PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul, strongest against Obama

cheguevara
12-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Ron Paul Polls Strongest Against Obama
http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/12/06/ron-paul-polls-strongest-against-obama/

Texas Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul polls strongest against US President Barack Obama in a head-to-head matchup of the current crop of Republican hopefuls.

The NBC-Marist survey, conducted between November 27-29, shows Paul ties with Obama, 42-42. Current front runner Newt Gingrich loses to the president 47-37; Mitt Romney, who until recently was leading most polls, is also defeated, 46-39.

The survey shows that Paul has support outside of the GOP, which any Republican will need to score a victory in November next year. The political perspectives of those polled was almost evenly distributed, with 36-percent claiming Democrat, 35-percent Independent, and 28-percent Republican party affiliation.

Ron Paul leads Obama 42 to 35 percent among independent voters and attracts 15 percent of Iowa’s Democrats. Paul also leads Obama by 14 percentage points among voters under 45 years of age.

Additionally, 70-percent did not support or consider themselves to be members of the Tea Party, where Paul finds his strongest following.

Out of the 2,879 registered voters surveyed, 54-percent plan to vote in the general election.

JoeChalupa
12-14-2011, 10:30 AM
That is not what I saw this morning. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_paul_vs_obama-1750.html

Stringer_Bell
12-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Doesn't really matter if Paul has support outside the GOP, the primary voters don't really care for him and none of the other candidates are going to bring him on as VP.

cheguevara
12-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Doesn't really matter if Paul has support outside the GOP, the primary voters don't really care for him and none of the other candidates are going to bring him on as VP.

disagree. Paul said he will not support anyone not supporting his ideas, which means he won't support any GOP candidate.

Paul will go 3rd party and serve the presidency to Hussein in a gold standard platter.

JoeChalupa
12-14-2011, 10:41 AM
The few things I agree with that came out of the Donald's mouth..."Ron Paul has ZERO chance of winning the nomination".

boutons_deux
12-14-2011, 11:07 AM
another right-winger losing RP's support? how terrible

scott
12-14-2011, 11:52 AM
Unfortunate that having balls automatically disqualifies you from winning the nomination for either party.

cantthinkofanything
12-14-2011, 11:58 AM
Unfortunate that having balls automatically disqualifies you from winning the nomination for either party.

That sums it up nicely. It's why this system is so fucked. To be elected you have to either support all of the right side issues or all of the left side issues, no matter how ridiculous. A reasonable man (or woman) supporting some from each side can't get elected. This whole thing is bullshit.

boutons_deux
12-14-2011, 12:29 PM
UCA, Wall St, and MIC don't GAF about balls, they care about their $100Bs in corporate welfare and keeping the Fed as the bankers' ATM.

Winehole23
12-14-2011, 12:36 PM
you would know, you're their faithful lackey

Bill_Brasky
12-14-2011, 12:58 PM
He doesnt stand a chance. We dont even directly elect our president, so even if the majority wanted him theyd find a way to screw him out of it.

cheguevara
12-14-2011, 02:38 PM
That sums it up nicely. It's why this system is so fucked. To be elected you have to either support all of the right side issues or all of the left side issues, no matter how ridiculous. A reasonable man (or woman) supporting some from each side can't get elected. This whole thing is bullshit.

UCA, Wall St, and MIC don't GAF about balls, they care about their $100Bs in corporate welfare and keeping the Fed as the bankers' ATM.

He doesnt stand a chance. We dont even directly elect our president, so even if the majority wanted him theyd find a way to screw him out of it.

All pretty much on point. IMO I don't think american ppl are ready for democracy yet.

boutons_deux
12-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Here's one reason why Dr. Paul is such a loser. He stinks at economics

GOP hopeful Paul says no Medicare in Constitution

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul wants the federal government out of the health care business.

The congressman from Texas says individual states should be left to provide whatever health care coverage they want.

http://mobile.sfgate.com/sfchron/db_41688/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=mKpMSRHn

==========

He blindly ideological "kill federal govt" schtick is silly.

With no possibility of turning back the rip-off prices of US health care, the only solution is to spread the health care costs over the largest possible pool of contributing insurees, ie, the entire US population with mandatory, salary-deducted universal hard-core FEDERAL public insurance option.

DarkReign
12-14-2011, 10:37 PM
disagree. Paul said he will not support anyone not supporting his ideas, which means he won't support any GOP candidate.

Paul will go 3rd party and serve the presidency to Hussein in a gold standard platter.

As an independent, Paul has no chance, imo.

Yonivore
12-14-2011, 10:41 PM
As an independent, Paul has no chance, imo.
He'll be marginalized for the inflexible idiot he is. It won't take much to make him and his sycophantic followers look like the loons they are and he'll take sliver of votes he does every time he runs.

Jacob1983
12-14-2011, 11:46 PM
He could get 1 or 2 % of the national vote as a 3rd party candidate.

Yonivore
12-14-2011, 11:57 PM
He could get 1 or 2 % of the national vote as a 3rd party candidate.
I believe this election will be so polarized around how Americans feel, going into the voting booth on election day, that 1 to 2% won't matter. Someone is going to win in a lopsided -- or, at least, by a large -- margin.

CosmicCowboy
12-15-2011, 12:02 AM

You normally just vomit up ridiculously stupid shit but I fear you may be right on this one...blind squirrel/nut theory proven again.

Yonivore
12-15-2011, 01:13 AM
In related news, presidential terms remain four years long (http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/199415-ron-paul-questions-stamina-in-protracted-nomination-fight).

“I’m not looking forward to anything being long and protracted. So I hope it ends rather quickly and we do real well in the beginning of the year,” Paul said while campaigning in New Hampshire, according to CNN. “The organization is fantastic. The question is: am I going to hold up if I keep doing all this.”
Swell. Let's nominate the guy who's really hoping to take care of business early, before Matlock.

ChumpDumper
12-15-2011, 01:17 AM
I'm a cracker for anyone except the actual conservative candidate!

cheguevara
12-15-2011, 09:52 AM
You normally just vomit up ridiculously stupid shit but I fear you may be right on this one...blind squirrel/nut theory proven again.

sadly, I cannot say the same thing about the daily excrement you post :depressed

DarrinS
12-15-2011, 10:40 AM
igQlbesF0zA

Sal Monella
12-15-2011, 10:54 AM

:tu

boutons_deux
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Huntsman threatening to run as Libertarian candidate

hater
12-15-2011, 02:13 PM
Huntsman as Obama's VP should be money in the bank

JoeChalupa
12-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Watch Ron Paul with Megyn Kelley a few minutes ago and he said that Obama did not create the economic mess we are currently in. He said Obama hasn't helped but he sure didn't create it. Said both parties are to blame and that the GOP congress did a horrible job with spending under Bush.

hater
12-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Watch Ron Paul with Megyn Kelley a few minutes ago and he said that Obama did not create the economic mess we are currently in. He said Obama hasn't helped but he sure didn't create it. Said both parties are to blame and that the GOP congress did a horrible job with spending under Bush.

gangsta

Galileo
12-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Paul is the strongest candidate, everybody knows it.

cheguevara
12-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Jau6RXDSt6U

cheguevara
12-15-2011, 04:15 PM
j0DTHhKDuz8

cheguevara
12-15-2011, 04:17 PM
"letting tax cuts expire is a tax increase" - Dr. Ron Paul

cheguevara
12-15-2011, 04:19 PM
rHcXSHXyOo0