PDA

View Full Version : Official bitch thread

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Let me say this up front - Spurs couldn't get the ball to go in tonight. They drove in and missed countless layups and dunks, and that is just ridiculous. They played scared for all but a few possessions. Duncan needs to take the ball and slam it right in Wallace's face like he did to Shaq in 2003. He's so clearly the better player, and he's the only one who can really cover Wallace. And he's smart enough to not get in foul trouble - not to mention Ben doesn't want to get fouled because he sucks at the FT line.

That being said, the refs wanted the Pistons to win from the start. NAZR MOHAMMED WAS FUCKING INVISIBLE TO THE REFS IN THIS GAME - I saw him get hacked 8 times and I don't think he got one foul called his way. How many times can Ben grab Tim or shove Tony before the refs call a foul? How many times can Chauncey push off of Tony before a foul is called?

The NBA needed this series not to go 3-1, because if it did they lose money. And the Spurs played like they knew it, and they gave up.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:49 PM
No offense, but the whole forum is one long bitch thread.

MadDog73
06-16-2005, 10:49 PM
another weak blame the Refs thread.

Sorry, Supergirl, but the Men of Steel beat down Clark Kent and the rest of the Spurs tonight.

There is no fucking excuse.

GrandeDavid
06-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I hear ya. Just a horrendous night. That's 5.5 quarters of shit basketball, if you could even call it that. But give credit where its due. The Pistons kicked the Spurs' asses on both ends all night long.

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 10:51 PM
I started off by pointing out what the Spurs were doing wrong. They know better than to let the refs set the tone for the game. THEY need to control the game.

Just because the Spurs are sucking it up, doesn't mean the refs didn't suck too.

myhc
06-16-2005, 10:53 PM
Jesus f'in christ can you people stop it with the refs and conspiracy theories?? We were getting all the calls in the first 2 games, were you complaining then about the unfair calls?????

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:56 PM
The only blame you can place on the refs is not ejecting all the Pistons before the game started, it was our only chance to win.

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Contrary to the working of the refs the Pistons were doing after games 1 and 2, no Spurs got away with HALF the shit the Pistons have gotten away with in the last 2 games.

Spurs play tough D. They always do. But what Detroit was doing to night, more than any game I've seen in the playoffs, and that INCLUDES some BS from Seattle and Denver, is pathetic. And it's more pathetic that they're getting away with it.

ballhog
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
The Spurs sucked, the refs sucked and Mason sucked. Hope not more of the same for game 5. Spurs have to get their heads out of their assses and play tougher. They looked scared out there. The refs let it be physical which plays right into the home team and the home crowd. It's sad. Parker would not drive to the bucket tonight.

Chris4
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Great Game!!!!

violentkitten
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
dark side: one more game in detroit.

bright side: one more game in detroit.

CyberSnake
06-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Glad I didn't take day off from work..

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-16-2005, 11:01 PM
I started off by pointing out what the Spurs were doing wrong. They know better than to let the refs set the tone for the game. THEY need to control the game.

Just because the Spurs are sucking it up, doesn't mean the refs didn't suck too.

Wow. Just wow. I must have missed the huge discrepancy of FTA in the box score. Care to point out one game thus far where the Pistons have shot more FTs than the Spurs??

E20
06-16-2005, 11:05 PM
Ginobili really needs to cut his hair. Shit, someone email him or Kori should tell him in person or something. That shit is throwing off his game.

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Wow. Just wow. I must have missed the huge discrepancy of FTA in the box score. Care to point out one game thus far where the Pistons have shot more FTs than the Spurs??

No, this is a good point. Pistons weren't getting more calls,they were just getting away with stuff that shouldn't be allowed in basketball. If the Spurs weren't playing so scared, and had gone in an roughed up the Pistons in the same way, the refs would probably have allowed it.

Maybe that's what they have to do to win in Detroit. Send in Tim, Bowen, TMass, and Horry and Manu, with Manu at PG. Those are our 5 toughest players who can all bang up the Pistons a little.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
06-16-2005, 11:14 PM
No, this is a good point. Pistons weren't getting more calls,they were just getting away with stuff that shouldn't be allowed in basketball. If the Spurs weren't playing so scared, and had gone in an roughed up the Pistons in the same way, the refs would probably have allowed it.

Maybe that's what they have to do to win in Detroit. Send in Tim, Bowen, TMass, and Horry and Manu, with Manu at PG. Those are our 5 toughest players who can all bang up the Pistons a little.

Shouldn't be allowed in basketball?
:lol

You have to adjust to how the games are called. To be honest, the only game that was different from the rest was G2. In the other games, the refs have let them play...

beirmeistr
06-16-2005, 11:23 PM
I agree with Manu at pg. he has better court vision and makes better decisions than parker. And rasho should be the center because Mohammed turns it over too much. And Brown can be the shooting guard.

Supergirl
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Spurs should definitely come out in Game 5 and hack this shit out of Ben Wallace. With his FT shooting I'm surprised they haven't done it yet. A couple hard fouls and missed FTs, he'll be done for the night.

mart0k13
06-16-2005, 11:59 PM
Yep...it's all over for the Spurs. Timmy looked DEstroyed!!!

I'm gonna say it - Spurs SUCK!!!!

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Yep...it's all over for the Spurs. Timmy looked DEstroyed!!!

I'm gonna say it - Spurs SUCK!!!!

thanks for the input. but last time I checked its tied 2-2.

Jelly
06-17-2005, 12:06 AM

it's got nothing to do with the refs. The Spurs played horribly tonight. They couldn't pass, they couldn't steal, they couldn't shoot etc. etc.

their effort tonight was absolutely the worst excuse for pro basketball I've ever seen.

They didn't even deserve to be there if you ask me.

GoSpurs21
06-17-2005, 12:08 AM
fuck all the fans that blame the losses on anyone other than Tim Duncan
where the fuck is Tim's finals MVP play?????