PDA

View Full Version : This blows!!!!!

TDfan2007
06-16-2005, 10:43 PM
This is the worst I've ever seen this team. Just a weak ass effort by all of the Spurs. So much for Tim bouncing back. The Wallaces are just too much for him to handle. FUCK THIS! I AM SO PISSED!

:makemyday

It's on, the Spurs had better put up some sort of effort in game 5 or else.

SHIT!!!!!!!

glad I got that out of my system.

Silver Rose
06-16-2005, 10:45 PM
I am disgusted, disappointed, discouraged, and depressed -- not to mention being humiliated and embarrassed! What a pitifull display of mediocrity and apathy.

TDfan2007
06-17-2005, 02:36 AM
I am disgusted, disappointed, discouraged, and depressed -- not to mention being humiliated and embarrassed! What a pitifull display of mediocrity and apathy.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

unnosy
06-17-2005, 05:55 AM
to think i had to stay up at 2am to watch this monstrousity [sp] of a game.
and still had to go to work at 6am.
gosh, i am speechless.

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 06:05 AM
to think i had to stay up at 2am to watch this monstrousity [sp] of a game.
and still had to go to work at 6am.
gosh, i am speechless.

Where are you that you had to stay up until 2am to watch the game? In Detroit, it ended around 12:30ish. I was exhausted after the game, and couldn't have made it to 2am. If you were bar hopping, that makes sense. I did that for most the games, but these 9pm EST times are KILLING me.

Duncan21
06-17-2005, 06:41 AM
im still confident of getting the nba championship even if the spurs lose game five cause i think they can easily win game 6 and 7 at home

unnosy
06-17-2005, 07:38 AM
waydown, i live in nigeria in africa.
and here we have a 6 hour differential.
so i really feel bad at work

WayDowntownBang
06-17-2005, 08:00 AM
waydown, i live in nigeria in africa.
and here we have a 6 hour differential.
so i really feel bad at work

Oh, wow. Total credit to you for being a fan. I was up until about 1 or so, and I'm working 11 hours today, so I completely appreciate that.

samikeyp
06-17-2005, 08:02 AM
Where are you that you had to stay up until 2am to watch the game? In Detroit, it ended around 12:30ish. I was exhausted after the game, and couldn't have made it to 2am. If you were bar hopping, that makes sense. I did that for most the games, but these 9pm EST times are KILLING me.

yea but its easier when your team wins! :)