PDA

View Full Version : Good Game

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 10:51 PM
I know you Spur fans are a little down and frustrated. It's all good though. Isn't this what everyone predicted from the start? A battle. A 6 or 7 game series. I really thought it would have been more tighter games. So far we've seen 4 games where only one team gave it's all. I'm sure from here on out, it will be less of "blowout" type basketball. I think Spur fans got a little too confident when they were up 2-0...and I think Piston fan will now get a little too cocky now that we've won 2 in a row. I say Pistons in 7. These next few games should be terriffic.

Tonight Detroit just flat outplayed the Spurs. I'm sure SA and especially Duncan will be ready for the next one.

Keep them heads up. This series has just begun. Hopefully we will not see Spur fans go jumping off bridges again tonight. Take it in stride.

Go Pistons! :fro

May_The_Best_Team_Win
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Im making a prediction, the people who said spurs in 4 and then changed to spurs in 5 will now say spurs in 6.

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Yes, 5 game series and we have home court + Pistons are gonna be super-overconfident now. I like it. But good game??? were u watching?? we didn't even play!!

nkdlunch
06-16-2005, 10:53 PM
Im making a prediction, the people who said spurs in 4 and then changed to spurs in 5 will now say spurs in 6.

I said Spurs in 6 from the beginning. And I'm sticking to it.

Budkin
06-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks for being classy and not rubbing it in. I was totally cheering this time last year when you guys were carving up the Lakers. But this year it is just tough to watch. You guys really look amazing and we look like a bunch of chumps. All I can hope for is that we can pull it out for two games once we get back to SBC. *sigh* :pctoss

MadDog73
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
Change your sig, Piston>Spurs.

Glad your happy. You'll understand, of course, we are not.

E20
You're right at the 6 or 7 game series. I myself predicted 6. Spurs came out good in the opening 5 minutes. Then Detroits defense and some unaggresive play from the Spurs led to they're downfall. Good game played by the Pistons. I'm really disappointed in the Spurs. It's rare to see Duncan with back to back bad games. Spurs really need to step it up into high gear next game and fuck em up. :lol

Pistons played great there is no other excuse about it.

Also, Mason pisses me off and that song "Heart breaking" or whatever is really annoying. Also, PLZ next time the Pick n Rolls go softly on them. One possesion Spurs run Pick and Roll 5 straight times with Manu and the same thing happens the Detroit big comes up on the pick leaving Manu with nothing......RUN SOMETHING ELSE AFTER THE 5TH IN A ROW IT DOESN'T WORK!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
Wierd series. Complete domination by both teams for 2 games. Turnovers are killing the Spurs and it isn't something that started in G3.

Good game. With 2 games in SA, the Spurs still have a slight edge.

dn0
06-16-2005, 10:56 PM
why don't you go a cellebrate in your own forum?
What do you expect to read here?
Didn't you see your team give the spurs a royal spank?
the last thing I want to hear is fucking pistons fan consolation.

HB22inSA
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Good game?

How about a perfect game.

4 TO's--amazing.

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Change your sig, Piston>Spurs.

Glad your happy. You'll understand, of course, we are not.

LOL Just did. :fro

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
why don't you go a cellebrate in your own forum?
Nothing to celebrate. We just evened the series.

What do you expect to read here?
I'm here because I have respect for the Spurs team, and some(most actually) of the Spur fans here. And I enjoy the banter and basketball talk.

Didn't you see your team give the spurs a royal spank?
the last thing I want to hear is fucking pistons fan consolation.
Sorry you don't appreciate my presence.

May_The_Best_Team_Win
06-16-2005, 11:08 PM
no man put that signature back in i dont think its being cocky it's called being a basketball fan.

your signature should not overshadow your mature post.

Pistons < Spurs
06-16-2005, 11:09 PM
no man put that signature back in i dont think its being cocky it's called being a basketball fan.

your signature should not overshadow your mature post.

LOL he was telling me to make another "X" on my sig to represent tonights win.

GoSpurs21
06-16-2005, 11:27 PM
the only good thing to come out of tonights game
1) hopefully the pistons are done whining about the refs (doughtful)
2) more causual viewers will watch since it is now a series
3) detroit will have to play perfect for two more games to win series
4) Spurs look better when they run

stmfuller
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
the only good thing to come out of tonights game
1) hopefully the pistons are done whining about the refs (doughtful)
2) more causual viewers will watch since it is now a series
3) detroit will have to play perfect for two more games to win series
4) Spurs look better when they run
I agree with all except for #3...
The Pistons could win game 5 by not playing as well as in game 4 (or game 3 for that matter).
But they do have to play a perfect game to win their fourth.

ballhog
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
Ok, the series is tied. Will Detroit win game 5....probably. will they win in SA? No. Detroit is not that good and those 5 starters are going to get worn out over the series. Oh, yeah....what's with all the confetti after winning the "game" tonight, anyway?

Pistons < Spurs
06-17-2005, 12:55 AM
This series has just begun.

nkdlunch
06-17-2005, 01:00 AM
Detroit is not that good

?? have u been watching game 3,4

and those 5 starters are going to get worn out over the series.

that's possible. I remember on game 1, 1st quarter, Detroit was playing similar as game 3,4. And they got tired by the end. That's why they lost. NOw Spurs need to play same as game 1 2,3,4 quarters.

PistonFreak
06-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Just some advice to these ship jumpers.....DO NOT WATCH GAME 5......I tried to explain the intangibles days a go, and was cussed out to no end. Game 5 is going to be the mother of all intangibles, and the Spurs and going to would up tighter then a drum. If you think they looked sick tonight, don't watch on Sunday. It's coming back to Sandville with the Pistons up 3 to 2. Pistons in 7.