PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Robinson - DNP-CD

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Glenn Robinson is this year's version of Steve Kerr.

"Yo Pop, play the guy, I hear he can shoot!"

ducks
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
just maybe duncan should have yelled play big dog

dude did he cause problems in the lockerroom?

Dre_7
06-16-2005, 10:55 PM
AHF, lemme tell ya something!! I am sick and tired of your.....

.............Oh wait, I totally agree with you on this one!

Pop did a horrible job tonight!

You know the Spurs had a HORRIBLE game when I am agreeing with AHF!!!!

Dre_7
06-16-2005, 10:58 PM
There really wasn't a point in the game where Glenn could have come in, knocked down a few threes, and changed the momentum of the game. Especially when Hunter and Antonio combine for 30.

Hunter was on fire today! Grrrr!

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
You know the Spurs had a HORRIBLE game when I am agreeing with AHF!!!!

:lol that means the end is near.

Especially when Hunter and Antonio combine for 30.

Glenn Robinson is the perfect physical counter to Antonio McDice, who we have made look like a fucking superstar this series.

For a defensive genius like P_p, it's almost criminal that the guy won't give the Dog any run.

As for bringing Glenn in the game, howabout the second quarter when it was still a game? instead we get Brent Barry, the guy who P_p brought in last summer to "adjust" to the LA defense, because P_p is too stupid to adjust.

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Seriously, when you're even competitive with who you've got on the court, what's wrong with giving someone else some run?

kolko
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
He didn't even play in garbage time :wtf

Tobias
06-16-2005, 11:37 PM
bullshit. You think Big Dog wouldn't have turned it over, or would have scored double figures?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
Gimme a fucking break. Everyone on the team is sucking, so that justifies not playing Big Dog?

Dude has the game high blocks total for the Spurs in the Finals, and you're being a dick about it.

Glenn Robinson is the perfect counter to Antonio McDike, who has been punking us for four games running now.

dn0
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
My only hope is that all those lucky shots detroit had will stop at some point and make it a little easier for our tender boys.

boutons
06-16-2005, 11:41 PM
Glenn hasn't hit shit recently, for a shooter.

MyDyess's fade aways are unstoppable.

caŽlo
06-16-2005, 11:53 PM
i dont think glenn wouldve made a difference at all.

with the spurs' 3 main man sucking up to the pistons..

even kerr, jackson, and bigdogg combined wont be able to do shit

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-16-2005, 11:57 PM
This is so dumb. Look, Tim, Nazr, and Horry all give Antonio the jumper.

I guarantee Big Dog will be in Antonio's grill. Plus he's strong as an oxe and would have no problem pounding on Antonio for a while.

Everyone in there right now treats Antonio as someone they just don't want to foul. Fuck that, it's weak.

When someone's not doing the job, you give someone else the chance. What's with this defeatest "well he's scoring, we'll just have to live with it" shit?

FUCK, it is time to quit the "whoa is us" shit and start doing something about it. Glenn has the strength to wrestle with Dice. And historically speaking, if you get aggressive with AD he either goes into a shell or gets hurt.

Time to start laying some wood on people P_p damnit.

Chris
06-16-2005, 11:59 PM
I was screaming for Big Dog and TMass all night. They were playing physical on us. If we're going to get fouls called on us put them on their ass. Its cliche but its good ol fundamental basketball and it hurt us tonight.

Dre_7
06-17-2005, 12:04 AM
bullshit. You think Big Dog wouldn't have turned it over, or would have scored double figures?

Well, we are NEVER going to know cuz he didnt play!!!!!!!!

Who thought Steve Kerr would have done anything in 2003 WCF? When he came in I was like, whoa, they are playin Kerr, it is definatly over. I wish we could have had a chance to see how he would have played!

T Park
06-17-2005, 02:22 AM
Massenburg?? yeah

Big Dog??

Other than some lucky ass blocks in game 1, he hasnt shown shit in his time here other than garbage points in meaningless games down the stretch of the regular season.