan Blunt waiting to be activated.

Regardless, the Mavs are worse than last year and their defense becomes a non-issue for the rest of the NBA without Chandler. Good luck playing Odom/Dirk together, no really. Dirk will sure love those triple teams from Lamar not being able to hit a mid-range jumper if Khole's life depended on it.

Kobe/Bynum/CP3 is enough to get er :lobt: done, just shore up the front court with ample vets. 3pt shooting has already been addressed.

pass1st
12-13-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't think we're going after CP3 anymore

InTheCrust
12-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Lamar not being able to hit a mid-range jumper if Khole's life depended on it.

Pretty sure that's a plus.

NRHector
12-13-2011, 11:45 PM

Regardless, the Mavs are worse than last year and their defense becomes a non-issue for the rest of the NBA without Chandler. Good luck playing Odom/Dirk together, no really. Dirk will sure love those triple teams from Lamar not being able to hit a mid-range jumper if Khole's life depended on it.

Kobe/Bynum/CP3 is enough to get er :lobt: done, just shore up the front court with ample vets. 3pt shooting has already been addressed.

:lmao

Monostradamus
12-14-2011, 01:08 AM

E5OQp4YfkdA